Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers Rising
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
[quote name="sadzapdos" date="2024-02-12 20:14:00" ] on the other hand: i've already dropped so much treasure on this old man and i'm currently really short on treasure [/quote] You don't have to get it done today; whenever you've got enough treasure, you can go ahead and grab the stuff if you want @Combaticons @Sideswipez your cons are excellent!
sadzapdos wrote on 2024-02-12 20:14:00:
on the other hand: i've already dropped so much treasure on this old man and i'm currently really short on treasure

You don't have to get it done today; whenever you've got enough treasure, you can go ahead and grab the stuff if you want

@Combaticons @Sideswipez your cons are excellent!
Pronounced Zo-no-reh-so | He/Him | I also go by Zoey & Zo | Prone to Infodumping

Ice Flight!!!!
____Directory____I'm ahead of server time by 3 hours____Dragons for Sale____
____Clan Lore (WIP)____My Fandragons (Mostly Transformers)____Wishlist____
YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Here I am, back at it with more Aberration TFs:

The Last Knight Dragonstorm

Seglass Ni Tonday!

Probably the coolest part of the whole movie, even with his screentime of like, 5 minutes.

Generation One Deathsaurus

I will not forgive this! I swear! I swear I will crush you with my bare hands! I swear, you worm! With my bare hands!

Now, this one may seem weird, but there's reason for it. In order to maximize the number of Abey TFs I can get, I'm including any characters who have, at some point, in one form or another, had multiple heads as a default feature a single mode. Even if it was just for one specific toy of the character, I'm counting it. That's the case for Deathsaurus here, as there was a convention-exclusive toy of him from years ago that had a two-headed dragon mode. Thus, here we are.

Trypticon

Like Mechagodzilla, but cooler in every way.

Trypticon is basically the same situation as Deathsaurus: there's this one toy of him from years back that had a multi-headed dragon alt mode. Not much else to explain with him lol

That's all for now! I've completed a few others, but I figure I'll break them up into separate posts. This one would be waaaayyyyy too long if I included them all here.
Here I am, back at it with more Aberration TFs:

The Last Knight Dragonstorm

Seglass Ni Tonday!

Probably the coolest part of the whole movie, even with his screentime of like, 5 minutes.

Generation One Deathsaurus

I will not forgive this! I swear! I swear I will crush you with my bare hands! I swear, you worm! With my bare hands!

Now, this one may seem weird, but there's reason for it. In order to maximize the number of Abey TFs I can get, I'm including any characters who have, at some point, in one form or another, had multiple heads as a default feature a single mode. Even if it was just for one specific toy of the character, I'm counting it. That's the case for Deathsaurus here, as there was a convention-exclusive toy of him from years ago that had a two-headed dragon mode. Thus, here we are.

Trypticon

Like Mechagodzilla, but cooler in every way.

Trypticon is basically the same situation as Deathsaurus: there's this one toy of him from years back that had a multi-headed dragon alt mode. Not much else to explain with him lol

That's all for now! I've completed a few others, but I figure I'll break them up into separate posts. This one would be waaaayyyyy too long if I included them all here.
Pronounced Zo-no-reh-so | He/Him | I also go by Zoey & Zo | Prone to Infodumping

Ice Flight!!!!
is RID2001 megatron one of the planned abbys? he had 2-headed dragon mode at some point in the cartoon, IIRC. he also has a mode where he's just a giant floating hand
is RID2001 megatron one of the planned abbys? he had 2-headed dragon mode at some point in the cartoon, IIRC. he also has a mode where he's just a giant floating hand
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
@sadzapdos That he is! I've actually got him completed already. I had figured I'd wait a couple days before posting again, cause I don't want to flood the thread, but since you asked, here he is:

Car Robots Gigatron (RID01 Megatron)

The power of Brave Maximus, in the palm of my hand...

I really struggled with this guy, as I couldn't find a satisfying way of also incorporating his gold highlights. He just has too many darn colors. I may have to get a custom skin at some point.

I've opted to use his original Japanese name, Gigatron, instead of his western name, Megatron, as I have plans to make an Abbey TF of Beast Wars Transmetal II Megatron, and I don't really want two dragons named Megatron on the same page. Tangentially, the reason I'm going to make an Abbey TF of BW TM2 Megs is because he, like Deathsaurus, had a convention exclusive toy from years back that was a recolor of the original Car Robots Gigatron/RID01 Megatron toy. Thus, he had a mode with two heads, at least once.

