Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i would like to apologize to my switch for basically being a splatoon machine at this point
i would like to apologize to my switch for basically being a splatoon machine at this point
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
my ankle bone has been weird and sore all day maybe I hit it overnight somehow
my ankle bone has been weird and sore all day maybe I hit it overnight somehow
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
I feel like I’m going to have a panic attack. I know how to deal with this but I’m tired. Maybe I should go take a nap. Adulting is hard. My family is difficult to organize. It’s herding cats, except I’ve trained cats and that’s actually not so bad. People though...

And to top it off, I’ve been going nonverbal when I need to be doing business related things. It’s frustrating to be able to think, but not be able to talk. My grandfather had the same issue. This is really important to me though. I don’t like giving the impression that I’m always like this. Yet, it is part of being me.
I feel like I’m going to have a panic attack. I know how to deal with this but I’m tired. Maybe I should go take a nap. Adulting is hard. My family is difficult to organize. It’s herding cats, except I’ve trained cats and that’s actually not so bad. People though...

And to top it off, I’ve been going nonverbal when I need to be doing business related things. It’s frustrating to be able to think, but not be able to talk. My grandfather had the same issue. This is really important to me though. I don’t like giving the impression that I’m always like this. Yet, it is part of being me.
I still have no idea why I had this dream where there was an eldritch hydra dragon horror in a game i can only describe as being close to wildcraft but ok

i don't even like wild craft last time i checked it looked extremely boring and monotonous and I'm not about to do a star stable and go download it and end up liking it because it's worse than even that.

Like in wildcraft the only thing you can do is kill and dress up animals, maybe interact with the community

and in sso you have a variety of races, the lunging feature, run around and interact with the world in quests, fishing, hollow woods, training horses, rep. Also community stuff like RRP and dressage

Something tells me i wouldn't like WC in the slightest, so having something remotely similar in my dreams baffles me.
I still have no idea why I had this dream where there was an eldritch hydra dragon horror in a game i can only describe as being close to wildcraft but ok

i don't even like wild craft last time i checked it looked extremely boring and monotonous and I'm not about to do a star stable and go download it and end up liking it because it's worse than even that.

Like in wildcraft the only thing you can do is kill and dress up animals, maybe interact with the community

and in sso you have a variety of races, the lunging feature, run around and interact with the world in quests, fishing, hollow woods, training horses, rep. Also community stuff like RRP and dressage

Something tells me i wouldn't like WC in the slightest, so having something remotely similar in my dreams baffles me.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
i wanna replay engage but i don't wanna do the dlc ughghughggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
i wanna replay engage but i don't wanna do the dlc ughghughggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I just keep getting more and more ideas...

But they make me laugh, so I'm gonna keep it.
I just keep getting more and more ideas...

But they make me laugh, so I'm gonna keep it.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
today is a good day :]
today is a good day :]
ZcrsSbC.png
A simple drawing of an anthropomorphic gryphon. He's sitting on the ground and staring intently at a container of Lofthouse cookies.
A simple drawing of an anthropomorphic gryphon. He's sitting on the ground and staring intently at a container of Lofthouse cookies.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
why do i fail literally every test i take. like i literally know the content and can use it, but when i take an actual test, i just look dumb. i do perfectly fine in class. it was literally multiple choice. now i got a 25/40, which is 61.5%, which gets me a D. i swear...
why do i fail literally every test i take. like i literally know the content and can use it, but when i take an actual test, i just look dumb. i do perfectly fine in class. it was literally multiple choice. now i got a 25/40, which is 61.5%, which gets me a D. i swear...
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
[center] MOST SIMILAR MATCH: powdered donut [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/kc97e5udDNgAAAAd/seal-snow.gif[/img]
MOST SIMILAR MATCH: powdered donut

seal-snow.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag