Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (OPEN) The Lightning Farm [Badge Shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Username: romeow
FR ID: 96828
Name of Badge(s) Buying: tundra cactus, frozen jade, karoo rose, ice bath!
Username: romeow
FR ID: 96828
Name of Badge(s) Buying: tundra cactus, frozen jade, karoo rose, ice bath!
ySNe18a.png
4MbPoqE.pngmlHpBMC.png
7nrEOpT.pngypcKWM0.png
ll0CfnD.pngYw8EvNQ.png
FObX7rS.pngtNdq8a4.png
5hF3FGk.pngS3J5uo7.png
k8LYvAw.png
Getting my last minute order in :D

Username: vortexbreakdown
FR ID: 592121
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Tundra Cactus + Frozen Jade + Karoo Rose + Icy Bath

Sending a PM with payment shortly!
Getting my last minute order in :D

Name of Badge(s) Buying: Tundra Cactus + Frozen Jade + Karoo Rose + Icy Bath

Sending a PM with payment shortly!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
Username: Aetherya
FR ID: 2593
Name of Badge(s) Buying: stormcatcher statue & ice bath

payment will be sent shortly!!
Username: Aetherya
Name of Badge(s) Buying: stormcatcher statue & ice bath

payment will be sent shortly!!
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Username: RogueLoreWind
FR ID: 442573
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Ice Bath

Sending payment now. So cute.
Username: RogueLoreWind
FR ID: 442573
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Ice Bath

Sending payment now. So cute.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
Username: dreamcasts
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderous Tester

another one for the collection asjkgh
Username: dreamcasts
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderous Tester

another one for the collection asjkgh
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[center][size=4][b][emoji=bare tree size=4] New Shipment Update [emoji=bare tree size=4][/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center]@pinglist-18498[/center] Despite the lack of sunlight, the Tangled Wood hosts a menagerie of succulents that, paradoxically, thrive in the shade. A few of the gloomiest cultivars have arrived at The Lightning Farm in celebration of the Trickmurk Circus. [rule] [center][size=4][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=4][b] Trickmurk Circus 2024 [/b][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=4][/size] [i]Retires: March 3rd, 2024[/i][/center] [columns][center][img alt="A badge of a Raven ZZ plant. It is small, leafy and dark."]https://i.imgur.com/kTugJpy.png[/img][br][b]Raven ZZ[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][br][i]5,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][br][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="A badge of a Dusk Jadevine. It is a purple hanging succulent with crescent shaped leaves, hanging in bunches."]https://i.imgur.com/fDNHNmQ.png[/img][br][b]Dusk Jadevine[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]10,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="A badge of a zebra haworthia. It is dark, almost purple. Purple goo seeps through cracks in the pot."]https://i.imgur.com/233SM6q.png[/img][br][b]Dark Haworthia[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]15,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="A badge of a raven standing over a stone bowl of sparkling purple and blue goo. Brambles, ivy, and stonecrop wreath the bowl."]https://i.imgur.com/btxBRaa.png[/img][br][b]Shade Bath[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][br][i]20,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][/columns] [b]Want to pick up a new plant friend? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Striation&subject=TLF%20Badges]PM Striation[/url] with the information below: [/b] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b][/code] [center][size=4][emoji=information size=4] [b] Field Notes [/b][emoji=information size=4][/size][/center][rule] [LIST] [*][b]Raven ZZ:[/b] "ZZ" is short for [i]Zamioculcas zamiifolia[/i], a very drought tolerant plant from South Africa. The "Raven" cultivar is known for its very dark leaves. I have one of these on my kitchen table; the new leaves come in lime green, and gradually darken over time (though my new leaves haven't yet...). [*][b]Dusk Jadevine:[/b] Based on [gamedb item=1117], found by foraging in Shadow and Arcane. It is also based on the actual Jade Vine plant ([i]Strongylodon macrobotrys[/i]). Though this strange looking plant shares a name similar to the jade succulent, it is deceptively a type of legume-- it is more closely related to peas and soybeans. [*][b]Dark Haworthia:[/b] Based on [i]Haworthiopsis attenuata[/i], commonly known as the zebra haworthia. In the wild, this plant often grows in the shade of rocks or larger plants. A shadow-loving plant is perfect for Trickmurk Circus. [*][b]Shade Bath:[/b] This "bird bath" is low to the ground, and filled with a mysterious shadowy liquid. The bird is intended to be a common raven ([i]Corvus corax[/i]), due to the beak shape, but due to the badge's size and detail I couldn't include it could be another corvid potentially. The ivy and bramble aren't a specific species and instead are foliage based on the plants in the Tangled Wood. The stonecrop ([i]Sedum album[/i]) is creeping out of the cracks in the stone bowl, like in real life-- you can find them growing out of cracks in stone walls, for example. [/LIST]
New Shipment Update

