Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | features you'd like but won't suggest
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The ability to be pinged when there's an update
The ability to be pinged when there's an update
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
I saw someone mention putting scenes on lair tabs once before, and I'd love that
I saw someone mention putting scenes on lair tabs once before, and I'd love that

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
Overall, would like better keyboard controls for the site. Sometimes pressing enter does something, sometimes tab takes me where I expect to go, but I think I'm getting carpal tunnel from all the clicking, lol.

An option to name dragons en mass using the random name generator, or the same name for all of them.

I'd say an easier way to list items on the AH, especially en masse. Though if you click the x button instead of 'Continue', it'll keep the fields you filled out. Select dragon, enter enter, click x, repeat. I don't think this is intended but it makes my life easier xD

Better view options and item management in the hoard:
- A vault all/unvault all button. Wanting to throw everything into the vault for coli challenges but it's such a pain. Then if I want to go trade with Crim or Swipp or Baldwin, well, too bad xD
- A list view as an option alongside the icon view. With text that can be copied for easier spreadsheet antics, posting in forums, selling items, etc.? :')
Overall, would like better keyboard controls for the site. Sometimes pressing enter does something, sometimes tab takes me where I expect to go, but I think I'm getting carpal tunnel from all the clicking, lol.

An option to name dragons en mass using the random name generator, or the same name for all of them.

I'd say an easier way to list items on the AH, especially en masse. Though if you click the x button instead of 'Continue', it'll keep the fields you filled out. Select dragon, enter enter, click x, repeat. I don't think this is intended but it makes my life easier xD

Better view options and item management in the hoard:
- A vault all/unvault all button. Wanting to throw everything into the vault for coli challenges but it's such a pain. Then if I want to go trade with Crim or Swipp or Baldwin, well, too bad xD
- A list view as an option alongside the icon view. With text that can be copied for easier spreadsheet antics, posting in forums, selling items, etc.? :')
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
i keep trying to concept a toggleable visual filter for individuals to not have to look at dragons/items that visually trigger them - i'm not usually set off by bugs, but the maggot items that drop in the ghostlight ruins and the silverfish from the training grounds really don't agree with me. every time i think about drafting a post for it i lose my train of thought trying to articulate what i want to say or how i could suggest implementing it... it's been like 4 years since i thought of it and yet.........
i keep trying to concept a toggleable visual filter for individuals to not have to look at dragons/items that visually trigger them - i'm not usually set off by bugs, but the maggot items that drop in the ghostlight ruins and the silverfish from the training grounds really don't agree with me. every time i think about drafting a post for it i lose my train of thought trying to articulate what i want to say or how i could suggest implementing it... it's been like 4 years since i thought of it and yet.........
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
[quote name="MissAri" date="2024-02-01 01:59:46" ] Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping. [/quote] They could do what Wajas does with mutations and let us decide where the tertiary layers in with the apparel. And Wajas has been having a LOT of fun adding new mutations over the past four to five years. I haven't played in a while so I can't remember if it's a singular toggle for all mutations over all equips, or if you can decide whether each individual piece goes under or over the mutations, but I would LOVE for FR to just give us even minor linebreaker terts on modern breeds. I think the wackier stuff like Space or Gliders should remain Ancient-exclusive, though. I also think it would be neat if Ancients could get apparel, but they were bespoke pieces for individual breeds just like the genes. Or if Ancients could have their own unique skin/accent system where you can Make bespoke apparel for an individual breed pose. Or I could just second that previous post that said Custom Apparel... [quote name="SamuelMaybird" date="2024-02-07 23:25:00" ] [quote name="Seraitsukara" date="2024-02-01 06:52:56" ] Unretire everything. Someone mentioned in a different thread that other games have added back in their kickstarter items, and it's only made the playerbase happier. Not just KS stuff, but downtime stuff too. Make everything available to all players if they put in the work to obtain them. Literally everything that doesn't require something unique to obtain, like the sticker and mvp vista. I don't collect all the familiars because I can't get them all. I don't dress my dragons in part because there's retired apparel I can't get. Make them take work, but a reasonable amount of work. A player can hardcore grind for a year and get an imp scroll, for example. [/quote] I feel this in my soul especially considering the age of FR and player base. Like there'll be a point where it's impossible to get retired items due to the old players quiting and there those items sit forever greyed out and like actually unobtainable. That doesn't sound really good for long term success you know? It also can ease the truly gross amount of RL money you have to put in to realistically get these items. Light sprite prices scare me and I got my two elemental sprites back when they were like a little under 1kg [/quote] OH OH OH! While I'm not sure if I agree with this as it's presented, I absolutely agree that KS, old holiday, beta, and downtime items should be available through Roundsey much more frequently. It's what Roundsey was literally created for and it's a shame to see it not happening all that much. More sprites from Roundsey! It's not like I'm giving up the sprites I got my first year here; newbies deserve a shot at it.
MissAri wrote on 2024-02-01 01:59:46:
Put linebreaking terts on moderns, and just let people deal with the apparel clipping.
They could do what Wajas does with mutations and let us decide where the tertiary layers in with the apparel. And Wajas has been having a LOT of fun adding new mutations over the past four to five years. I haven't played in a while so I can't remember if it's a singular toggle for all mutations over all equips, or if you can decide whether each individual piece goes under or over the mutations, but I would LOVE for FR to just give us even minor linebreaker terts on modern breeds. I think the wackier stuff like Space or Gliders should remain Ancient-exclusive, though.

