Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
Ohhh! I love the jellyfish gene! So cute!
Ohhh! I love the jellyfish gene! So cute!
QZ9hjwp.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngsFMScix.pngUcwFP0q.pngAnR8WUX.pngzd35wV4.png4vh0l67.pngw7zrq5X.pngiwOM9O6.pngUDLRZKl.pngZewzdsF.pngDPxp83q.gifA3L5B4e.png
gORVum2.pnggORVum2.png
SO CUTE
SO CUTE
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
Just wow!
Just wow!
(Note to self: get a decent forum signature)
We appreciate all your hard work Flight Rising Team [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
We appreciate all your hard work Flight Rising Team
Heck yeah undertides get koi!
Heck yeah undertides get koi!
YESSSSS MY NOODLE BABIES ARE GETTING SOME LOVE

oh man, i love this. i love that they're finally getting the Angler gene, and I'm so glad they're getting Medusa and Shark and some of these others as well. I've already got plans in the works for some dragons, and I'm so happy that I'll be able to start moving forward with them more! Thank you for all of your hard work!

And! Thank you so much for the marketplace update! That should really help with the frustration of trying to track down modern or ancient genes.
YESSSSS MY NOODLE BABIES ARE GETTING SOME LOVE

oh man, i love this. i love that they're finally getting the Angler gene, and I'm so glad they're getting Medusa and Shark and some of these others as well. I've already got plans in the works for some dragons, and I'm so happy that I'll be able to start moving forward with them more! Thank you for all of your hard work!

And! Thank you so much for the marketplace update! That should really help with the frustration of trying to track down modern or ancient genes.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
That new gene is absolutely lush. I feel like they don't even need topcoat when they have an even better version... I need to plan a project just around this new gene now, haha.

...Also, how am I just realising stinger adds plating to the back, wow.
That new gene is absolutely lush. I feel like they don't even need topcoat when they have an even better version... I need to plan a project just around this new gene now, haha.

...Also, how am I just realising stinger adds plating to the back, wow.
FObX7rS.png
Aaah Blossom looks great on Undertides ^^! I like the way you've separated ancient and modern genes in the marketplace now too, it will make looking for genes so much easier ^^!
Aaah Blossom looks great on Undertides ^^! I like the way you've separated ancient and modern genes in the marketplace now too, it will make looking for genes so much easier ^^!
seGmw74.jpg
Like see new genes, is most big update for ancient, and between this really big art work I see that this site don't want see me here. But I hope, that dragon deserve new genes, not real live relationship and all will be best in future! And we all see ALL this genes on ALL ancient dragon and dying trying choose best one for dragons in our clan :D SO NOT thank You for my pain, cause now I want more noodles again![emoji=auraboa laughing size=2]
Like see new genes, is most big update for ancient, and between this really big art work I see that this site don't want see me here. But I hope, that dragon deserve new genes, not real live relationship and all will be best in future! And we all see ALL this genes on ALL ancient dragon and dying trying choose best one for dragons in our clan :D

SO NOT thank You for my pain, cause now I want more noodles again!
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
omg i have so many changes to make to my spreadsheet of gene info [emoji=fae scared size=1]
omg i have so many changes to make to my spreadsheet of gene info
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47