Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 469 470 471 472 473 ... 505 506
@Silience

Confirming your 2 hours of grinding in Mire. Your total is 300g. A team member will ping you when ready to take on your grind.
@Silience

Confirming your 2 hours of grinding in Mire. Your total is 300g. A team member will ping you when ready to take on your grind.
@Silience [emoji=blue star size=1] Starting your [i]2h[/i] regular grind in the [i]Mire[/i]. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
@Silience
Starting your 2h regular grind in the Mire. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Cyrce
Hello~ Intrepid is ready for pickup!
If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
@Cyrce
Hello~ Intrepid is ready for pickup!
If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
Hi, first time submitting a form here, I hope I'm doing this right (and that slots for fest grinding are still open - one post said they were and then the other one made me not sure?)

@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Fest grind
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Ghostlight Ruins
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 Hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
Hi, first time submitting a form here, I hope I'm doing this right (and that slots for fest grinding are still open - one post said they were and then the other one made me not sure?)

@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Fest grind
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Ghostlight Ruins
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 Hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
@Silience [emoji=pink star size=1] Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
@Silience
Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Siriah

Hello there.
All our Fest Slots have filled up a few days ago and we are unable to confirm your Order.

I can add you to the waitlist, but cannot guaranteet that we will have time to cover it in time.

Please let me know if you wish to proceed with the waitlist.

@Siriah

Hello there.
All our Fest Slots have filled up a few days ago and we are unable to confirm your Order.

I can add you to the waitlist, but cannot guaranteet that we will have time to cover it in time.

Please let me know if you wish to proceed with the waitlist.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem Yes, I would love to be added to the waitlist, thanks! No problem if there doesn't end up being time, I totally understand.
@AlcatrazSystem Yes, I would love to be added to the waitlist, thanks! No problem if there doesn't end up being time, I totally understand.
@AlcatrazSystem could I be added to the waitlist? i somehow missed the ping for pre-paid slots
@AlcatrazSystem could I be added to the waitlist? i somehow missed the ping for pre-paid slots
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
[quote name="Arkeyr79" date="2024-02-25 07:48:31" ] @AlcatrazSystem could I be added to the waitlist? i somehow missed the ping for pre-paid slots [/quote] [font=spectral][size=4][color=#6b5e4e] @Arkeyr79 Of course. I assume 2h and payment with KT? (correct me if I am wrong) Which venue would you like me to note down? [/color]
Arkeyr79 wrote on 2024-02-25 07:48:31:

@Arkeyr79

Of course.
I assume 2h and payment with KT? (correct me if I am wrong)

Which venue would you like me to note down?

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem yeah, 2 hours in Woodland Path with treasure please. Thanks!
@AlcatrazSystem yeah, 2 hours in Woodland Path with treasure please. Thanks!
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 469 470 471 472 473 ... 505 506