Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755
@TeaTenda I can take all three!
@TeaTenda I can take all three!
absol-mega.gif
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @MusicalMaladies @yukitsukihana @lalamuff @FelicisNox177 @Haitham @Merryseadragon

Hey! I'm looking to rent another Water nest! ^^
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @MusicalMaladies @yukitsukihana @lalamuff @FelicisNox177 @Haitham @Merryseadragon

Hey! I'm looking to rent another Water nest! ^^
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Orcalot hi! did you still need a water nest?
@Orcalot hi! did you still need a water nest?
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Deeproar

Yes, please! Would you be able to nest them? ^^
@Deeproar

Yes, please! Would you be able to nest them? ^^
Orca | they/he
@Orcalot sure thing! send them over, all I ask for is their food :)
@Orcalot sure thing! send them over, all I ask for is their food :)
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
[emoji=wind rune size=1] Looking for [b]1x wind nest[/b] to hatch on specifically [b]Leap Day[/b]! (Feb29) A [b]tip + food[/b] will be provided when I send you the pair, but a [b]currency tip will also be provided[/b] after achieving the desired hatch date with the pair+hatchlings sent back. I believe this means you need to start nesting on [b]Feb24[/b], but I’m not completely sure. You can also accept the CR and nest them earlier if you would rather be safe and start nesting early, only hatching when it’s the right date. Thank you for looking! Hoping to find a nester :D @Vertigris @Rythen
Looking for 1x wind nest to hatch on specifically Leap Day! (Feb29)

A tip + food will be provided when I send you the pair, but a currency tip will also be provided after achieving the desired hatch date with the pair+hatchlings sent back.

I believe this means you need to start nesting on Feb24, but I’m not completely sure. You can also accept the CR and nest them earlier if you would rather be safe and start nesting early, only hatching when it’s the right date.

Thank you for looking! Hoping to find a nester :D

@Vertigris @Rythen
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@BeatsByCendre @Elestrial @UnknownPhoen1x @apatheticMonarch looking for an Arcane nest, pair ready to go whenever! ty <3
@BeatsByCendre @Elestrial @UnknownPhoen1x @apatheticMonarch looking for an Arcane nest, pair ready to go whenever! ty <3
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
@cheeryPsycho Hiya I think you might have pinged in the wrong thread, but I'm able to take your arcane nest!
@cheeryPsycho Hiya I think you might have pinged in the wrong thread, but I'm able to take your arcane nest!
xp2g9pi.png
I... sure did x'D ty, sending them over
I... sure did x'D ty, sending them over
TO5f5vS.png
soR20oU.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
dEe2UrM.png
ZZjBGKI.png
~ I prefer MODERN BREEDS ^^

+ + + Check out my Wanderers tab for beautiful, fairly priced dragons that need homes!
WI1HIHE.gif
@wingworm @Alphazi @Nishiboys @Ketchalin

Hiya! I'm looking to rent a Nature nest for today, February 29th! I have a boon!
@wingworm @Alphazi @Nishiboys @Ketchalin

Hiya! I'm looking to rent a Nature nest for today, February 29th! I have a boon!
Orca | they/he
1 2 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755