Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] umas (5/2)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
hello !! how much would you like for janus? i can offer noc eggs, and these accents:

(these aren’t on ur list, but i have these ones as well!)

<— this was a 5-print custom :0

(i can also offer a bit of gems if necessary!)
hello !! how much would you like for janus? i can offer noc eggs, and these accents:

(these aren’t on ur list, but i have these ones as well!)

<— this was a 5-print custom :0

(i can also offer a bit of gems if necessary!)
@KAMIIKAZE hello! maybe like 1500gish?

i would be interested in Fourpoint Serpens and however many noc eggs for the rest or gems/treasure whatever works for you :)
@KAMIIKAZE hello! maybe like 1500gish?

i would be interested in Fourpoint Serpens and however many noc eggs for the rest or gems/treasure whatever works for you :)
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs

interested in these?

interested in these?
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
@gyroid so sorry for the late response! would fourpoint serpens + 5 noc eggs work for you? the LAH for fourpoint rn is 500g last i checked!
@gyroid so sorry for the late response! would fourpoint serpens + 5 noc eggs work for you? the LAH for fourpoint rn is 500g last i checked!
@KAMIIKAZE thats perfect for me, ill set up a cr :)

@Delibird hello! i may be interested in moonstone depending on what kind of trade you had in mind ?
@KAMIIKAZE thats perfect for me, ill set up a cr :)

@Delibird hello! i may be interested in moonstone depending on what kind of trade you had in mind ?
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid
How much would you sell this skin for?
@Gyroid
How much would you sell this skin for?
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@Gyroid - I'm gonna hesitantly ask how much you'd be looking for for this skin, or if you'd be interested in a trade for anything here? ^^

@Gyroid - I'm gonna hesitantly ask how much you'd be looking for for this skin, or if you'd be interested in a trade for anything here? ^^

art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24