Despite the lack of sunlight, the Tangled Wood hosts a menagerie of succulents that, paradoxically, thrive in the shade. A few of the gloomiest cultivars have arrived at The Lightning Farm in celebration of the Trickmurk Circus.

Trickmurk Circus 2024
Retires: March 3rd, 2024
A badge of a Raven ZZ plant. It is small, leafy and dark.
Raven ZZ
Rarity:
A badge of a Dusk Jadevine. It is a purple hanging succulent with crescent shaped leaves, hanging in bunches.
Dusk Jadevine
Rarity:
A badge of a zebra haworthia. It is dark, almost purple. Purple goo seeps through cracks in the pot.
Dark Haworthia
Rarity:
A badge of a raven standing over a stone bowl of sparkling purple and blue goo. Brambles, ivy, and stonecrop wreath the bowl.
Shade Bath
Rarity:

Want to pick up a new plant friend? PM Striation with the information below:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b]

Field Notes

• Raven ZZ: "ZZ" is short for Zamioculcas zamiifolia, a very drought tolerant plant from South Africa. The "Raven" cultivar is known for its very dark leaves. I have one of these on my kitchen table; the new leaves come in lime green, and gradually darken over time (though my new leaves haven't yet...).
  • Dusk Jadevine: Based on Dusk Jadevine, found by foraging in Shadow and Arcane. It is also based on the actual Jade Vine plant (Strongylodon macrobotrys). Though this strange looking plant shares a name similar to the jade succulent, it is deceptively a type of legume-- it is more closely related to peas and soybeans.
  • Dark Haworthia: Based on Haworthiopsis attenuata, commonly known as the zebra haworthia. In the wild, this plant often grows in the shade of rocks or larger plants. A shadow-loving plant is perfect for Trickmurk Circus.
  • Shade Bath: This "bird bath" is low to the ground, and filled with a mysterious shadowy liquid. The bird is intended to be a common raven (Corvus corax), due to the beak shape, but due to the badge's size and detail I couldn't include it could be another corvid potentially. The ivy and bramble aren't a specific species and instead are foliage based on the plants in the Tangled Wood. The stonecrop (Sedum album) is creeping out of the cracks in the stone bowl, like in real life-- you can find them growing out of cracks in stone walls, for example.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Username: haloanimal
FR ID: 623102
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ + Dusk Jadevine + Dark Haworthia + Shade Bath
Username: haloanimal
FR ID: 623102
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ + Dusk Jadevine + Dark Haworthia + Shade Bath
linoone.gif

tei . 25 . they/them . fr+2
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, Shade Bath

Sending payment via PM shortly!

(love the birdbath theme you've got going <3)
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dusk Jadevine, Dark Haworthia, Shade Bath

Sending payment via PM shortly!

(love the birdbath theme you've got going <3)
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
Username: Kywren
FR ID: 539771
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dark Haworthia, and Shade Bath!
Username: Kywren
FR ID: 539771
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Raven ZZ, Dark Haworthia, and Shade Bath!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
These are so cute! I placed an order <3 I wish I'd seen this before now!The CG ones are so nice too.

By the way... this may be a strange question, but would it be possible to buy, say, the individual succulents in the succulent banner/text divider?
These are so cute! I placed an order <3 I wish I'd seen this before now!The CG ones are so nice too.

By the way... this may be a strange question, but would it be possible to buy, say, the individual succulents in the succulent banner/text divider?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10