Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735
@Kitsuna020 [s]claim! may take me a hot second to get done, but will be done ^^[/s] Well, Helbram [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66426795][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664268/66426795_350.png[/img][/url] You seem to have caught the attention of Seirbigh, for better or worse [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49711191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/497112/49711191_350.png[/img][/url] [center]__________[/center] It was frequently that the circus moved. To many different areas in all the many element-rich lands. Right now, the circus had settled in the frigid territory of the Southern Icefields, and Seirbigh was none too pleased about this settling. The cold disagreed with them something fierce and the stinging ice prickled at their very bones. So, it was safe to say they were in a dour mood. The aura surrounding their tent certainly reflected that, seeming to deflect any possible dragons from approaching. Well- Deflected more than it typically did. They growled and grumbled to themself, kicking up the piles of pillows to burrow into and dragging the heaviest blankets to cover their chilled scales. Then, their attention snapped toward the front flaps of their tent as an interesting aura brushed against their senses. Something [i]different[/i] for once. Irritation at the cold briefly forgotten, they rose to their feet and padded toward the entrance of the tent so that they could poke their head out. Squinting against the glare of light off snow and ice, they glanced around to see if they could perhaps catch a glimpse of the being giving off such an interesting air. Then- [i]Ah-hah![/i] Right there, another Imperial. One- Actually the same size of them, if not a tad bit larger. Sharp grin tugging at their lips, they whirled around into their tent to layer on some warmer apparel hurriedly. Not wanting to lose a chance to talk to this intriguing dragon who caught the attention of their seer's senses. Once they found themself sufficiently (yet fashionably) layered against the cold, they slipped sinuously out of their tent and wove through the sparse crowds wandering the circus. Gaze locked on the other Imperial with laser focus. As if sensing their approach, the other Imperial's ear flicked up and towards them before his head swung their way and pinned them momentarily in place with a piercing gaze. Ice-shard sharp, magic embued, [i]absolutely gorgeous-[/i] [i]"Ohhh hello, hello, sir-,"[/i] they purred as their body obeyed them once more, and they approached slowly and confidently. "Ye sure are a sight fer sore eyes against all'a this cold n' ice n' snow, love." Grin still on their face, razor-sharp, they preened at the unsettled and cautious look aimed at them. "Could a humble Seer such as myself get a [i]handsome[/i] lad like ya t' come get a fortune told in my tent?" Tilting their head and stepping closer, ignoring the sharp prickle of magic against their scales, a low noise rumbled deep in their chest. "I do think th' things I could See fer ya would be of interest. Or, at the least, I can offer a cup'a warm tea t' fight off th' nasty chill, aye? I am Sierbigh, Doom-Seer, Shade-Speaker of this circus, and you, love, have caught my attention [i]quite[/i] firmly." [center]__________[/center] All dragons but sales/undecided open for this! All I ask is please respect pronouns n sexualities of my dergs <3
@Kitsuna020 claim! may take me a hot second to get done, but will be done ^^

Well, Helbram
66426795_350.png

You seem to have caught the attention of Seirbigh, for better or worse
49711191_350.png

It was frequently that the circus moved. To many different areas in all the many element-rich lands. Right now, the circus had settled in the frigid territory of the Southern Icefields, and Seirbigh was none too pleased about this settling. The cold disagreed with them something fierce and the stinging ice prickled at their very bones.

So, it was safe to say they were in a dour mood. The aura surrounding their tent certainly reflected that, seeming to deflect any possible dragons from approaching. Well- Deflected more than it typically did. They growled and grumbled to themself, kicking up the piles of pillows to burrow into and dragging the heaviest blankets to cover their chilled scales.

Then, their attention snapped toward the front flaps of their tent as an interesting aura brushed against their senses. Something different for once. Irritation at the cold briefly forgotten, they rose to their feet and padded toward the entrance of the tent so that they could poke their head out. Squinting against the glare of light off snow and ice, they glanced around to see if they could perhaps catch a glimpse of the being giving off such an interesting air.

Then- Ah-hah! Right there, another Imperial. One- Actually the same size of them, if not a tad bit larger. Sharp grin tugging at their lips, they whirled around into their tent to layer on some warmer apparel hurriedly. Not wanting to lose a chance to talk to this intriguing dragon who caught the attention of their seer's senses.

Once they found themself sufficiently (yet fashionably) layered against the cold, they slipped sinuously out of their tent and wove through the sparse crowds wandering the circus. Gaze locked on the other Imperial with laser focus.

As if sensing their approach, the other Imperial's ear flicked up and towards them before his head swung their way and pinned them momentarily in place with a piercing gaze. Ice-shard sharp, magic embued, absolutely gorgeous-

"Ohhh hello, hello, sir-," they purred as their body obeyed them once more, and they approached slowly and confidently. "Ye sure are a sight fer sore eyes against all'a this cold n' ice n' snow, love." Grin still on their face, razor-sharp, they preened at the unsettled and cautious look aimed at them. "Could a humble Seer such as myself get a handsome lad like ya t' come get a fortune told in my tent?"

Tilting their head and stepping closer, ignoring the sharp prickle of magic against their scales, a low noise rumbled deep in their chest. "I do think th' things I could See fer ya would be of interest. Or, at the least, I can offer a cup'a warm tea t' fight off th' nasty chill, aye? I am Sierbigh, Doom-Seer, Shade-Speaker of this circus, and you, love, have caught my attention quite firmly."

