Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Betta Fish
1 2
I very much enjoyed my bettas when I had them! They were really a joy.

I intend to get back into fishkeeping after my bearded dragon enjoys her life - since that's the only space I have for any kind of enclosure at the moment.
I very much enjoyed my bettas when I had them! They were really a joy.

I intend to get back into fishkeeping after my bearded dragon enjoys her life - since that's the only space I have for any kind of enclosure at the moment.
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png
I would love to own a betta since, compared to most fish, they don't need as much space since they're solitary (I read 5 gallons bare minimum/10 preferable, which is pretty small for a fish) but even then I don't have the bedroom space for a proper sized tank, nor do I have the money to set up one of the quality that the betta would deserve. (I like fish way too much to sacrifice any quality of care for lower care price.)
I would love to own a betta since, compared to most fish, they don't need as much space since they're solitary (I read 5 gallons bare minimum/10 preferable, which is pretty small for a fish) but even then I don't have the bedroom space for a proper sized tank, nor do I have the money to set up one of the quality that the betta would deserve. (I like fish way too much to sacrifice any quality of care for lower care price.)
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
I've wanted to design an aquascape for a betta fish for years but never settled on a plan or had the chance to gather all the materials.
I've wanted to design an aquascape for a betta fish for years but never settled on a plan or had the chance to gather all the materials.
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
Super sorry if this is isn't okay but since I brought her up (And finally got teh rare non-blurry fish pic of her) I'd figured I'd (finally) share my own girl! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KbSJuQS.png[/img] Sorry if the image doesn't work or if it's too big, I haven't used imgur in years.
Super sorry if this is isn't okay but since I brought her up (And finally got teh rare non-blurry fish pic of her) I'd figured I'd (finally) share my own girl!

KbSJuQS.png

Sorry if the image doesn't work or if it's too big, I haven't used imgur in years.
h1d7LhT.png
I used to have one and a few tetras. Such skrunkly boys…
I used to have one and a few tetras. Such skrunkly boys…
6klg2iF.png
1 2