Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47
That's awesome. Thanks for the update.
That's awesome. Thanks for the update.
Omg these updates are blessed, thank you ;-;
Omg these updates are blessed, thank you ;-;
The market place is literal the best update ever, I love this 10/10!!
The market place is literal the best update ever, I love this 10/10!!
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
[quote name="Kitanya" date="2024-02-22 15:59:51" ] I would like clarification on the use of the names of Named Angels/Saints. I myself am not religious, but I like the names of some of the characters, and while I often use the names of mythical gods for my dragons, I would be lying if I said I hadn't considered the names of angels. Would using the names for our dragons also be breaking this new rule? No complaints, I just want to be clear so I don't make that mistake in the future. DX [/quote] i would assume it'd be fine or a lot of good omens and supernatural fandragons are about to get nuked
Kitanya wrote on 2024-02-22 15:59:51:
I would like clarification on the use of the names of Named Angels/Saints.

I myself am not religious, but I like the names of some of the characters, and while I often use the names of mythical gods for my dragons, I would be lying if I said I hadn't considered the names of angels.

Would using the names for our dragons also be breaking this new rule? No complaints, I just want to be clear so I don't make that mistake in the future. DX
i would assume it'd be fine or a lot of good omens and supernatural fandragons are about to get nuked
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
CHRYSOCOLLA FOR THE UNDERTIDE FINALLY !!!!!
CHRYSOCOLLA FOR THE UNDERTIDE FINALLY !!!!!
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
hell yeah!!!! This is exciting
hell yeah!!!! This is exciting
NICE
NICE
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Woohoo these are fantastic!! I can’t wait to give some of my Undertides a glow up! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Woohoo these are fantastic!! I can’t wait to give some of my Undertides a glow up!
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
Ok now that blossom is not gaoler exclusive please please please give to auraboas!
Ok now that blossom is not gaoler exclusive please please please give to auraboas!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
bVWdtvK.png
ll0CfnD.png
8d7o509.png
yay piebald and stinger! finally figured out what to do with her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22576702][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/225768/22576702_350.png[/img][/url]
yay piebald and stinger! finally figured out what to do with her

22576702_350.png
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers