Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Trickmurk Boss Battles Raffle!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
@phoeniixfire
yep, i had missed that! totally on me. thanks tons!!
@phoeniixfire
yep, i had missed that! totally on me. thanks tons!!
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
x
A0aKnFj.gif
2SQIXyC.gifyVSrNMt.gif
TmMp6br.png
to3nnbC.gif7sZYCoo.gif
@phoeniixfire Hi there, you might still be sorting through records but I just wanted to let you know before I run off that I sent you 115 level 5s just now instead of the 105 which is currently recorded! Just making sure your dog gets the right number of headpats :p Thank you so much!
@phoeniixfire Hi there, you might still be sorting through records but I just wanted to let you know before I run off that I sent you 115 level 5s just now instead of the 105 which is currently recorded! Just making sure your dog gets the right number of headpats :p Thank you so much!
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott Yeah, that was a batch and a half so I was going to go back and check because I really didn't trust my math. Thanks for pointing that out. And my dog appreciates all the headpats she's getting.
@rufusdrumknott Yeah, that was a batch and a half so I was going to go back and check because I really didn't trust my math. Thanks for pointing that out. And my dog appreciates all the headpats she's getting.
@Clavicado I declined those trades as they were listed for bonus price but have no bonuses.
@Clavicado I declined those trades as they were listed for bonus price but have no bonuses.
@phoeniixfire - thank you!
@phoeniixfire - thank you!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
@melabee
Sending over 13 level 7 dragons as 1t PAs. 4 have the veilspun breed bonus!
@melabee
Sending over 13 level 7 dragons as 1t PAs. 4 have the veilspun breed bonus!

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

@AquamarineNaga got them! thanks for sending them in ^^
@AquamarineNaga got them! thanks for sending them in ^^
melabee.png tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@Bexster94 Oops, my apologies! I see that's already been fixed, but I'll make sure to keep that in mind if you send me any more dragons this push.
@Bexster94 Oops, my apologies! I see that's already been fixed, but I'll make sure to keep that in mind if you send me any more dragons this push.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@melabee you have me down for 20 lvl7. It was 1 level 7 and 19 lvl 6 ( I'm sorry the fodder came partially leveled and it screwed up one of my pairs leveling since I double train). You did correctly account for the 1 veilspun bonus though. Sorry again.
@melabee you have me down for 20 lvl7. It was 1 level 7 and 19 lvl 6 ( I'm sorry the fodder came partially leveled and it screwed up one of my pairs leveling since I double train). You did correctly account for the 1 veilspun bonus though. Sorry again.
@shinypogs thank you for catching that, fixed it now! changed the group to 6 and your lone 7 is lower down the sheet
@shinypogs thank you for catching that, fixed it now! changed the group to 6 and your lone 7 is lower down the sheet
melabee.png tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29