Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stack Scenes
I have a TON of the Sweetheart Basket scenes (67, to be exact) and they're just taking up a ton of space. It'd be much more convenient to just have them stack. Items like genes and some other specialty items stack, so I don't see why scenes (and vistas for that matter) shouldn't.
I have a TON of the Sweetheart Basket scenes (67, to be exact) and they're just taking up a ton of space. It'd be much more convenient to just have them stack. Items like genes and some other specialty items stack, so I don't see why scenes (and vistas for that matter) shouldn't.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
you can enable virtual stacking in the hoard, which stacks 'unstackable' items, and even multiple 99+ stacks
you can enable virtual stacking in the hoard, which stacks 'unstackable' items, and even multiple 99+ stacks
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
i would really love this. my entire specialty is completely clogged by scenes, but i really do not want to use virtual stacks since they cannot be applied to specific tabs (i regularly hoardsell dupes from apparels and familiars, and i do not want extra steps to that)
i would really love this. my entire specialty is completely clogged by scenes, but i really do not want to use virtual stacks since they cannot be applied to specific tabs (i regularly hoardsell dupes from apparels and familiars, and i do not want extra steps to that)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Support. I dont like virtual stacks and they make just about every aspect of the hoard harder to use, id rather the scenes just stacked.
Support. I dont like virtual stacks and they make just about every aspect of the hoard harder to use, id rather the scenes just stacked.
Full support, for all the same reasons mentioned.
Full support, for all the same reasons mentioned.
Support for the reasons stated!
Support for the reasons stated!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="Kivovis" date="2024-02-19 12:45:36" ] Support. I dont like virtual stacks and they make just about every aspect of the hoard harder to use, id rather the scenes just stacked. [/quote] This. I loved the idea of the virtual stacks, because it seemed like it would be great! But, in practice, the virtual stacks just make things that much harder to do. So, if the unstackable things could actually stack? I would be *very* happy.
Kivovis wrote on 2024-02-19 12:45:36:
This. I loved the idea of the virtual stacks, because it seemed like it would be great!

But, in practice, the virtual stacks just make things that much harder to do.

So, if the unstackable things could actually stack? I would be *very* happy.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png