Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR flight vs. fav animal?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
I like frogs and giraffes, and I am fire flight! I don't see a realistic connection besides the climate giraffes thrive in, but I think it is fun to imagine fire-related frogs.
I like frogs and giraffes, and I am fire flight! I don't see a realistic connection besides the climate giraffes thrive in, but I think it is fun to imagine fire-related frogs.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
i like tegus, i guess tegus are slow. and im in earth. yeah.
i like tegus, i guess tegus are slow. and im in earth. yeah.
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
arcane and invertebrates as a whole... yeah i think so [item=hardshell][item=spirit of the arcane] we need a good arcane snail now
arcane and invertebrates as a whole... yeah i think so

Hardshell Spirit of the Arcane

we need a good arcane snail now
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
lightning and my favorite animals are hippos. so uh... my 2nd favorite animals are whales though, and spiney whales are lightning element. [item=spiney whale]
lightning and my favorite animals are hippos. so uh...
my 2nd favorite animals are whales though, and spiney whales are lightning element.
Spiney Whale
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
wind, and magpies/birds in general. makes sense!
wind, and magpies/birds in general. makes sense!
pSn2GKM.png
Nature and foxes. Kinda?
Nature and foxes. Kinda?
i like sloths, dogs and sugar gliders! don't know how that 100% fits earth, arcane or shadow, but i'd say all 3 flights were very chill and welcoming from what i have experienced :)
i like sloths, dogs and sugar gliders! don't know how that 100% fits earth, arcane or shadow, but i'd say all 3 flights were very chill and welcoming from what i have experienced :)
Skin Shop
I like deer and bovines a lot which at least in my head fits with light for reasons I cannot explain
I like deer and bovines a lot which at least in my head fits with light for reasons I cannot explain
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
[quote name="SpiderSpot" date="2024-02-26 21:58:14" ] Water and owls! No connection I think. Owls seem more Shadow [/quote] owls are reclusive and very perceptive, much like tidelord and his droplets :-) there's the trope of owls as omens or messengers, as well as a general air of mysticism about them, so I think that's actually really fitting for water! I'm also water but my favorite is dogs, which is uh, much harder to find a connection for lol
SpiderSpot wrote on 2024-02-26 21:58:14:
Water and owls! No connection I think. Owls seem more Shadow

owls are reclusive and very perceptive, much like tidelord and his droplets :-) there's the trope of owls as omens or messengers, as well as a general air of mysticism about them, so I think that's actually really fitting for water!

I'm also water but my favorite is dogs, which is uh, much harder to find a connection for lol
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
Ice and lynxes! Yup, I think those two match! My fluffy pawed snow cats... and the Icewarden with his floofy feet. <3
Ice and lynxes! Yup, I think those two match! My fluffy pawed snow cats... and the Icewarden with his floofy feet. <3
hq5csT1.png
  • Lily
  • Anxiety
  • Forum Lurker
  • Pings OK!
YO
gebx48s.pngexUrsEs.pngBZroI2Z.pngfwf0oTL.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngA8q1lrb.png
HI bGOw32K.png
QUIpVFE.png
1yeVrYZ.png
Al1BEGR.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15