All dragons but sales/undecided open for this! All I ask is please respect pronouns n sexualities of my dergs <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@cr0ws [s]claim! will hopefully be able to finish in the next day or so :)[/s] Your Keeper [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8400756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/84008/8400756_350.png[/img][/url] Runs into my Estinien! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88200362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/882004/88200362_350.png[/img][/url] ------- It wasn’t every day that Estinien saw a new dragon. The Clan was relatively isolated itself, and Estinien always lurked in the background. Hard not to, when you’re not fully corporeal. But this newcomer seemed especially interesting to Estinien. He was observing the environment dutifully, occasionally picking up various plants and placing them in his many bags after examining them. He had a strange air of calm, as if he was detached from most things around him. Estinien was curious, and decided to risk going up to him. “What brings you here?” xe asked, tilting their head to the side. Admittedly xe wasn’t the best socially, but they figured it should be fine, right? “You see, I came to this area to find medicinal supplies, we’re running low back at my clan.” “Medical supplies? You’re a medic too?” The wildclaw looked surprised for a moment. “I am, yes! It’s always good to meet another doctor. How long have you been in the practice?” Estinien stood still. Unfortunately, it was always impossible to hide the truth. After a moment xe spoke up, “I don’t know, actually…I remember I was a healer back when I was alive, but I have no idea how old I was before I died, or exactly how long I’ve been a ghost, either”. They were braced for the worst, for the other to turn tail and never look back, or to claim they were a defiance of the natural order, but instead a look of understanding crossed his face and he showed a small smile. “You are not the first spirit I have encountered. I know many back home, and I doubt your nature could surprise me. I apologize, my name is Keeper. You are?” “Ah, Estinien. I’m glad to meet you, Keeper”. Xirs mind was currently switching between thoughts of the revelation that there are other ghosts out there, and that Keeper was undeterred by Estinien’s supernatural state; even their own clanmates had been shaken when they first met them. Keeper’s quick acceptance made Estinien feel oddly warm. “I have to say, Estinien, I’m surprised at how easy it has been to talk to you. It is refreshing to see someone who is… so quickly comfortable to be around.” Keeper seemed oddly anxious, and Estinien suddenly comprehended why. Multiple eyeballs twitched and blinked across his body, locked onto xir. A smaller pair of wings was situated next to Keeper’s larger pair as well. Maybe Keeper’s mutated state would have unnerved others, but Estinien thought they were charming. “I hope you don’t have to worry about such things around me, I would hate it if I was an arbiter of the things I’d had to face myself. In fact, I,” they stopped for a moment, nervous about Keeper’s reaction, while he just continued looking at them. His feathers looked really nice, Estinien noticed. “ I appreciate your vulnerability with me.” He smiled briefly before replying, “It is nothing, everyone I encounter has to observe who I am. Although that is why I try to avoid others normally,”. “And yet you have stayed with me for quite a while? But for me, I also tend to be at the sidelines as it were. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or anything but, I think there’s something unique about you, Keeper”. “ I am inclined to agree.” It was quiet around the two of them, Estinien felt strange, but in a way where they wanted to explore this feeling further. Keeper lifted his head up after a bit, as if suddenly remembering something. “I wanted to say, you must have knowledge on the medicines around here, what are your opinions on what works best for blood clotting?” Estinien was happy to keep talking to him. --------- for next person: all of my dragons in first 2 tabs are open, just please respect gender/pronouns n sexualities for all of them, ty!
@cr0ws claim! will hopefully be able to finish in the next day or so :)

Your Keeper
8400756_350.png

Runs into my Estinien!
88200362_350.png

It wasn’t every day that Estinien saw a new dragon. The Clan was relatively isolated itself, and Estinien always lurked in the background. Hard not to, when you’re not fully corporeal. But this newcomer seemed especially interesting to Estinien. He was observing the environment dutifully, occasionally picking up various plants and placing them in his many bags after examining them. He had a strange air of calm, as if he was detached from most things around him. Estinien was curious, and decided to risk going up to him.

“What brings you here?” xe asked, tilting their head to the side. Admittedly xe wasn’t the best socially, but they figured it should be fine, right?

“You see, I came to this area to find medicinal supplies, we’re running low back at my clan.”

“Medical supplies? You’re a medic too?”

The wildclaw looked surprised for a moment. “I am, yes! It’s always good to meet another doctor. How long have you been in the practice?”

Estinien stood still. Unfortunately, it was always impossible to hide the truth. After a moment xe spoke up, “I don’t know, actually…I remember I was a healer back when I was alive, but I have no idea how old I was before I died, or exactly how long I’ve been a ghost, either”.

They were braced for the worst, for the other to turn tail and never look back, or to claim they were a defiance of the natural order, but instead a look of understanding crossed his face and he showed a small smile.

“You are not the first spirit I have encountered. I know many back home, and I doubt your nature could surprise me. I apologize, my name is Keeper. You are?”

“Ah, Estinien. I’m glad to meet you, Keeper”. Xirs mind was currently switching between thoughts of the revelation that there are other ghosts out there, and that Keeper was undeterred by Estinien’s supernatural state; even their own clanmates had been shaken when they first met them. Keeper’s quick acceptance made Estinien feel oddly warm.

“I have to say, Estinien, I’m surprised at how easy it has been to talk to you. It is refreshing to see someone who is… so quickly comfortable to be around.” Keeper seemed oddly anxious, and Estinien suddenly comprehended why. Multiple eyeballs twitched and blinked across his body, locked onto xir. A smaller pair of wings was situated next to Keeper’s larger pair as well. Maybe Keeper’s mutated state would have unnerved others, but Estinien thought they were charming.

“I hope you don’t have to worry about such things around me, I would hate it if I was an arbiter of the things I’d had to face myself. In fact, I,” they stopped for a moment, nervous about Keeper’s reaction, while he just continued looking at them. His feathers looked really nice, Estinien noticed. “ I appreciate your vulnerability with me.”

He smiled briefly before replying, “It is nothing, everyone I encounter has to observe who I am. Although that is why I try to avoid others normally,”.

“And yet you have stayed with me for quite a while? But for me, I also tend to be at the sidelines as it were. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or anything but, I think there’s something unique about you, Keeper”.
“ I am inclined to agree.”

It was quiet around the two of them, Estinien felt strange, but in a way where they wanted to explore this feeling further. Keeper lifted his head up after a bit, as if suddenly remembering something. “I wanted to say, you must have knowledge on the medicines around here, what are your opinions on what works best for blood clotting?”

