Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | desperate for aether gene expansion
1 2 3 4 5
i cant wait for more genes to arrive for aethers i crave them i hunger for them!!!!!!!! imagine..... ghost... tentacles.... medusa.... OOoh maybe gmarlhorns even. ok well probably not that one because that ones very much catered to gaolers and would work best on other breeds only if that second pair of horns reflected each breeds' own horns which would never happen lol. so forget i mentioned that one... batty would be adorable on aethers :DDD i'm hoping that gene will be expanded to other breeds because it doesnt look tailor-made for auras like, for example, how gliders looks on banes. wasp and bee are no-brainers for aethers and my disappointment would be immeasurable and day ruined if those aren't added in the (hopeully soon to arrive) expansion. i need to make a fly aether... i need to. tis' a dream i must fulfill. other ones.. skeletal... filigree... firefly... augment... angler... so many options!!!!!!!!! and theyd all look great >:]
i cant wait for more genes to arrive for aethers i crave them i hunger for them!!!!!!!! imagine..... ghost... tentacles.... medusa.... OOoh maybe gmarlhorns even. ok well probably not that one because that ones very much catered to gaolers and would work best on other breeds only if that second pair of horns reflected each breeds' own horns which would never happen lol. so forget i mentioned that one... batty would be adorable on aethers :DDD i'm hoping that gene will be expanded to other breeds because it doesnt look tailor-made for auras like, for example, how gliders looks on banes. wasp and bee are no-brainers for aethers and my disappointment would be immeasurable and day ruined if those aren't added in the (hopeully soon to arrive) expansion. i need to make a fly aether... i need to. tis' a dream i must fulfill. other ones.. skeletal... filigree... firefly... augment... angler... so many options!!!!!!!!! and theyd all look great >:]
T4i92e1.png
e7lpONG.png
kCHWEjf.png
cZONpfv.png
FObX7rS.png
1UQr9EN.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
ZHNn6By.png
Aethers are lacking on genes at the moment but I am glad they got trickmurk. Hopefully they get a big expansion when it comes around.

Edit: I just noticed how similar our pfps + vista are.
Aethers are lacking on genes at the moment but I am glad they got trickmurk. Hopefully they get a big expansion when it comes around.

Edit: I just noticed how similar our pfps + vista are.
I will put something here eventually.
angler would be PERFECT for aethers, hope we get it next gene expansion
angler would be PERFECT for aethers, hope we get it next gene expansion
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Really hoping for Pharo and sarcophagus
Really hoping for Pharo and sarcophagus
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
glimmer and capsule on aethers.. just think about it...
glimmer and capsule on aethers.. just think about it...
ZcrsSbC.png
I actually would love to see Shardflank, Wintercoat and Wraith on Aethers.

All these genes really need to be on another breed than their default ones, and I think they'd look great on Aether!

Though I suspect we'll be getting an expansion for Veilspun before Aether get one but who knows; I don't expect anything else imminently at least :P
I actually would love to see Shardflank, Wintercoat and Wraith on Aethers.

All these genes really need to be on another breed than their default ones, and I think they'd look great on Aether!

Though I suspect we'll be getting an expansion for Veilspun before Aether get one but who knows; I don't expect anything else imminently at least :P
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Runes. Please. Why does the Arcane breed not have Runes :(

Wintercoat would be great, I'd love Harle/Jest on them, and honestly? I think they'd rock Fishbone. And Angler.
Runes. Please. Why does the Arcane breed not have Runes :(

Wintercoat would be great, I'd love Harle/Jest on them, and honestly? I think they'd rock Fishbone. And Angler.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'd also like to get more genes for Aethers. Especially Bee/Wasp, Crystal/Facet and Glimmer, but any additions would be appreciated !
I'd also like to get more genes for Aethers. Especially Bee/Wasp, Crystal/Facet and Glimmer, but any additions would be appreciated !
We kinda just got a gene expansion, though? Let the devs have a breather.

Although i would like to have cherub/seraph on Aethers.
We kinda just got a gene expansion, though? Let the devs have a breather.

Although i would like to have cherub/seraph on Aethers.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png94411743.png
Capsule! I have a New Year's hatch who would've be so perfect if only Capsule is available! I won't mind waiting for it for a few more months so the expansion will be more polished though.
Capsule! I have a New Year's hatch who would've be so perfect if only Capsule is available! I won't mind waiting for it for a few more months so the expansion will be more polished though.
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
1 2 3 4 5