Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is Flight Rising th most popular petsim?
1 2 3 4
I would say flight rising is the most popular 'in-depth' petsim, the game that probably follows close behind is lioden.

neo and webkins were 100% the biggest but there days are relatively numbered.
I would say flight rising is the most popular 'in-depth' petsim, the game that probably follows close behind is lioden.

neo and webkins were 100% the biggest but there days are relatively numbered.
ebaFkRs.gif
I agree with what some others have said- there are probably a lot of petsims with more registered users, but FR seems to have a lot of active users who still go online fairly often.

I used to play Wolvden and it also didn't seem to have too many inactive players when just wandering around, but it definitely seemed like a smaller fanbase.
I agree with what some others have said- there are probably a lot of petsims with more registered users, but FR seems to have a lot of active users who still go online fairly often.

I used to play Wolvden and it also didn't seem to have too many inactive players when just wandering around, but it definitely seemed like a smaller fanbase.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
Not by a long shot kiddos, Neopets is still up and roaring. Until the OG is gone, that empire ain't up for grabs.
Not by a long shot kiddos, Neopets is still up and roaring. Until the OG is gone, that empire ain't up for grabs.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
FR is definitely one of the more popular ones, and probably has one of the most active player bases, but idk if I'd call it the most popular. Neopets is probably the most popular one, even if it's glory days are behind us
FR is definitely one of the more popular ones, and probably has one of the most active player bases, but idk if I'd call it the most popular. Neopets is probably the most popular one, even if it's glory days are behind us
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
I'd say in terms of active users and continual growth, FR has probably got everyone else beat by a mile. I've never used Neopets so I have no idea what their player activity is like right now, but last I heard it was struggling.
I'd say in terms of active users and continual growth, FR has probably got everyone else beat by a mile. I've never used Neopets so I have no idea what their player activity is like right now, but last I heard it was struggling.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
If we’re going purely by “total number of user accounts,” then I think people need to account for Neopets allowing users to have up to 5 accounts, while FR only allows one.
If we’re going purely by “total number of user accounts,” then I think people need to account for Neopets allowing users to have up to 5 accounts, while FR only allows one.
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
I think Neopets is having a resurgence in players recently due to the huge overhaul of the economy that The Neopets Team has been doing (releasing very expensive items en masse). Making it more accessible to those of us that were getting sick of not being able to achieve our goals due to the prices of things.
I think Neopets is having a resurgence in players recently due to the huge overhaul of the economy that The Neopets Team has been doing (releasing very expensive items en masse). Making it more accessible to those of us that were getting sick of not being able to achieve our goals due to the prices of things.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
I think in terms of popularity, Neopets is still up there just due to how long it's been around and how it was one of the first ones, even if it's...rather sparse compared to before, as others have pointed out.

But in terms of the "most solid/stable" petsims, that award definitely goes to Flight Rising for me lol. Definitely has a consistent number of users online, steadily growing, and I think is one of the more well-known breeding specific ones? Like if you're discussing petsims and you mention FR, I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that hasn't at least heard about it :).
I think in terms of popularity, Neopets is still up there just due to how long it's been around and how it was one of the first ones, even if it's...rather sparse compared to before, as others have pointed out.

But in terms of the "most solid/stable" petsims, that award definitely goes to Flight Rising for me lol. Definitely has a consistent number of users online, steadily growing, and I think is one of the more well-known breeding specific ones? Like if you're discussing petsims and you mention FR, I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that hasn't at least heard about it :).
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
I don’t really go on other pet sites, but FR does seem to be the most active, because I hear people talking about it a lot out of context, such as by making FR-related channels on unrelated Discord servers (focused around topics that aren’t related to pet sites or dragons).
I don’t really go on other pet sites, but FR does seem to be the most active, because I hear people talking about it a lot out of context, such as by making FR-related channels on unrelated Discord servers (focused around topics that aren’t related to pet sites or dragons).
oJK1fXV.png
neopets?
neopets?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3 4