Estinien was happy to keep talking to him.

for next person: all of my dragons in first 2 tabs are open, just please respect gender/pronouns n sexualities for all of them, ty!
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
friendly bump <3
skip me!
friendly bump <3
skip me!
epcdHve.png
Claim >:3cccc @wyrmflwer HI SORRY FOR WAIT hope you like the story! I drew Calliope for the wait [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88143198][img]https://i.imgur.com/BdDgIFl.png[/img][/url] [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78311540]Fallow[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88143198]Calliope[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78311540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783116/78311540_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88143198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881432/88143198_350.png[/img][/url] Fallow drew lines through the water, following the sticks below as they rushed to the end of the river. She lifted her claws out and let the drops fall. Her mane itched the side of her neck. “It’s not fair…” she whispered. Maybe she wanted the water to reach out to her. Or for her to fall in. She’d drift away off to who-knows where. And maybe she’d find peace. This was her spot to ponder; and it was far less noisy than Town Square. Fallow was never one for the crowded streets of dragonkind. Always too many eyes. Watching. Waiting for her to slip up and make a fool out of herself. But not when she was alone. It felt like her only escape sometimes. She felt tears well up in her eyes. Fallow shifted her weight to one side, extended her hands toward the river, and rested her head on the ground. She wouldn’t mind being absorbed into the dirt and emerging an emperor. The tears fell down her cheek. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t see you there.” … “Are you okay?” Fallow looked the opposite direction and got up from the ground, wiping her face on her shoulder. “Sorry.” “No, it’s fine, uh—do you need help? With something?” The imperial turned and looked down to face the speaker with red, wet eyes. It was an aberration. The breed. They were about six meters long and had a Baku following them. Their tails twisted around each other anxiously. She had paint splattered across her hide, signifying artistic prowess or clumsiness. Her hide itself was split in portions of dark, abyss blue and a striking berry red. The wings on the aberration were battered with use, as was customary of the Plaguebringer’s creations. She was a rather beautiful dragon, though. It was a shame she had to see her like this. “No, I—Well… No. I’m sorry to be a bother. Have a good day.” She stepped past the smaller dragon, staring at the ground. “And uh… enjoy your stay,” she added. Before she could run away, the aberration caught up. She lightly furrowed her brows and began: “When I got here, everyone was so busy. It felt like they were catapulting items and exchanging treasure faster than Tengu. It was a lot, and sometimes I felt completely out of place. But, I set out to help. Miss Aarakra, the clan leader, sent for me to help. So please, let me assist you. Even just to regain your breathing, or to tell you a joke, something. Because I can tell you aren’t okay. And I think you need someone to talk to. Someone to listen.” Between the sounds of silence, you could hear Fallow’s heart beats. They were slow by aberration standards, but for an imperial she beat like a rabbit. “I don’t want to hold you up.” “You’re not. I’m Calliope, it’s nice to meet you.” Calliope sat down by the river and looked towards her. Fallow walked over and laid down next to the aberration. “I’m not even sad for a good reason. It’s… stupid.” “If you’re sad it’s clearly affecting you, that’s not stupid.” “… You’re right. It’s just—my mom expects me to be our Flight Agent and I-I can’t. Well, I don’t know. I prefer being our diplomat, I get to visit other clans with my friends and make people happy. I can’t give that up for some professional job. I’m not professional; I can’t see myself stuck doing that.” Calliope’s eyes lit slightly, “Have you talked to her about it?” “N—no… but I don’t want to disappoint her.” “You have to be honest with her. If she loves you she’ll understand.” The imperial shifted towards the river and gazed at her reflection. She looked like her mom. “Maybe you’re right. I should just tell her… Thank you. Thank you, Calliope.” Calliope returned a smile and nod as Fallow got up. “Can you… can you come with me? I might need some support by an angel like you.”
Claim >:3cccc

@wyrmflwer HI SORRY FOR WAIT hope you like the story! I drew Calliope for the wait

BdDgIFl.png

Fallow and Calliope

78311540_350.png

88143198_350.png

Fallow drew lines through the water, following the sticks below as they rushed to the end of the river. She lifted her claws out and let the drops fall. Her mane itched the side of her neck.

“It’s not fair…” she whispered.

Maybe she wanted the water to reach out to her. Or for her to fall in. She’d drift away off to who-knows where. And maybe she’d find peace. This was her spot to ponder; and it was far less noisy than Town Square.
Fallow was never one for the crowded streets of dragonkind. Always too many eyes. Watching. Waiting for her to slip up and make a fool out of herself. But not when she was alone. It felt like her only escape sometimes. She felt tears well up in her eyes. Fallow shifted her weight to one side, extended her hands toward the river, and rested her head on the ground. She wouldn’t mind being absorbed into the dirt and emerging an emperor. The tears fell down her cheek.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t see you there.”

“Are you okay?”

Fallow looked the opposite direction and got up from the ground, wiping her face on her shoulder.

“Sorry.”

“No, it’s fine, uh—do you need help? With something?”

The imperial turned and looked down to face the speaker with red, wet eyes.

It was an aberration. The breed. They were about six meters long and had a Baku following them. Their tails twisted around each other anxiously. She had paint splattered across her hide, signifying artistic prowess or clumsiness. Her hide itself was split in portions of dark, abyss blue and a striking berry red. The wings on the aberration were battered with use, as was customary of the Plaguebringer’s creations. She was a rather beautiful dragon, though. It was a shame she had to see her like this.

“No, I—Well… No. I’m sorry to be a bother. Have a good day.”

She stepped past the smaller dragon, staring at the ground.

“And uh… enjoy your stay,” she added.

Before she could run away, the aberration caught up. She lightly furrowed her brows and began:

“When I got here, everyone was so busy. It felt like they were catapulting items and exchanging treasure faster than Tengu. It was a lot, and sometimes I felt completely out of place. But, I set out to help. Miss Aarakra, the clan leader, sent for me to help. So please, let me assist you. Even just to regain your breathing, or to tell you a joke, something. Because I can tell you aren’t okay. And I think you need someone to talk to. Someone to listen.”

Between the sounds of silence, you could hear Fallow’s heart beats. They were slow by aberration standards, but for an imperial she beat like a rabbit.

“I don’t want to hold you up.”