Also, yes, his hand mode is ridiculous and I love it. I plan on giving him the Enchanted Jewelry familiar once I've maxed its bond level.

But I didn't just make him, cause you can't have a Megatron without a Galvatron:

RID01 Galvatron (Car Robots Devil Gigatron)

The power of Fortress Maximus, in the palm of my hand...

For this guy, I decided to use his western name instead of his Japanese name, because it allows for some representation of both versions of the show, and I don't plan on making any other versions of Galvatron.

Weirdly, this version of the character introduced an additional "ostrich" alt mode, which is perhaps even more ridiculous than the hand mode. In honor of this, I've given him the Crane Contraption familiar, since it's the closest thing to an ostrich familiar, as far as I'm aware. (It even has the right colors!)

Like Gigatron, getting his colors right was a struggle, and I had to sacrifice the golden highlights once more. Again, I'll probably look into a custom skin for him at some point. I also can't really decide if I want to give him a primary gene or not. He looks fine as is, so for the time being, I'm just gonna leave it as basic.
@sadzapdos That he is! I've actually got him completed already. I had figured I'd wait a couple days before posting again, cause I don't want to flood the thread, but since you asked, here he is:

Car Robots Gigatron (RID01 Megatron)

The power of Brave Maximus, in the palm of my hand...

I really struggled with this guy, as I couldn't find a satisfying way of also incorporating his gold highlights. He just has too many darn colors. I may have to get a custom skin at some point.

I've opted to use his original Japanese name, Gigatron, instead of his western name, Megatron, as I have plans to make an Abbey TF of Beast Wars Transmetal II Megatron, and I don't really want two dragons named Megatron on the same page. Tangentially, the reason I'm going to make an Abbey TF of BW TM2 Megs is because he, like Deathsaurus, had a convention exclusive toy from years back that was a recolor of the original Car Robots Gigatron/RID01 Megatron toy. Thus, he had a mode with two heads, at least once.

Also, yes, his hand mode is ridiculous and I love it. I plan on giving him the Enchanted Jewelry familiar once I've maxed its bond level.

But I didn't just make him, cause you can't have a Megatron without a Galvatron:

RID01 Galvatron (Car Robots Devil Gigatron)

The power of Fortress Maximus, in the palm of my hand...

For this guy, I decided to use his western name instead of his Japanese name, because it allows for some representation of both versions of the show, and I don't plan on making any other versions of Galvatron.

Weirdly, this version of the character introduced an additional "ostrich" alt mode, which is perhaps even more ridiculous than the hand mode. In honor of this, I've given him the Crane Contraption familiar, since it's the closest thing to an ostrich familiar, as far as I'm aware. (It even has the right colors!)

Like Gigatron, getting his colors right was a struggle, and I had to sacrifice the golden highlights once more. Again, I'll probably look into a custom skin for him at some point. I also can't really decide if I want to give him a primary gene or not. He looks fine as is, so for the time being, I'm just gonna leave it as basic.

Ice Flight!!!!
i did not know RID2001 galv had an ostrich mode! :0 considering it's revealed during an interview in an obscure magazine all the way back in 2011 (and then made canon through the legends manga), though, it's understandable that i didn't know. i think even a lot of really long-time fans of the franchise don't know this, too
i did not know RID2001 galv had an ostrich mode! :0 considering it's revealed during an interview in an obscure magazine all the way back in 2011 (and then made canon through the legends manga), though, it's understandable that i didn't know. i think even a lot of really long-time fans of the franchise don't know this, too
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
Yeah, it's definitely one of the more obscure details surrounding him. I didn't even know about it until I started making plans for these fan dergs. It's also barely an alt mode, especially considering how it's retroactive, but it's so dumb that I can't help but love it.
Yeah, it's definitely one of the more obscure details surrounding him. I didn't even know about it until I started making plans for these fan dergs. It's also barely an alt mode, especially considering how it's retroactive, but it's so dumb that I can't help but love it.

Ice Flight!!!!
[center]Im not a fan of this ship but these babies are adorable! Rodimus and Grimlock babies! If anyone would like one please let me know! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93109938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/931100/93109938_350.png[/img][/url] little boy xyx [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93109939][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/931100/93109939_350.png[/img][/url] little boy [/center]
Im not a fan of this ship but these babies are adorable!
Rodimus and Grimlock babies!

