Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | solved :p nvm
help im freaking out! i havent been active on this site forawhile and i just checked my dragons bios and everything is gone apart from the png code. idk what to do its really upsetting. its years of art and memories gone i feel like crying
help im freaking out! i havent been active on this site forawhile and i just checked my dragons bios and everything is gone apart from the png code. idk what to do its really upsetting. its years of art and memories gone i feel like crying
2X0RXVH.png
pls tell me if theres a way to get them back i was using discord but my discord got hacked and i cant go bck and find them.
pls tell me if theres a way to get them back i was using discord but my discord got hacked and i cant go bck and find them.
2X0RXVH.png
@linxminx Discord notified users months ago that they would be removing the ability to share offsite since they were never meant to be an image hosting service. they recently started putting this into effect.

good news is you can still pop the URL into a private Discord server and the image will show up (you don't need to have posted the image to do this, so you can do it on any account). from there, you can save it to your device and reupload to an actual host such as Imgur.
@linxminx Discord notified users months ago that they would be removing the ability to share offsite since they were never meant to be an image hosting service. they recently started putting this into effect.

good news is you can still pop the URL into a private Discord server and the image will show up (you don't need to have posted the image to do this, so you can do it on any account). from there, you can save it to your device and reupload to an actual host such as Imgur.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After i havent been using discord so i couldnt have known and its not my fault.
but thanks for helping!! its gonna take for ever tho ughhhhh but atleast life is okay again lol
@After i havent been using discord so i couldnt have known and its not my fault.
but thanks for helping!! its gonna take for ever tho ughhhhh but atleast life is okay again lol
2X0RXVH.png
@After
I don't recall being informed of the update, so this saved me a post, thank you a ton!
@After
I don't recall being informed of the update, so this saved me a post, thank you a ton!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png