Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47
WOOOO AWESOME UPDATE!!!
WOOOO AWESOME UPDATE!!!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
OH BLOSSOM MY BELOVED
OH BLOSSOM MY BELOVED

[quote name="Fawkesian" date="2024-02-22 12:24:08" ] [quote name="bulrush" date="2024-02-22 12:12:53" ] the new rules update makes it sound like exact age or drawing attention to being a minor is only what's disallowed now, i imagine its not a crazy deal for adults but if so i'll remove my own age marker from my profile. [/quote] that's another thing i would like to see clarified! the headline for that section ("do not broadcast, advertise, or otherwise highlight or call attention to your age") implies that this applies to all users regardless of age, but then all of the examples pertain to minors. also, some of the wording (" [...] we do not want our minor players to widely advertise their age group") makes it seem like it's specific to younger users. [/quote] @Fawkesian, @bulrush, generally speaking, it's not the best idea to put exact dates and exact ages out on the internet. It's part of why we removed the birthday markers awhile back on Clan Profile pages. This section is something we can definitely revisit, but for now we needed to empower Support to make these edits when appropriate to safeguard the members of our community.
Fawkesian wrote on 2024-02-22 12:24:08:
bulrush wrote on 2024-02-22 12:12:53:
the new rules update makes it sound like exact age or drawing attention to being a minor is only what's disallowed now, i imagine its not a crazy deal for adults but if so i'll remove my own age marker from my profile.
that's another thing i would like to see clarified! the headline for that section ("do not broadcast, advertise, or otherwise highlight or call attention to your age") implies that this applies to all users regardless of age, but then all of the examples pertain to minors. also, some of the wording (" [...] we do not want our minor players to widely advertise their age group") makes it seem like it's specific to younger users.

@Fawkesian, @bulrush, generally speaking, it's not the best idea to put exact dates and exact ages out on the internet. It's part of why we removed the birthday markers awhile back on Clan Profile pages. This section is something we can definitely revisit, but for now we needed to empower Support to make these edits when appropriate to safeguard the members of our community.
58?!?!?!??! WOAH

Can't wait to rescry my noodles c: maybe grab a couple more too
58?!?!?!??! WOAH

Can't wait to rescry my noodles c: maybe grab a couple more too
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
Love jelly! and so happy to see blossom finally make it to another ancient.
Love jelly! and so happy to see blossom finally make it to another ancient.
Wasn't expecting such a big update today, exciting!
Wasn't expecting such a big update today, exciting!
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
jellyfish my beloved [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=269&winggene=270&wings=164&auth=22de46f4fefbd1d364e1631888dbf48b02ab240d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
jellyfish my beloved

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=269&winggene=270&wings=164&auth=22de46f4fefbd1d364e1631888dbf48b02ab240d&dummyext=prev.png
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
Oooooooo awesome sauce! Looking forward to messing around with some gene combinations! I love it!
Oooooooo awesome sauce! Looking forward to messing around with some gene combinations! I love it!
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
Just when I thought I was satisfied with my Undertides they get get all the best genes in their expansion,
Just when I thought I was satisfied with my Undertides they get get all the best genes in their expansion,
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-22 11:30:41" ] [b]Corrected Gene Error Threads 2023:[/b] [LIST] [*]The gene error thread for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3089091][b]Confirmed Gene Errors (universal) 2023[/b][/url] has been corrected and brought completely up-to-date. This thread has been closed out. [/quote] question about the obsidian misclick recolors - are those all finished?
Undel wrote on 2024-02-22 11:30:41:
Corrected Gene Error Threads 2023:

question about the obsidian misclick recolors - are those all finished?
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47