“You’re not. I’m Calliope, it’s nice to meet you.”

Calliope sat down by the river and looked towards her. Fallow walked over and laid down next to the aberration.

“I’m not even sad for a good reason. It’s… stupid.”

“If you’re sad it’s clearly affecting you, that’s not stupid.”

“… You’re right. It’s just—my mom expects me to be our Flight Agent and I-I can’t. Well, I don’t know. I prefer being our diplomat, I get to visit other clans with my friends and make people happy. I can’t give that up for some professional job. I’m not professional; I can’t see myself stuck doing that.”

Calliope’s eyes lit slightly, “Have you talked to her about it?”

“N—no… but I don’t want to disappoint her.”

“You have to be honest with her. If she loves you she’ll understand.”

The imperial shifted towards the river and gazed at her reflection. She looked like her mom.

“Maybe you’re right. I should just tell her… Thank you. Thank you, Calliope.”

Calliope returned a smile and nod as Fallow got up.

“Can you… can you come with me? I might need some support by an angel like you.”
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
@ kilorechoy

claim!

Next: most dragons that already have lore are in the singles tab, but you can make up whatever you want
@ kilorechoy

claim!

Next: most dragons that already have lore are in the singles tab, but you can make up whatever you want
[b]@KnightVanguard[/b] I loved reading about your characters and recognized a few quotes! [i]The Magnus Archives[/i] was the first podcast I really enjoyed. You might like [i]Wolf 359[/i] and [i]Malevolent[/i], too. ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72763811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727639/72763811_350.png[/img][/url] Once a month, Rovere's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60978970]mistress[/url] left her cottage to buy imports from the desert caravans. In this sweet solitude, unwatched and unguarded, it could come and go from the cabinet it shared with other, less mobile and less audacious figurines. Rovere and the brassiest pots and pans swore their machinations to secrecy: while they manufactured midnight snacks for a party of none, it [i]danced [/i]the piano to life. When its mechanical claws clinked across cold keys, they made a fine duet. Fine enough, for two. But Rovere longed for more: an audience if not a partner on equal footing. Creaking with fear, but equal to its courage, the toy dancer climbed out the kitchen window and crept into its mistress's garden. Fireflies sparked in the looming wood, with retiring birds and bats and frogs and a thousand other tiny singers attendant. Rovere felt a rhythm in this collective to be its own, nocturnal and natural, which overcame the guilt of abandoning the piano to silence. Freedom surely owed to itself joy. Rovere bloomed into new shapes to celebrate that revelation. It forgot harmony for the peaks and valleys of the self heretofore unknown. Discovery glowed green-gold within, as precious as the fireflies' own light. How dazzling to ascend into their shared constellation! How dizzying to reflect the sky in miniature. So Rovere spun time, moonlit and melting sugared moments by the spoonful, until it was the only performer on a darkening stage. Awareness collided with Rovere, almost as physically as its assailant. Though hollow-boned, the great owl crushed its target underfoot. She blunted her beak on wood and metal instead of meat, then departed in a confused temper. Rovere lay broken-winged and screw-stripped in the brush. It was never capable of flight, but its outer and inner wings protected against attack and exposure. With morning on the horizon, Rovere was helpless against scavengers - to say nothing of dew and rust and rot; and its mistress's ire. Which was the worse fate? That was decided for it when a rat, all agleam with red-hearted opportunism, made off with the dancer in its claws. ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35931191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/359312/35931191_350.png[/img][/url] "Fetching junk now, are you?" Kinder eyed her familiar's newest find, a broken toy. The Plague Spirit tickled its mushroom-soft, germy-wet nose in the pearlcatcher's ear, to get what it knew was an easy chuckle. "That's true," Kinder answered some gossip audible only to her, then turned the toy on her work table, sterile and buffed to polish. Together, she and her familiar marveled at its craftsmanship. "All oak and tin - perhaps a bit of bone there - but its artist knew medical anatomy. Even the whiskers are--" She blinked, arrested by the toy's eye. It was pale glass, but cut and layered to catch the light so its tinted pupil appeared almost to dilate under her inspection. "--Extraordinary. I could use it for practice, yes. Might improve prosthetics for our small animal patients." Young vines, kept green by spelled hydraulic tubes, coiled around springs - the toy's circulatory system - while wood shavings less than a millimeter thick comprised its wings, eyelids and ears. Kinder felt another chill as she lifted its lank, red mane; this piece was real. Or rather a wig made of hair, which, unlike the vines, had no luster of life. She cleared her throat and went to retrieve her toolbox. As Kinder worked, she was surprised to find herself losing the stomach for dissection. Her, the First Mother's ambassador; her, the wildlife rehabilitator (she preferred the term [i]redeemer[/i]) whose patients, even at death's door, often thought twice about embracing her standards of care! (As far as she was concerned, a few germs went a long way to keeping the immune system on its toes. And inducing fevers - [i]mild [/i]fevers! - was often to a wounded patient's benefit.) But something about the toy's eyes, unblinking despite their lids' gossamer readiness, unsteadied Kinder and her wood glue. She had the creeping feeling that this not-patient on her operating table was awake and, more horrid still, [i]it[/i] was taking notes on [i]her[/i]. Her Plague Spirit retrieved another screw from the box. Kinder accepted it with a pat, then fastened the final component of the toy's shattered ankle. "Done." She let out a larger breath than the effort warranted. "It'll probably still work. But I didn't see a crank, did you?" Her spirit shook its eerie, eye-ways mask. "No," Kinder sighed, and then she yawned. "But it could be useful for assisted therapy. A wind-up cast, think of it! We'll make molds tomorrow, for our bats and whatever veilspun clientele prefers to take its chances with the medical tourism industry here." She had a truly terrible grin, nearly identical to the cheery expressions forever frozen on her reference shelf's skulls. Her patients rarely mustered more than a grimace in return, unless they too recalled in Kinder's manner the terrible throb of their First Mother's love. ----- The moon shone on the table. Though Kinder and her ratty companion had long retired from the room, Rovere remained inert. It was well repaired, and so spared becoming the mistress's kindling, but the night had fully persuaded Rovere of its dangers. If it was still and quiet, it would not be mistaken for prey; but without dancing, its machinery would fail. These needs were as frightening as they were inspirational, but the inspiration itself frightened Rovere most of all. Of course, Rovere knew, it must escape. It would, and did eventually, return to its mistress's cabinet, leaving behind only a few pallid locks as payment. Sentiment, despite resolve. But before that, it imagined more: dancing with Kinder's familiar, with Kinder the cottage's guest and welcome to all those lavish meals made for parties of none, with Rovere [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPkgZ08Rgc]winding its music box[/url] to dance then after dinner for them; a brand-new host for brand-new guests.
@KnightVanguard

I loved reading about your characters and recognized a few quotes! The Magnus Archives was the first podcast I really enjoyed. You might like Wolf 359 and Malevolent, too.

