Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47
HOW do I get the jellyfish gene?
HOW do I get the jellyfish gene?
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
i dont care much for ancients, BUT WOW!!!! i need to get an undertide with jellyfish RIGHT NOW!!! :D
i dont care much for ancients, BUT WOW!!!! i need to get an undertide with jellyfish RIGHT NOW!!! :D
ohh jellyfish is amazing!
ohh jellyfish is amazing!
YES!!! Separate Tabs in the Marketplace for Modern/Ancient genes!!!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!
YES!!! Separate Tabs in the Marketplace for Modern/Ancient genes!!!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!
@NodoBird

Jellyfish is currently in the treasure market place for 100,000 treasure (without accounting for any discounts that might be from Flight Dominance).
@NodoBird

Jellyfish is currently in the treasure market place for 100,000 treasure (without accounting for any discounts that might be from Flight Dominance).
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
I really like the change to the forums and bios, "No age disclosure," as it has always rubbed me the wrong way when users include "I'm a minor" in whatever part of their account.

But what has been brought to attention by other users is also quite important, this would also account for people disclosing "they are an adult" too?
I really like the change to the forums and bios, "No age disclosure," as it has always rubbed me the wrong way when users include "I'm a minor" in whatever part of their account.

But what has been brought to attention by other users is also quite important, this would also account for people disclosing "they are an adult" too?
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
omg so cool!
omg so cool!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
AAAAA new genes!!!!!!!!
AAAAA new genes!!!!!!!!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
Appreciate the new UI changes, thank you to the amazing staff team!
Appreciate the new UI changes, thank you to the amazing staff team!
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
ayyyy this looks neat!
ayyyy this looks neat!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47