Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how much gems/treasure is a lot?
1 2 3
… good question.

Items come and go, some have their value increase, etc.
… good question.

Items come and go, some have their value increase, etc.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
If you ask me, a lot is when you have enough to get the things you want
If you ask me, a lot is when you have enough to get the things you want
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Assets+ cash. So basic accounting. Anything one could sell (no lair slots counted.)
Assets+ cash. So basic accounting. Anything one could sell (no lair slots counted.)
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
I think having enough that you can on a whim decide to make an expensive purchase is rich, like buying a random matchy G1, or impulse buying skins looking at myself

When I was starting out I thought 500g was unreachable
I used to save up for months, maybe even a year just to get one line of accents out for example
Now 500g is pocket money xD
I think having enough that you can on a whim decide to make an expensive purchase is rich, like buying a random matchy G1, or impulse buying skins looking at myself

When I was starting out I thought 500g was unreachable
I used to save up for months, maybe even a year just to get one line of accents out for example
Now 500g is pocket money xD
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
100kt is a lot for me
100kt is a lot for me
whgj.png
I think there's two subcategories of 'rich'

For the average player that isn't interested in gen ones, KS items, y1 festival or downtime familiars 10kg Is a very sizeable amount of money.

It can buy almost everything in the game (with some pocket change) minus the above listed items!

If your into gen ones, 30kg might seem like pennies, though most G1/High value lairs are playing the market constantly and or in the coli they put the time in to be able to treat money that way.

and triple gem gene g1's arent cheap at all either you could blow through 30kg in minutes on 2-3 dragons.
I think there's two subcategories of 'rich'

For the average player that isn't interested in gen ones, KS items, y1 festival or downtime familiars 10kg Is a very sizeable amount of money.

It can buy almost everything in the game (with some pocket change) minus the above listed items!

If your into gen ones, 30kg might seem like pennies, though most G1/High value lairs are playing the market constantly and or in the coli they put the time in to be able to treat money that way.

and triple gem gene g1's arent cheap at all either you could blow through 30kg in minutes on 2-3 dragons.
ebaFkRs.gif
1 2 3