Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (OPEN) The Lightning Farm [Badge Shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Wolfspeaker Thank you so much! I will open up past badges for purchase during Lightning conquest pushes, so worry not if there are any you missed.

Hmm... I have not considered splitting the header and selling those individually. Let me think about how I could do that, and get back to you if that is something you are interested in!
@Wolfspeaker Thank you so much! I will open up past badges for purchase during Lightning conquest pushes, so worry not if there are any you missed.

Hmm... I have not considered splitting the header and selling those individually. Let me think about how I could do that, and get back to you if that is something you are interested in!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Username: Levinworth
FR ID: 687576
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, and Shade Bath
Username: Levinworth
FR ID: 687576
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, and Shade Bath
Username: Doozie
FR ID: 574805
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, Shade Bath
Username: Doozie
FR ID: 574805
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, Shade Bath
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Username: Geminisun
FR ID: 289526
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ + Dusk Jadevine + Dark Haworthia + Shade Bath
Username: Geminisun
FR ID: 289526
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ + Dusk Jadevine + Dark Haworthia + Shade Bath
Username: DragonsMom
FR ID: #541403
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, Shade Bath

total price to be sent to Striation
60,000g

Question:
It says we can order each badge only once. Does that mean we can only display it once on FR, or can we post in multiple places on FR?

I also agree I would love to purchase your banner items if they become available.
Thank you, and have a great week.
Username: DragonsMom
FR ID: #541403
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, Shade Bath

total price to be sent to Striation
60,000g

Question:
It says we can order each badge only once. Does that mean we can only display it once on FR, or can we post in multiple places on FR?

I also agree I would love to purchase your banner items if they become available.
Thank you, and have a great week.
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
Username: ImBerryNerdy
FR ID: 298414
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormdad Statue, Shadebath, Raven ZZ
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormdad Statue, Shadebath, Raven ZZ
@DragonsMom Great question! Once you order the badge, you can use it wherever you'd like on Flight Rising, as many times as you'd like. Because of this, it'd be silly for people to buy a badge multiple times. Hence why it's a one time purchase!

And noted about the banner items- I'm brainstorming how and when to add them to the shop, so keep your eyes peeled. I can ping you and the other interested user when that happens.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
@DragonsMom Great question! Once you order the badge, you can use it wherever you'd like on Flight Rising, as many times as you'd like. Because of this, it'd be silly for people to buy a badge multiple times. Hence why it's a one time purchase!

And noted about the banner items- I'm brainstorming how and when to add them to the shop, so keep your eyes peeled. I can ping you and the other interested user when that happens.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Friendly bump :3
Friendly bump :3
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
oh I love this batch, what perfect Trickmurk vibes! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] (sending my order now and bumping the thread because why not)
oh I love this batch, what perfect Trickmurk vibes!

(sending my order now and bumping the thread because why not)
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Dark Haworthia and Dusk Jadevine
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Dark Haworthia and Dusk Jadevine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10