Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Colors you have BEEF with.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I love Orca. I also HATE Orca. Why is your accent a green??? But only in some genes??? Why do you randomly become black or dark grey in some genes??? Orca PLEASE!!!!
I love Orca. I also HATE Orca. Why is your accent a green??? But only in some genes??? Why do you randomly become black or dark grey in some genes??? Orca PLEASE!!!!
Whiiiiite.

It can sort of work as a tertiary on very rare occasions, but as a Primary/Secondary? Get it out of my lair !
Whiiiiite.

It can sort of work as a tertiary on very rare occasions, but as a Primary/Secondary? Get it out of my lair !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
seafoam, I get headache in RL from it...
seafoam, I get headache in RL from it...
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
I am a strong believer in any color being workable, but I do think different people have different talents when it comes to doing said working. I can make spring work easy-peasy, but if you give me navy I'm going to flounder XD

that being said, all you folks who are getting yellow-greens and browns when you don't want them, give them all to me. you can have all the saturated purples and blues that I get and don't want. :P

(also, berry is often a betrayal with its yellow-y accents and I simply will not keep grape or purple around unless it's as a stain.)

Edit: literally just scatter-scrolled a new hatch and it came back grape/navy. I hate it here XD
I am a strong believer in any color being workable, but I do think different people have different talents when it comes to doing said working. I can make spring work easy-peasy, but if you give me navy I'm going to flounder XD

that being said, all you folks who are getting yellow-greens and browns when you don't want them, give them all to me. you can have all the saturated purples and blues that I get and don't want. :P

(also, berry is often a betrayal with its yellow-y accents and I simply will not keep grape or purple around unless it's as a stain.)

Edit: literally just scatter-scrolled a new hatch and it came back grape/navy. I hate it here XD
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
I HATE lapislazzuli with a passion. Why does it have ugly yellows as accents?
I HATE lapislazzuli with a passion. Why does it have ugly yellows as accents?
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
..sky. I like soft blues and I like lionfish. What can possibly go wrong? Why are you RED. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=bf9af0ad1b95a125e92865bd6038107d600f4d0d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] poison/toxin with dark brown a bit better to be honest, but still [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=11&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=d8df0bc3164ffc9223591df5d1c1966d314bfe94&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
..sky. I like soft blues and I like lionfish. What can possibly go wrong?
Why are you RED.
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=bf9af0ad1b95a125e92865bd6038107d600f4d0d&dummyext=prev.png
poison/toxin with dark brown a bit better to be honest, but still
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=11&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=d8df0bc3164ffc9223591df5d1c1966d314bfe94&dummyext=prev.png
[ All I need to know is when you start to control ]
[ Of the shapeless soul ]

[ She/her | FR +10 ]
[ Fandragons here and here ]
Chartreuse. It's just blegh and nasty to me.
Chartreuse. It's just blegh and nasty to me.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
I try to keep an open mind when it comes to colors, but Hunter, I would really like you to stop getting my hopes up when I see you. You're such a dark green it's easy to mistake you for a black color at first glance. So many g1s I've gone 'oh?' at only to be let down by Hunter.
I try to keep an open mind when it comes to colors, but Hunter, I would really like you to stop getting my hopes up when I see you. You're such a dark green it's easy to mistake you for a black color at first glance. So many g1s I've gone 'oh?' at only to be let down by Hunter.
VAAnkLY.png
There are quite a few colors I don't really care for.
But some specifics that come to mind:

- Bubblegum. I don't really like pinks in general, but bubblegum is THE WORST SHADE. It's just that certain pink hue that makes me ill, but that might be because I hate the taste of bubblegum IRL.

- Aqua. All the genes (save a few) look super gross and muddy to me. It's a pretty shade, but most genes do it dirty.

- Seafoam. Also muddy and gross to me. And it's a shade of green I just don't like.

- Honey/Amber. These always come to ruin a wonderful G1 I hatched and they are just grossly super saturated.

All the people saying Violet hurts me, my kitten's name is Violet!
There are quite a few colors I don't really care for.
But some specifics that come to mind:

- Bubblegum. I don't really like pinks in general, but bubblegum is THE WORST SHADE. It's just that certain pink hue that makes me ill, but that might be because I hate the taste of bubblegum IRL.

- Aqua. All the genes (save a few) look super gross and muddy to me. It's a pretty shade, but most genes do it dirty.

- Seafoam. Also muddy and gross to me. And it's a shade of green I just don't like.

- Honey/Amber. These always come to ruin a wonderful G1 I hatched and they are just grossly super saturated.

All the people saying Violet hurts me, my kitten's name is Violet!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=20&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=128&auth=b023594a1120bf0ced23fc8671c29a68bd5e0752&dummyext=prev.png[/img] honestly the other yellows are worse but the fact that even grapefruit can't escape being shaded with brown ;-; also grapfruit filigree uses green for the accent gem and that bothers me
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=20&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=128&auth=b023594a1120bf0ced23fc8671c29a68bd5e0752&dummyext=prev.png

honestly the other yellows are worse but the fact that even grapefruit can't escape being shaded with brown ;-;
also grapfruit filigree uses green for the accent gem and that bothers me
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16