Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CSS | Coalt H Flowers & Wings
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
@Cuddleh No worries at all! You may still send in your funds for both slots [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] Edit: Got it, thanks! ^^
@Cuddleh
No worries at all! You may still send in your funds for both slots

Edit: Got it, thanks! ^^
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia
I'm excited for my new skin! What time can I expect for delivery of the print?
@Alphrussia
I'm excited for my new skin! What time can I expect for delivery of the print?
@IcySneasel Skin queue approval averagely takes around 7 days from my experience, so you can expect it to arrive around FR time 4 March (+/- a few days) [emoji=new friend size=1]
@IcySneasel
Skin queue approval averagely takes around 7 days from my experience, so you can expect it to arrive around FR time 4 March (+/- a few days)
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Roger that. Thank you so much again! [emoji=auraboa laughing size=1]
Roger that. Thank you so much again!
[Pinging for Loved for Eternity and Paradise for Eternity] [800g]
Hi! Both skins just got approved from queue. Please send in your prepayments so I can go ahead to submit the rest of the runs!

[Loved]
Run 2
@Sols @kaichoukai @KishHuzrin @Flora @Veracity @MasakiSaphir @hat17 @Akashiyuki @Meyoline @Keyina

Run 3
@Azurine @Asterodea @bectacular @sisyo @Cuddleh @Raeliana @marva

[Paradise]
Run 2
@Morningrise @Lunyra @seamists @Luunai @/Sols @/kaichoukai @maranimh @/KishHuzrin @/Flora @Oakwell

Run 3
@/Meyoline @Kosira @/Azurine @Veylaron @UnknownPhoen1x @/Cuddleh @boopsnoopity @BrutusCourt @Arietta @/Raeliana
[Pinging for Loved for Eternity and Paradise for Eternity] [800g]
Hi! Both skins just got approved from queue. Please send in your prepayments so I can go ahead to submit the rest of the runs!

[Loved]
Run 2
@Sols @kaichoukai @KishHuzrin @Flora @Veracity @MasakiSaphir @hat17 @Akashiyuki @Meyoline @Keyina

Run 3
@Azurine @Asterodea @bectacular @sisyo @Cuddleh @Raeliana @marva

[Paradise]
Run 2
@Morningrise @Lunyra @seamists @Luunai @/Sols @/kaichoukai @maranimh @/KishHuzrin @/Flora @Oakwell

Run 3
@/Meyoline @Kosira @/Azurine @Veylaron @UnknownPhoen1x @/Cuddleh @boopsnoopity @BrutusCourt @Arietta @/Raeliana
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia
Just checking on the price. On first page both Paradise & Loved for Eternity are labelled as 800g instead of 850. Though the post above indicate they are 850g each. What is the correct price please?
@Alphrussia
Just checking on the price. On first page both Paradise & Loved for Eternity are labelled as 800g instead of 850. Though the post above indicate they are 850g each. What is the correct price please?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Alphrussia

I'm a little confused on the price for both Loved and Paradise. Front page of thread and doc says is 800g but you also said 850g. Which is the correct one? I just want to make sure I send the correct amount.
@Alphrussia

I'm a little confused on the price for both Loved and Paradise. Front page of thread and doc says is 800g but you also said 850g. Which is the correct one? I just want to make sure I send the correct amount.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@hat17 @Azurine
Apologies about the confusion! You are both right, it is meant to be 800g. Just woke up in my timezone, I was still sleepy ^^;
@hat17 @Azurine
Apologies about the confusion! You are both right, it is meant to be 800g. Just woke up in my timezone, I was still sleepy ^^;
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia Thank you so much for the skin!! My boy looks so dapper [emoji=auraboa love size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927552/92755166_350.png[/img]
@Alphrussia Thank you so much for the skin!! My boy looks so dapper

92755166_350.png
@IcySneasel Wow! Your dragons looks amazing; I love how well his tertiary blends with the skin [emoji=wildclaw star size=1] He is dapper indeed!
@IcySneasel
Wow! Your dragons looks amazing; I love how well his tertiary blends with the skin He is dapper indeed!
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24