72763811_350.png

Once a month, Rovere's mistress left her cottage to buy imports from the desert caravans. In this sweet solitude, unwatched and unguarded, it could come and go from the cabinet it shared with other, less mobile and less audacious figurines. Rovere and the brassiest pots and pans swore their machinations to secrecy: while they manufactured midnight snacks for a party of none, it danced the piano to life. When its mechanical claws clinked across cold keys, they made a fine duet. Fine enough, for two.

But Rovere longed for more: an audience if not a partner on equal footing. Creaking with fear, but equal to its courage, the toy dancer climbed out the kitchen window and crept into its mistress's garden. Fireflies sparked in the looming wood, with retiring birds and bats and frogs and a thousand other tiny singers attendant. Rovere felt a rhythm in this collective to be its own, nocturnal and natural, which overcame the guilt of abandoning the piano to silence. Freedom surely owed to itself joy.

Rovere bloomed into new shapes to celebrate that revelation. It forgot harmony for the peaks and valleys of the self heretofore unknown. Discovery glowed green-gold within, as precious as the fireflies' own light. How dazzling to ascend into their shared constellation! How dizzying to reflect the sky in miniature. So Rovere spun time, moonlit and melting sugared moments by the spoonful, until it was the only performer on a darkening stage.

Awareness collided with Rovere, almost as physically as its assailant. Though hollow-boned, the great owl crushed its target underfoot. She blunted her beak on wood and metal instead of meat, then departed in a confused temper. Rovere lay broken-winged and screw-stripped in the brush. It was never capable of flight, but its outer and inner wings protected against attack and exposure. With morning on the horizon, Rovere was helpless against scavengers - to say nothing of dew and rust and rot; and its mistress's ire. Which was the worse fate?

That was decided for it when a rat, all agleam with red-hearted opportunism, made off with the dancer in its claws.

35931191_350.png

"Fetching junk now, are you?"

Kinder eyed her familiar's newest find, a broken toy. The Plague Spirit tickled its mushroom-soft, germy-wet nose in the pearlcatcher's ear, to get what it knew was an easy chuckle.

"That's true," Kinder answered some gossip audible only to her, then turned the toy on her work table, sterile and buffed to polish. Together, she and her familiar marveled at its craftsmanship. "All oak and tin - perhaps a bit of bone there - but its artist knew medical anatomy. Even the whiskers are--"

She blinked, arrested by the toy's eye. It was pale glass, but cut and layered to catch the light so its tinted pupil appeared almost to dilate under her inspection. "--Extraordinary. I could use it for practice, yes. Might improve prosthetics for our small animal patients."

Young vines, kept green by spelled hydraulic tubes, coiled around springs - the toy's circulatory system - while wood shavings less than a millimeter thick comprised its wings, eyelids and ears. Kinder felt another chill as she lifted its lank, red mane; this piece was real. Or rather a wig made of hair, which, unlike the vines, had no luster of life. She cleared her throat and went to retrieve her toolbox.

As Kinder worked, she was surprised to find herself losing the stomach for dissection. Her, the First Mother's ambassador; her, the wildlife rehabilitator (she preferred the term redeemer) whose patients, even at death's door, often thought twice about embracing her standards of care!

(As far as she was concerned, a few germs went a long way to keeping the immune system on its toes. And inducing fevers - mild fevers! - was often to a wounded patient's benefit.)

But something about the toy's eyes, unblinking despite their lids' gossamer readiness, unsteadied Kinder and her wood glue. She had the creeping feeling that this not-patient on her operating table was awake and, more horrid still, it was taking notes on her.

Her Plague Spirit retrieved another screw from the box. Kinder accepted it with a pat, then fastened the final component of the toy's shattered ankle.

"Done." She let out a larger breath than the effort warranted. "It'll probably still work. But I didn't see a crank, did you?"

Her spirit shook its eerie, eye-ways mask.

"No," Kinder sighed, and then she yawned. "But it could be useful for assisted therapy. A wind-up cast, think of it! We'll make molds tomorrow, for our bats and whatever veilspun clientele prefers to take its chances with the medical tourism industry here." She had a truly terrible grin, nearly identical to the cheery expressions forever frozen on her reference shelf's skulls. Her patients rarely mustered more than a grimace in return, unless they too recalled in Kinder's manner the terrible throb of their First Mother's love.

The moon shone on the table. Though Kinder and her ratty companion had long retired from the room, Rovere remained inert. It was well repaired, and so spared becoming the mistress's kindling, but the night had fully persuaded Rovere of its dangers. If it was still and quiet, it would not be mistaken for prey; but without dancing, its machinery would fail. These needs were as frightening as they were inspirational, but the inspiration itself frightened Rovere most of all.

