Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sandsurge Blend gradient got flipped
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
....Didn't Banescales have this as a bug a while back regarding their wings having the flipped version??? Or am I mistaken there. This feels odd...
....Didn't Banescales have this as a bug a while back regarding their wings having the flipped version??? Or am I mistaken there. This feels odd...
x72ysXo.png
man it feels like unwanted+unannounced gene change groundhog day

can we please stop doing this? either release the genes in a finished state or accept that any "bugs" are going to be what the players acclimate to if it takes months to change them
man it feels like unwanted+unannounced gene change groundhog day

can we please stop doing this? either release the genes in a finished state or accept that any "bugs" are going to be what the players acclimate to if it takes months to change them
OvgrUjj.png
...is it odd that I like this version more than the old? like i love how the top part of the head fin blends down and i really wanna get a sandsurge with blend just because of it-
ofc it didnt Need to be changed imo. the old version still looked fine and didnt need the head fin gradient to change direction
...is it odd that I like this version more than the old? like i love how the top part of the head fin blends down and i really wanna get a sandsurge with blend just because of it-
ofc it didnt Need to be changed imo. the old version still looked fine and didnt need the head fin gradient to change direction
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
i fear this may devolve into another obelisk flaunt/flair situation
i fear this may devolve into another obelisk flaunt/flair situation
HX0RiC0.png
I really do not understand what is going on at this point.
I really do not understand what is going on at this point.
Wow, another unprompted gene change where they say the error is one thing and then later they claim an unrelated thing is also an error AFTER they "fix it?" This is getting ridiculous.

PLEASE communicate with us, staff!
Wow, another unprompted gene change where they say the error is one thing and then later they claim an unrelated thing is also an error AFTER they "fix it?" This is getting ridiculous.

PLEASE communicate with us, staff!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
looks better now imo [emoji=sandsurge sleepy size=2]
looks better now imo
VWPWMZp.png
All the people saying it’s better now… so I guess boa paisley is also completely fine now. Since the problem wasn’t that they made a major change to an existing gene months after with no warning, no it’s only popular taste that’s more important.
All the people saying it’s better now… so I guess boa paisley is also completely fine now. Since the problem wasn’t that they made a major change to an existing gene months after with no warning, no it’s only popular taste that’s more important.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Okay so I thought I was going insane so I decided to check with my Bane... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573692/57369169_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=0&breed=23&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=191&wings=53&auth=14a538c98ba9e5d539a11f5c0a2cdbb8c1588558&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=53&auth=1cfe0ab4e24551aade84f79795e167887c094b47&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Are banes glitched if Sandsurges are correct??? The gradient's completely flipped on Banes...and outside of the headfin potentially, Idk if there's any breed that has this. I am also inclined to believe that Sansurges were edited with, of all things, potentially Coatls in mind.
Okay so I thought I was going insane so I decided to check with my Bane...

57369169_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=0&breed=23&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=191&wings=53&auth=14a538c98ba9e5d539a11f5c0a2cdbb8c1588558&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=42&wings=53&auth=1cfe0ab4e24551aade84f79795e167887c094b47&dummyext=prev.png

Are banes glitched if Sandsurges are correct??? The gradient's completely flipped on Banes...and outside of the headfin potentially, Idk if there's any breed that has this.

I am also inclined to believe that Sansurges were edited with, of all things, potentially Coatls in mind.
x72ysXo.png
Might be a genuine bug, as the bug report thread only talks about "adjusting the gradient intensity", not flipping it. But who knows anymore. Extremely bad timing, if that is the case, tho.
Still hoping for a reversal for paisley.
Might be a genuine bug, as the bug report thread only talks about "adjusting the gradient intensity", not flipping it. But who knows anymore. Extremely bad timing, if that is the case, tho.
Still hoping for a reversal for paisley.
bZOQYBz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8