I also think it would be neat if Ancients could get apparel, but they were bespoke pieces for individual breeds just like the genes. Or if Ancients could have their own unique skin/accent system where you can Make bespoke apparel for an individual breed pose. Or I could just second that previous post that said Custom Apparel...
SamuelMaybird wrote on 2024-02-07 23:25:00:
Seraitsukara wrote on 2024-02-01 06:52:56:
Unretire everything. Someone mentioned in a different thread that other games have added back in their kickstarter items, and it's only made the playerbase happier.

Not just KS stuff, but downtime stuff too. Make everything available to all players if they put in the work to obtain them. Literally everything that doesn't require something unique to obtain, like the sticker and mvp vista. I don't collect all the familiars because I can't get them all. I don't dress my dragons in part because there's retired apparel I can't get. Make them take work, but a reasonable amount of work. A player can hardcore grind for a year and get an imp scroll, for example.

I feel this in my soul especially considering the age of FR and player base. Like there'll be a point where it's impossible to get retired items due to the old players quiting and there those items sit forever greyed out and like actually unobtainable. That doesn't sound really good for long term success you know?

It also can ease the truly gross amount of RL money you have to put in to realistically get these items. Light sprite prices scare me and I got my two elemental sprites back when they were like a little under 1kg

OH OH OH! While I'm not sure if I agree with this as it's presented, I absolutely agree that KS, old holiday, beta, and downtime items should be available through Roundsey much more frequently. It's what Roundsey was literally created for and it's a shame to see it not happening all that much. More sprites from Roundsey! It's not like I'm giving up the sprites I got my first year here; newbies deserve a shot at it.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
I really just want to use the same type of familiar on multiple dragons. We can use the same type of scene, let us do the same w/ familiars--it still has to be a unique item in your hoard, but you can apply it to more than one dragon at a time. Let me make breeding pairs/similar aesthetics/etc have matching familiars

^^Although I do agree w/ that previous suggestion that scenes work more like vistas and you only have to have one copy that you can use across multiple dragons, that'd make things so much easier

I also would love a revamped search feature for the Dressing Room; both for saved outfits (I don't remember the names of all of the outfits I've made and therefore have to scroll) and for the apparel itself. It kills me having to know the name of exactly what I want (or at least the set it comes from, but there are some sets w/ entirely different naming schemes for each piece, which makes searching for them absolutely killer) sometimes I don't know exactly what I'm looking for and just want to browse by type, like "Oh I need boots, let's see what looks best" or "I want blue apparel for this dragon, let's look at blue options" but instead I have to spend time looking at every apparel set ever on Eclipse's catalogue (what a godsend) and hoping something catches my eye.
It could be something like a filtering system, but it shows bigger icons, like in the hoard/literally everywhere else on the site, and you can browse by categories like "Armor," "Festival," "Silks," etc (like in Eclipse's thread lol) or by color, like that search feature in the Database that lets you look at a specific color of item from the color wheel. Just let me window shop for pretty outfits ;.;

I would sell my soul for a Solitaire game in the Fairgrounds; I play it so much when I'm bored. If there was an FR version I'd max out Lucky Streak so fast lol. And it could be flight-themed to keep with all the other games (except for Jigsaw). I was thinking maybe Plague/Nature, since they're sister flights and Glimmer & Gloom proved they're willing to do multi-flight games. The suits could be Plague/Nature respectively instead of red and black, and the pips could be FR-related items, like the flight symbols or something. The face cards could be either the deities or festival familiars or something along those lines. They could offer a few versions that toggle like G&G difficulty levels or the Mahjong layouts, so then we could have simple Solitaire, three-card draw, spider, etc (Highly considering actually suggesting this one tbh, it's my dream)
I really just want to use the same type of familiar on multiple dragons. We can use the same type of scene, let us do the same w/ familiars--it still has to be a unique item in your hoard, but you can apply it to more than one dragon at a time. Let me make breeding pairs/similar aesthetics/etc have matching familiars