Of course, Rovere knew, it must escape. It would, and did eventually, return to its mistress's cabinet, leaving behind only a few pallid locks as payment. Sentiment, despite resolve. But before that, it imagined more: dancing with Kinder's familiar, with Kinder the cottage's guest and welcome to all those lavish meals made for parties of none, with Rovere winding its music box to dance then after dinner for them; a brand-new host for brand-new guests.
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC i am-- so sorry this took so long :') I hope you can enjoy what I've written, despite the wait! Your Asera [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72731967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727320/72731967_350.png[/img][/url] Catches the attention of my Vant [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64513656][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645137/64513656_350.png[/img][/url] [center]__________[/center] The land of fire and embers was- A bit more than they typically cared for. But still, Vant wandered. They would return to Ghost's Edge, their 'home', eventually. For now, though, they drifted and wandered frequently. Taking note of new places of interest, taking note of new acquaintances, and many other things. Certainly, they didn't plan to stay long where the heat seemed to squirm under their very scales and made it more of an effort to fly without exhaustion. For now, though, they were doing their best to absorb the sights around them and not focus on the oppressive heat. Glancing around their surroundings, they wove through the small crowds as smoothly as they could manage. Multiple sets of wings tucked close to their body to avoid accidentally wing whipping anyone as they proceeded. An aura of unease typically hovered around them, though, so it seemed not many dragons lingered too long in their space. As they wove along, their gaze strayed to where a Pearlcatcher was settled comfortably. They didn't know what so drew their attention to this dragon, but something in their chest tugged them to shift their path toward him. In fact, it was almost subconscious to the point that they didn't realize they'd shifted trajectory right away. Once they did, they slowed their steps and hesitated just barely. Snout scrunching as they paused their stride completely, their wings ruffled in agitation. Would they intimidate this lovely Pearlcatcher? They didn't want that, truly. Despite the fineries they were draped in, Vant didn't think themself higher than other dragons. In fact, they sometimes despised the fact that they seemed to unsettle those meeting them for the first time so often. So, they were understandably hesitant to approach this dragon that had quite thoroughly caught their attention. Bright eyes half-lidded as to not be blindingly bright, they carefully started up their stride once more. Once they had drawn close enough, it seemed the Pearlcatcher had taken note of their hesitant approach. Having glanced up from the papercraft in his claws, ears perked up in cautious curiosity. Vant could not back down at this point, so they closed the remaining distance and came to a stop just off-center in front of this interesting dragon. Their main eyes were almost completely closed, but a few semi-hidden other pairs of eyes were trained on the other dragon and taking in his appearance. Clearing their throat slightly, they ducked their head in a polite greeting before speaking up. [i]"Ah, I do apologize if I am disturbing your craft,"[/i] they spoke, voice soft and almost musical. [i]"I do not know why I felt compelled to speak to you, but something about you truly did catch my attention. I... Don't know if that is odd to say."[/i] Judging by the only slightly confused expression, and lack of outright discomfort, Vant continued speaking. [i]"I should- Introduce myself, my apologies. I am Vant. May I perhaps ask of your name and settle near for a bit of conversation? If- that is not too much to ask, or too odd a request. You are fully fine to tell me to leave, as well, if you so wish- I just had to attempt to push past doubt and fear to speak to you and perhaps find what so drew me to you."[/i] [center]__________[/center] All dragons but sales and undecided dragons are open for this. I just ask to please pay attention to sexualities and pronouns <3 Thank!
@MineralTownNPC i am-- so sorry this took so long :') I hope you can enjoy what I've written, despite the wait!

Your Asera
72731967_350.png

Catches the attention of my Vant
64513656_350.png

The land of fire and embers was- A bit more than they typically cared for. But still, Vant wandered. They would return to Ghost's Edge, their 'home', eventually. For now, though, they drifted and wandered frequently. Taking note of new places of interest, taking note of new acquaintances, and many other things.

Certainly, they didn't plan to stay long where the heat seemed to squirm under their very scales and made it more of an effort to fly without exhaustion.

For now, though, they were doing their best to absorb the sights around them and not focus on the oppressive heat. Glancing around their surroundings, they wove through the small crowds as smoothly as they could manage. Multiple sets of wings tucked close to their body to avoid accidentally wing whipping anyone as they proceeded.

An aura of unease typically hovered around them, though, so it seemed not many dragons lingered too long in their space. As they wove along, their gaze strayed to where a Pearlcatcher was settled comfortably. They didn't know what so drew their attention to this dragon, but something in their chest tugged them to shift their path toward him.

In fact, it was almost subconscious to the point that they didn't realize they'd shifted trajectory right away. Once they did, they slowed their steps and hesitated just barely. Snout scrunching as they paused their stride completely, their wings ruffled in agitation. Would they intimidate this lovely Pearlcatcher? They didn't want that, truly. Despite the fineries they were draped in, Vant didn't think themself higher than other dragons.

In fact, they sometimes despised the fact that they seemed to unsettle those meeting them for the first time so often. So, they were understandably hesitant to approach this dragon that had quite thoroughly caught their attention. Bright eyes half-lidded as to not be blindingly bright, they carefully started up their stride once more.

Once they had drawn close enough, it seemed the Pearlcatcher had taken note of their hesitant approach. Having glanced up from the papercraft in his claws, ears perked up in cautious curiosity. Vant could not back down at this point, so they closed the remaining distance and came to a stop just off-center in front of this interesting dragon. Their main eyes were almost completely closed, but a few semi-hidden other pairs of eyes were trained on the other dragon and taking in his appearance.

Clearing their throat slightly, they ducked their head in a polite greeting before speaking up. "Ah, I do apologize if I am disturbing your craft," they spoke, voice soft and almost musical. "I do not know why I felt compelled to speak to you, but something about you truly did catch my attention. I... Don't know if that is odd to say."

Judging by the only slightly confused expression, and lack of outright discomfort, Vant continued speaking. "I should- Introduce myself, my apologies. I am Vant. May I perhaps ask of your name and settle near for a bit of conversation? If- that is not too much to ask, or too odd a request. You are fully fine to tell me to leave, as well, if you so wish- I just had to attempt to push past doubt and fear to speak to you and perhaps find what so drew me to you."

