Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
FINALLY, Koi gene to Undertide!! I've been so low-key upset that it's been avaliable for everyone else (more or less) and not them, the ones that's kinda the most logical for! WOOOOOH!!!
FINALLY, Koi gene to Undertide!! I've been so low-key upset that it's been avaliable for everyone else (more or less) and not them, the ones that's kinda the most logical for! WOOOOOH!!!
I love the Porcupine gene!
I love the Porcupine gene!
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
*cries in joy at the jellyfish gene* I love Jellyfish so much![emoji=undertide love size=1]
*cries in joy at the jellyfish gene*

I love Jellyfish so much!
OOOH omg maybe I'll actually like Undertides more! That Jellyfish geneeeeeee. o.o
OOOH omg maybe I'll actually like Undertides more! That Jellyfish geneeeeeee. o.o
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
I am SO glad UTs have angler now. I am still surprised they didn't have them when they were released.

About the only disappointment is that I was kind of hoping branches would be more of a branch of seaweed type stuff than the standard flowers.

Now just waiting for met/al for sandsurges and bee/wasp for b anes.
I am SO glad UTs have angler now. I am still surprised they didn't have them when they were released.

About the only disappointment is that I was kind of hoping branches would be more of a branch of seaweed type stuff than the standard flowers.

Now just waiting for met/al for sandsurges and bee/wasp for b anes.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Aequorin read through the rules clarifications and still didn't see any answer to a pretty common question regarding birthday dragons!!

Lots of people put up threads searching for dragons hatched on their birthday. Is this still okay, so long as it is month/day only and not year?
@Aequorin read through the rules clarifications and still didn't see any answer to a pretty common question regarding birthday dragons!!

Lots of people put up threads searching for dragons hatched on their birthday. Is this still okay, so long as it is month/day only and not year?
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
jellyfish gene is my new favorite gene thank u staff
jellyfish gene is my new favorite gene thank u staff
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
These are the kind of QOL updates I've come to expect from Flight Rising. This is an absolute lifesaver.
These are the kind of QOL updates I've come to expect from Flight Rising. This is an absolute lifesaver.
as someone who doesn't have many ancient dragons, the marketplace tab separation is WONDERFUL! thank you!!!!
as someone who doesn't have many ancient dragons, the marketplace tab separation is WONDERFUL! thank you!!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I kinda wish Glass and Gloss could take one ancient gene scroll and turn it into the same scroll for a different species... or even the ability to turn the genes into parchments then from there I can turn it into another gene. I would be willing to take a hit with treasure or loss of something for the trades for that. Cuz I have gene scrolls for ancients that I would love on just another ancient species OTL
But I do love the new update with parchments
I kinda wish Glass and Gloss could take one ancient gene scroll and turn it into the same scroll for a different species... or even the ability to turn the genes into parchments then from there I can turn it into another gene. I would be willing to take a hit with treasure or loss of something for the trades for that. Cuz I have gene scrolls for ancients that I would love on just another ancient species OTL
But I do love the new update with parchments
78150769_mzjTR2KLyJusSDb.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47