Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 702 703 704 705 706 ... 708 709
IDK if this was mentioned, but

1. Flannels or Turtlenecks

2. Lumberjack Axes

Come on... my Jack Torrence Fandragon begs of you...
IDK if this was mentioned, but

1. Flannels or Turtlenecks

2. Lumberjack Axes

Come on... my Jack Torrence Fandragon begs of you...
(^^)
For summer, I’d love some pool toy themed items, like water guns (think something similar to the Splattershot from Splatoon), pool noodles, floaties, goggles, and flippers.
For summer, I’d love some pool toy themed items, like water guns (think something similar to the Splattershot from Splatoon), pool noodles, floaties, goggles, and flippers.
Lover of Faes and Aethers
I really like the seasonal "wind" apparel, and I was just thinking something like that but with stars would be really pretty! It'd be great for my Starmap dragons to make them even more starry!
I really like the seasonal "wind" apparel, and I was just thinking something like that but with stars would be really pretty! It'd be great for my Starmap dragons to make them even more starry!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
[center] [emoji=black gem size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=black gem size=1][/center] I would love pink and/or white clawtips. Searching this forum for clawtips, found people as far back as 2015 also in-favor of more clawtips. White and pink being very favored, as well as black. [center] [emoji=black gem size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=black gem size=1][/center]
I would love pink and/or white clawtips. Searching this forum for clawtips, found people as far back as 2015 also in-favor of more clawtips.

White and pink being very favored, as well as black.
windh3.png
You know the apparels where you add a companion cat, dog, bird, etc? I was thinking that but with Opossums! They are so nice and cute. I think opossums, raccoons and skunks and maybe foxes could be added, they are like, following there here you know?
You know the apparels where you add a companion cat, dog, bird, etc? I was thinking that but with Opossums! They are so nice and cute. I think opossums, raccoons and skunks and maybe foxes could be added, they are like, following there here you know?
GJ4HbdE.gif
[quote name="@Niya" date="2024-01-20 05:31:17" ] Not everything is bright and colorful sometimes.. we need Emo set: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rs01mD2.png[/img] Contains: Necklace, Brancelet, Socks, Gloves, Wig and... Emo makeup (i really wonder why there is no makeup apparels after so many years??) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ILatzj1.png[/img] Of coruse sometimes we are also very rainbowish so... [img]https://i.imgur.com/On4ay5G.png[/img] I really wish for more wig options! No long manes, just small/medium average wigs, like above and below: [img]https://i.imgur.com/n4Ob2eY.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/2hCxeVj.png[/img] (I know i know xDD it looks incredibly tragic, i hate to draw hair... and its quick draw) [/quote] I feel like some people would argue this maybe doesn't really fit the game, but counterpoint: I can 100% see thse as a Marva item set also they are cool, especially the spiked collars and bracelets!
@Niya wrote on 2024-01-20 05:31:17:
Not everything is bright and colorful sometimes.. we need Emo set:
rs01mD2.png
Contains: Necklace, Brancelet, Socks, Gloves, Wig and... Emo makeup (i really wonder why there is no makeup apparels after so many years??)
ILatzj1.png

Of coruse sometimes we are also very rainbowish so...
On4ay5G.png

I really wish for more wig options! No long manes, just small/medium average wigs, like above and below:
n4Ob2eY.png2hCxeVj.png
(I know i know xDD it looks incredibly tragic, i hate to draw hair... and its quick draw)

I feel like some people would argue this maybe doesn't really fit the game, but counterpoint: I can 100% see thse as a Marva item set also they are cool, especially the spiked collars and bracelets!
GJ4HbdE.gif
These but more color options?
Pink Exercise Headband
Pink Exercise Wristbands
Pink Exercise Socks
Orange Exercise Headband
Orange Exercise Wristbands
Orange Exercise Socks
These but more color options?
Pink Exercise Headband
Pink Exercise Wristbands
Pink Exercise Socks
Orange Exercise Headband
Orange Exercise Wristbands
Orange Exercise Socks
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Tiaras and circlets please.
Tiaras and circlets please.
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
i had a dream last night where there were morning-glory vine collars and wing drapes and they were so gorgeous... there was a purple one and a white one and a purple one with white stripes. love to cover a dragon in flowering vines
i had a dream last night where there were morning-glory vine collars and wing drapes and they were so gorgeous... there was a purple one and a white one and a purple one with white stripes. love to cover a dragon in flowering vines
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
apparel for ancients but its like genes a different version for every ancient
apparel for ancients but its like genes a different version for every ancient