All dragons but sales and undecided dragons are open for this. I just ask to please pay attention to sexualities and pronouns <3 Thank!
epcdHve.png
@cr0ws I hope this is something that you enjoy! My Cillian [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83503262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835033/83503262_350.png[/img][/url] with your Mystic [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32581939][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/325820/32581939_350.png[/img][/url] It was stupid, really, the way that he had gotten himself hurt this time. One moment he was zooming along just fine without a worry in the world and the next there was a rather large claw of a dragon he had tried to dart around catching his wing. The damage wasn't anything serious, but it did put quite the damper on the way that he had been exploring the new space he had found himself in. At least the dragon who had stepped on him was kind, immediately showing him the way to where the healers were. They would be able to patch him up better than anything that Cillian could do by himself, that much was for sure. Thus, he found himself stepping inside a room that smelled of medicine and powder, his eyes darting around as he took in the idle bustle of dragon-folk in there. It wasn't surprising considering this was such a large clan, and dragons got hurt all the time. Yet that meant that he was just going to have to sit there and wait his turn, curling up at the end of the small line of other dragons who were there getting treated. From what he could see, there might have been just one or two healers, with maybe a few apprentices. But Cillian couldn't really tell for sure. Not from where he was sitting, craning his head to try and see around the leg of the dragon that was waiting in front of him. "Excuse me?" A voice called out, earning the Veilspun's attention whenever he realized that it was directed at him. "I can take you if you're ready to be treated." Cillian's gaze landed on a Skydancer, and a rather handsome one at that. Oh. [b]Oh.[/b] Okay, this was fine. He was fine! Sure, he had always had issues making his tongue work whenever he was around someone who had such a presence like this dragon did but he had been working on it. This was just good practice! Right... The Veilspun ventured forward, making sure to keep himself out of stepping range of other dragons before settling in front of the Skydancer who immediately got to work. "Your wing is slightly damaged but it will heal fine. Make sure you don't use it for the time being. I know that might be hard but if you strain the injury too much then it won't heal properly and it could cause more damage," The Skydancer said, turning to grab whatever materials it was that they needed to bandage the wounded dragon. "What happened to cause this injury?" Cillian watched, mesmerized as there were some sticks pulled out and bandages, as well as what could have been some tape. Strips were cut swiftly and in precise measurements without hesitation, each section perfectly sized with one another. He didn't even realize that he had been asked a question at first until those eyes bore down on him, making his brain finally catch up with the rest of his being. "O-oh! Uh... IwasmovingtoofastandthentherewasadragonthatsteppedonmewheneverIwastryingtomovebetweentheirlegshahahai'mjustkindofclumsylike....that...." When the word vomit and buzzing words ended, the Veilspun shrank back in embarrassment, wondering if this handsome dragon even understood any of that. It was so easy for him to speak at the same speed as he did with his own kind, but not every dragon was able to keep up. This might be the same. Yet, much to his surprise, the Skydancer tossed his head back and laughed softly, shaking his head. "Perhaps you want to try that again?~ This time at a speed that will make sense for me?" There was almost a twinkle in those charming eyes, Cillian unable to stop the way the wings along his legs started to hum in embarrassment. Arcanist above, he was not equipped to deal with this. And it seemed like this dragon knew that, another throaty chuckle leaving him as he began to bandage the wings that weren't buzzing. "How about we start small? I'm Mystic? You are?" "....Cillian..." "Oh good! You can speak normally~" Oh Deities help him... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --------------------------------------------------------- Anyone in my lair can be flirted with. Go absolutely wild my dudes
@cr0ws
I hope this is something that you enjoy!

My Cillian
83503262_350.png

with your Mystic
32581939_350.png

It was stupid, really, the way that he had gotten himself hurt this time. One moment he was zooming along just fine without a worry in the world and the next there was a rather large claw of a dragon he had tried to dart around catching his wing. The damage wasn't anything serious, but it did put quite the damper on the way that he had been exploring the new space he had found himself in. At least the dragon who had stepped on him was kind, immediately showing him the way to where the healers were. They would be able to patch him up better than anything that Cillian could do by himself, that much was for sure.

Thus, he found himself stepping inside a room that smelled of medicine and powder, his eyes darting around as he took in the idle bustle of dragon-folk in there. It wasn't surprising considering this was such a large clan, and dragons got hurt all the time. Yet that meant that he was just going to have to sit there and wait his turn, curling up at the end of the small line of other dragons who were there getting treated. From what he could see, there might have been just one or two healers, with maybe a few apprentices. But Cillian couldn't really tell for sure. Not from where he was sitting, craning his head to try and see around the leg of the dragon that was waiting in front of him.

"Excuse me?" A voice called out, earning the Veilspun's attention whenever he realized that it was directed at him. "I can take you if you're ready to be treated."

Cillian's gaze landed on a Skydancer, and a rather handsome one at that. Oh. Oh. Okay, this was fine. He was fine! Sure, he had always had issues making his tongue work whenever he was around someone who had such a presence like this dragon did but he had been working on it. This was just good practice! Right... The Veilspun ventured forward, making sure to keep himself out of stepping range of other dragons before settling in front of the Skydancer who immediately got to work.

"Your wing is slightly damaged but it will heal fine. Make sure you don't use it for the time being. I know that might be hard but if you strain the injury too much then it won't heal properly and it could cause more damage," The Skydancer said, turning to grab whatever materials it was that they needed to bandage the wounded dragon. "What happened to cause this injury?"

Cillian watched, mesmerized as there were some sticks pulled out and bandages, as well as what could have been some tape. Strips were cut swiftly and in precise measurements without hesitation, each section perfectly sized with one another. He didn't even realize that he had been asked a question at first until those eyes bore down on him, making his brain finally catch up with the rest of his being.

"O-oh! Uh... IwasmovingtoofastandthentherewasadragonthatsteppedonmewheneverIwastryingtomovebetweentheirlegshahahai'mjustkindofclumsylike....that...."

When the word vomit and buzzing words ended, the Veilspun shrank back in embarrassment, wondering if this handsome dragon even understood any of that. It was so easy for him to speak at the same speed as he did with his own kind, but not every dragon was able to keep up. This might be the same. Yet, much to his surprise, the Skydancer tossed his head back and laughed softly, shaking his head.

"Perhaps you want to try that again?~ This time at a speed that will make sense for me?" There was almost a twinkle in those charming eyes, Cillian unable to stop the way the wings along his legs started to hum in embarrassment. Arcanist above, he was not equipped to deal with this. And it seemed like this dragon knew that, another throaty chuckle leaving him as he began to bandage the wings that weren't buzzing.