^^Although I do agree w/ that previous suggestion that scenes work more like vistas and you only have to have one copy that you can use across multiple dragons, that'd make things so much easier

I also would love a revamped search feature for the Dressing Room; both for saved outfits (I don't remember the names of all of the outfits I've made and therefore have to scroll) and for the apparel itself. It kills me having to know the name of exactly what I want (or at least the set it comes from, but there are some sets w/ entirely different naming schemes for each piece, which makes searching for them absolutely killer) sometimes I don't know exactly what I'm looking for and just want to browse by type, like "Oh I need boots, let's see what looks best" or "I want blue apparel for this dragon, let's look at blue options" but instead I have to spend time looking at every apparel set ever on Eclipse's catalogue (what a godsend) and hoping something catches my eye.
It could be something like a filtering system, but it shows bigger icons, like in the hoard/literally everywhere else on the site, and you can browse by categories like "Armor," "Festival," "Silks," etc (like in Eclipse's thread lol) or by color, like that search feature in the Database that lets you look at a specific color of item from the color wheel. Just let me window shop for pretty outfits ;.;

I would sell my soul for a Solitaire game in the Fairgrounds; I play it so much when I'm bored. If there was an FR version I'd max out Lucky Streak so fast lol. And it could be flight-themed to keep with all the other games (except for Jigsaw). I was thinking maybe Plague/Nature, since they're sister flights and Glimmer & Gloom proved they're willing to do multi-flight games. The suits could be Plague/Nature respectively instead of red and black, and the pips could be FR-related items, like the flight symbols or something. The face cards could be either the deities or festival familiars or something along those lines. They could offer a few versions that toggle like G&G difficulty levels or the Mahjong layouts, so then we could have simple Solitaire, three-card draw, spider, etc (Highly considering actually suggesting this one tbh, it's my dream)
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
filter for excluding stuff in the AH. like i wish i was able to list breed: sandsurge, but exclude tertiary: crest. if i want to do that i have to include all the tertiary genes except for crest myself :/
filter for excluding stuff in the AH. like i wish i was able to list breed: sandsurge, but exclude tertiary: crest. if i want to do that i have to include all the tertiary genes except for crest myself :/
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
I wish my dragons could work a job, or "find" money, or do something to generate more treasure aside from things I personally have to do (like bond with their familiars.)

I also kind of wish I could set up a queue for Baldwin, like "turn this, this, and this into materials" and just leave it. That way I could set up a ton of stuff, go away overnight, and come back and have a bunch of stuff melted down. It'd take the same amount of time, the only difference is I wouldn't have to be here to manually select everything. Heck, being able to do something like that for Archaeology would be nice too. Just say "dig until XYZ plot is clear" and it does that, it'd be so efficient.
I wish my dragons could work a job, or "find" money, or do something to generate more treasure aside from things I personally have to do (like bond with their familiars.)

I also kind of wish I could set up a queue for Baldwin, like "turn this, this, and this into materials" and just leave it. That way I could set up a ton of stuff, go away overnight, and come back and have a bunch of stuff melted down. It'd take the same amount of time, the only difference is I wouldn't have to be here to manually select everything. Heck, being able to do something like that for Archaeology would be nice too. Just say "dig until XYZ plot is clear" and it does that, it'd be so efficient.
youtriedstar.png
please. please? please.
site skin/player skin drop-down menu in the skin section of the ah
in/not in hoarld/vault drop-down menu in the skin section of the ah
something somewhere that says 'you own this skin it's on a dragon'
and also a 'find the dragon this skin/apparel item is on' button

edit: also everything the person above me said those would be great I'd love to give me dragons tasks and set Baldwin to work on a whole stack of things
please. please? please.
site skin/player skin drop-down menu in the skin section of the ah
in/not in hoarld/vault drop-down menu in the skin section of the ah
something somewhere that says 'you own this skin it's on a dragon'
and also a 'find the dragon this skin/apparel item is on' button

edit: also everything the person above me said those would be great I'd love to give me dragons tasks and set Baldwin to work on a whole stack of things
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Apparel that I can choose the colour for.

Just a few items. Wouldn't that be sweet? Choose the main colour from the existing 144 (or whatever) colours; the accents colours aren't chosen by you, just the main one.

I don't dress my dragons because often if the colour matches, it's a silly apparel item I don't want. Or if it's a cool item, the colours don't work.

What do you think?
Apparel that I can choose the colour for.

Just a few items. Wouldn't that be sweet? Choose the main colour from the existing 144 (or whatever) colours; the accents colours aren't chosen by you, just the main one.

I don't dress my dragons because often if the colour matches, it's a silly apparel item I don't want. Or if it's a cool item, the colours don't work.

What do you think?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14