Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47
One of the best updates ever, seriously~! Undertides just look so good with those genes, especially the terts. Also, Jellyfish, my new love [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for all of this!!! [emoji=heart size=1]
One of the best updates ever, seriously~! Undertides just look so good with those genes, especially the terts.

Also, Jellyfish, my new love

Thank you for all of this!!!
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
loooove this thank you!!
loooove this thank you!!
ddayzu6-3716bca0-859b-4eba-a416-91ee01b59e47.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngrUoKR6y.png
Wow!! The new jellyfish gene looks very interesting, I can't wait to play around with it!!
Wow!! The new jellyfish gene looks very interesting, I can't wait to play around with it!!
tumblr_pmpdofcDAy1y6e1pto1_500.gif
I have already said it when the whole ancient concept was previewed, but I still think ancients should be breedable with each other (if necessary with a pop up that mom's genes might not be compatible with dad's breed). And than breed changing an ancient should NOT reset the genes if the parallel of it exists. It feels like such a punishing waste.
I have already said it when the whole ancient concept was previewed, but I still think ancients should be breedable with each other (if necessary with a pop up that mom's genes might not be compatible with dad's breed). And than breed changing an ancient should NOT reset the genes if the parallel of it exists. It feels like such a punishing waste.
EYEYEYEYYEE
EYEYEYEYYEE
K Z A Y Y 2 7
Awesome update!!!
Awesome update!!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
YESSSS MY FAVORITE GENES FLAIR AND FLAUNT CAN FINALLY GO ON MY ANCIENT LONG BOIS thank you FR team!! <333
YESSSS MY FAVORITE GENES FLAIR AND FLAUNT CAN FINALLY GO ON MY ANCIENT LONG BOIS thank you FR team!! <333
DISSAPPOINTMENT IN THE GAME OF LIFE

62996046_350.png

SLAVA UKRAINI
this is a very joyous occasion, thank you FR team.

angler was very needed for undertide & im happy to see it there, among others like fan, koi & topcoat!
this is a very joyous occasion, thank you FR team.

angler was very needed for undertide & im happy to see it there, among others like fan, koi & topcoat!
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
yay! thans for the new skins! =D
yay! thans for the new skins! =D
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
Not a huge fan of Undertides but the genes are looking nice!
Also God bless the new marketplace gene tabs!
Not a huge fan of Undertides but the genes are looking nice!
Also God bless the new marketplace gene tabs!
AETHER_BEANS_-PlantVash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47