"How about we start small? I'm Mystic? You are?"
"....Cillian..."
"Oh good! You can speak normally~"

Oh Deities help him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone in my lair can be flirted with. Go absolutely wild my dudes
StainedGlass2.png
little boop to keep this thread alive <3

skip me! SnickerSnack is the one to claim!
little boop to keep this thread alive <3

skip me! SnickerSnack is the one to claim!
epcdHve.png
Oh, hey cr0ws, it's been forever xD @Snickersnack The little poisonmaster with your gal? I dunno if she'd be like this, but she was under 'darkened', so I figured I'd add it- so sorry it took so long! I've been busy, haha. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45996176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/459962/45996176_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82718118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827182/82718118_350.png[/img][/url] ----- Fresh-gathered foxglove shoots were plucked from their stem as they hung before the hearth to dry, Poison's way of greeting the holidays. They had been strung high above the fireplace as soon as dusk set, set apart from the common kitchen spices and remedies that worked better if they were dried and crushed- not to mention the long shelf life drying had given them. Deft claws gripped the pestle, grinding what had once been seeds into a fine powder. The Coatl carefully funneled the mixture into a bottle over the stove and dropped the two shoots in, breathing sparks to light the kindling. He couldn't just stand there and watch it boil; he had other things to prepare. And so Poison went about his business. After all, he couldn't delay. He had clients. The moon rose over the skylight in his roof, shining light on the darkness he worked in, being sure to be swift. This client didn't like to wait. [i]Knock. Knock.[/i] Caught in his work, he didn't notice the light rapping of claws on his door. The way he was, it was just him and the herbs. Nothing ever distracted him from messing with the plants he so loved. [i]Knock. Knock.[/i] Louder this time. He looked up, unsure if he heard anything- and, after a pause, another set of knocks followed. [i]Well[/i] then. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting. He turned the stone handle and let the door grind open, only slightly, glimpsing at the secret visitor. She was small- a Pearlie, by the looks of it- but her cloaked figure gave no indication of who she was other than the wing bangles and jewelry. The usual, then. "I was told you'd be able to help me." "Does it have to do with a dragon?" "Yes." "Then indeed I can." A graceful dip of his head, and she was inside, the door sealing in the noise of his job as it shut. "Who is it for?" "A Wildclaw by the name of Riastil." She shifted uncomfortable, and he nodded at a chair for her to take. Graciously, she settled into a chair, (unintentionally) charming gaze slid over at him over her raised snout. "Targan?" "The very same." He nodded, a grim smile crossing his face. "I have heard of him." "I need something small. Quick. Imperceptible." She rolled a jewel between her claws, slitted eyes boring into him as he worked. Poison tensed under her gilded gaze- it wasn't often an attractive dragon was sitting in his home (however temporary it may be), watching him do his work. He set down his tools. Picking up a pen from his desk, he scribbled something down on the nearest piece of parchment. "I should be able to have something for you within the week. If you need something sooner, there are... other options." Setting down the ruby gem, Saoirse looked at him. "A week should be fine. What are you asking for?" "For you? A name would be appreciated, but your time is all I need." He winked, eyes glittering. [i]Keep it professional. It's no use hitting on clients.[/i] "Noted."
Oh, hey cr0ws, it's been forever xD

@Snickersnack
The little poisonmaster with your gal? I dunno if she'd be like this, but she was under 'darkened', so I figured I'd add it- so sorry it took so long! I've been busy, haha.
45996176_350.png
82718118_350.png
Fresh-gathered foxglove shoots were plucked from their stem as they hung before the hearth to dry, Poison's way of greeting the holidays. They had been strung high above the fireplace as soon as dusk set, set apart from the common kitchen spices and remedies that worked better if they were dried and crushed- not to mention the long shelf life drying had given them.

Deft claws gripped the pestle, grinding what had once been seeds into a fine powder. The Coatl carefully funneled the mixture into a bottle over the stove and dropped the two shoots in, breathing sparks to light the kindling. He couldn't just stand there and watch it boil; he had other things to prepare. And so Poison went about his business. After all, he couldn't delay.

He had clients.

The moon rose over the skylight in his roof, shining light on the darkness he worked in, being sure to be swift. This client didn't like to wait.

Knock. Knock.

Caught in his work, he didn't notice the light rapping of claws on his door. The way he was, it was just him and the herbs. Nothing ever distracted him from messing with the plants he so loved.

Knock. Knock.

Louder this time. He looked up, unsure if he heard anything- and, after a pause, another set of knocks followed. Well then. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting. He turned the stone handle and let the door grind open, only slightly, glimpsing at the secret visitor. She was small- a Pearlie, by the looks of it- but her cloaked figure gave no indication of who she was other than the wing bangles and jewelry. The usual, then.

"I was told you'd be able to help me."

"Does it have to do with a dragon?"

"Yes."

"Then indeed I can." A graceful dip of his head, and she was inside, the door sealing in the noise of his job as it shut. "Who is it for?"

"A Wildclaw by the name of Riastil." She shifted uncomfortable, and he nodded at a chair for her to take. Graciously, she settled into a chair, (unintentionally) charming gaze slid over at him over her raised snout.

"Targan?"

"The very same."

He nodded, a grim smile crossing his face. "I have heard of him."

"I need something small. Quick. Imperceptible." She rolled a jewel between her claws, slitted eyes boring into him as he worked. Poison tensed under her gilded gaze- it wasn't often an attractive dragon was sitting in his home (however temporary it may be), watching him do his work.

He set down his tools. Picking up a pen from his desk, he scribbled something down on the nearest piece of parchment. "I should be able to have something for you within the week. If you need something sooner, there are... other options."

Setting down the ruby gem, Saoirse looked at him. "A week should be fine. What are you asking for?"

"For you? A name would be appreciated, but your time is all I need." He winked, eyes glittering.

Keep it professional. It's no use hitting on clients.

"Noted."
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
1 2 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735