If anyone would like one please let me know!

93109938_350.png little boy xyx

93109939_350.png little boy
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
[center]I am once again showing you all more of my Abbey TFs. This time they're all Predacons of the Aligned variety: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80027642][b][i]Prime[/i] Predaking[/b] [img alt="It's like they always say: gain a second head, and you become a Rescue Bot. Or, maybe it's the other way around..."]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800277/80027642_350.png[/img][/url] This is yet another case of "this character had a random toy at one point that turned into a two headed dragon." For Predaking, though, it was especially weird, in that his toy was a recolor of a one-step Rescue Bots toy, complete with their insignia, and it was released in a line called "Dinobot Adventures." I have the toy, and it's a delightful little deskbot. As for the fan dragon, getting the colors right was once again a struggle. It wasn't until I realized that Fissure has a two-tone effect on the mane and wings that it all finally came together. The resulting texture is a bit odd, but I'm okay with that. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86512160][b][i]Go![/i] Garara[/b] [img alt="Turns out, even the Predacons have Genericons."]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/865122/86512160_350.png[/img][/url] Garara is a Jaki, a group of drone Predacons who were essentially the Vehicons of the [i]Go![/i] tv show. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91734942]Dorara,[/url] whom I showed off previously, is also a part of this group. Their names are very fun to say. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91949143][b][i]Bot Shots[/i] Hydrax[/b] [img alt="I'm ugly and I'm proud!"]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919492/91949143_350.png[/img][/url] Hydrax is perhaps the most obscure out of all my fan dragons, Aberration or otherwise, in that he's barely a character at all. He only exists because he was going to be part of the [i]Bot Shots[/i] toyline, but his toy ended up getting cancelled. Despite this, he did end up appearing in the tie-in online [i]Bot Shots[/i] flash game, and he even made a few cameos in the [i]Beast Wars: Uprising[/i] comic series. He's a weird little guy, but I like him. That's what I've got today, I'm sure I'll have more soon enough. [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
I am once again showing you all more of my Abbey TFs. This time they're all Predacons of the Aligned variety:

Prime Predaking

It's like they always say: gain a second head, and you become a Rescue Bot. Or, maybe it's the other way around...

This is yet another case of "this character had a random toy at one point that turned into a two headed dragon." For Predaking, though, it was especially weird, in that his toy was a recolor of a one-step Rescue Bots toy, complete with their insignia, and it was released in a line called "Dinobot Adventures." I have the toy, and it's a delightful little deskbot. As for the fan dragon, getting the colors right was once again a struggle. It wasn't until I realized that Fissure has a two-tone effect on the mane and wings that it all finally came together. The resulting texture is a bit odd, but I'm okay with that.

Go! Garara

Turns out, even the Predacons have Genericons.

Garara is a Jaki, a group of drone Predacons who were essentially the Vehicons of the Go! tv show. Dorara, whom I showed off previously, is also a part of this group. Their names are very fun to say.

Bot Shots Hydrax

I'm ugly and I'm proud!

Hydrax is perhaps the most obscure out of all my fan dragons, Aberration or otherwise, in that he's barely a character at all. He only exists because he was going to be part of the Bot Shots toyline, but his toy ended up getting cancelled. Despite this, he did end up appearing in the tie-in online Bot Shots flash game, and he even made a few cameos in the Beast Wars: Uprising comic series. He's a weird little guy, but I like him.

That's what I've got today, I'm sure I'll have more soon enough.

Ice Flight!!!!
[center]I finally have a look I'm happy with for my Megatron fan dragon (tfp based) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64859911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648600/64859911_350.png[/img][/url] Now to find an Optimus to go with Megatron is the only transformers named dragon I put the effort in to making them look like the character fully ignore all my other TF dragons megatron is the true guy I put effort into[/center]
I finally have a look I'm happy with for my Megatron fan dragon (tfp based)
64859911_350.png

Now to find an Optimus to go with

Megatron is the only transformers named dragon I put the effort in to making them look like the character fully ignore all my other TF dragons megatron is the true guy I put effort into
3a0YNzz.pngZvfTVy3.png xIrDulu.png
@Error404dragon Megs looks excellent! Very good job well done
@Error404dragon Megs looks excellent! Very good job well done

Ice Flight!!!!
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138