Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 649 650
YAY for discount candy!! also hi, i'm milo, im a queer artist and furry and i just rlly need more ppl to talk to on flightrising. no one i know irl plays this game :')
YAY for discount candy!! also hi, i'm milo, im a queer artist and furry and i just rlly need more ppl to talk to on flightrising. no one i know irl plays this game :')
e26f4f07bebb5832e0d6442d1d107c2b7e852bf5.gif

milo · they/them

8b0bcf35da412a53695bd9d3bcdcb6d0b7f6e340.gif
Hot take but I think anyone who says "men will never understand what it's like to be a girl uwu" owe trans men $10000
I feel like people keep forgetting we exist in the first place, let alone getting talked over constantly whenever people bring up trans issues in general
Hot take but I think anyone who says "men will never understand what it's like to be a girl uwu" owe trans men $10000
I feel like people keep forgetting we exist in the first place, let alone getting talked over constantly whenever people bring up trans issues in general
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
happy birthday to green day frontman (he's also my wife) my favourite bi icon and person in general he also stands up for [i]all[/i] of the lgbtq community, like he stood up for trans kids love him [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/27/4f/aa/274faaf82b5d2bbc7d81d3a4a50d58a9.jpg[/img]
happy birthday to green day frontman (he's also my wife) my favourite bi icon and person in general
he also stands up for all of the lgbtq community, like he stood up for trans kids
love him
274faaf82b5d2bbc7d81d3a4a50d58a9.jpg
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
[quote name="Maushold" date="2024-02-17 06:08:27" ] Hot take but I think anyone who says "men will never understand what it's like to be a girl uwu" owe trans men $10000 I feel like people keep forgetting we exist in the first place, let alone getting talked over constantly whenever people bring up trans issues in general [/quote] It's that classic misogyny + homophobia combo. Patriarchal society says men can never be outside of a prescribed set of norms. Honestly I dislike when anyone says "(x group) will never understand (y group)". Not with that attitude you won't.
Maushold wrote on 2024-02-17 06:08:27:

It's that classic misogyny + homophobia combo. Patriarchal society says men can never be outside of a prescribed set of norms.

Honestly I dislike when anyone says "(x group) will never understand (y group)". Not with that attitude you won't.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
[quote name="Birdarang" date="2024-02-17 08:28:46" ] [quote name="Maushold" date="2024-02-17 06:08:27" ] Hot take but I think anyone who says "men will never understand what it's like to be a girl uwu" owe trans men $10000 I feel like people keep forgetting we exist in the first place, let alone getting talked over constantly whenever people bring up trans issues in general [/quote] It's that classic misogyny + homophobia combo. Patriarchal society says men can never be outside of a prescribed set of norms. Honestly I dislike when anyone says "(x group) will never understand (y group)". Not with that attitude you won't. [/quote] see the thing is, nobody will truly [i]understand[/i] what any one person or group is going through or has gone through 100%. however, we may be able to mostly understand or relate. it's all about how the media wants us to pit ourselves against each other rather than say "you have these social issues to deal with, as do we, we can work together to battle them" it's hard for me to put into words, but i relate to that a lot.
Birdarang wrote on 2024-02-17 08:28:46:
Maushold wrote on 2024-02-17 06:08:27:

It's that classic misogyny + homophobia combo. Patriarchal society says men can never be outside of a prescribed set of norms.

Honestly I dislike when anyone says "(x group) will never understand (y group)". Not with that attitude you won't.
see the thing is, nobody will truly understand what any one person or group is going through or has gone through 100%. however, we may be able to mostly understand or relate. it's all about how the media wants us to pit ourselves against each other rather than say "you have these social issues to deal with, as do we, we can work together to battle them"

it's hard for me to put into words, but i relate to that a lot.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Hello fellow gays.

I am non-binary pansexual.

coming out story:

*gets girlfriend*
*brings girlfriend home*
Mom: "Oh whos this?"
Me: "My girlfriend."
Mom: "Oh okay! Hey there!"
Hello fellow gays.

I am non-binary pansexual.

coming out story:

*gets girlfriend*
*brings girlfriend home*
Mom: "Oh whos this?"
Me: "My girlfriend."
Mom: "Oh okay! Hey there!"
plague.png ~~~~~~~
Do you need someone to grind for you?
7AKWF4o.gif
Void's Coli Grinding 4 U
~~~~~ tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
[b]happy aromantic spectrum awareness week to my fellow arospecs!!! [/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/R05mcYVM/love-loses.gif[/img] im changing my profile picture to my aro-colored skydancer for the week :) [s]i wish i had the aro vista but i am stingy[/s] edit: SOMEONE JUST SENT ME THE VISTA :D!! thank u @/ufology for being so kind <2
happy aromantic spectrum awareness week to my fellow arospecs!!!

love-loses.gif

im changing my profile picture to my aro-colored skydancer for the week :) i wish i had the aro vista but i am stingy

edit: SOMEONE JUST SENT ME THE VISTA :D!! thank u @/ufology for being so kind <2
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
hot take the lesbian vista shouldve had a sunset behind it whys it the only identity banner that doesnt match!!! why is it ugly!!! who on staff hates lesbians!!! (/j) [item=Vista: Lesbian Ribbon]
hot take the lesbian vista shouldve had a sunset behind it whys it the only identity banner that doesnt match!!! why is it ugly!!! who on staff hates lesbians!!! (/j)

Vista: Lesbian Ribbon
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@plutou I think it's pretty XD
@plutou I think it's pretty XD
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
When I came out to my mom she came out back at me lol
When I came out to my mom she came out back at me lol
z3ouQq5.gif 1lYv7yK.png
rK7soRR.png
N2y2KFS.png
"A dubious little CREATURE getting up to MISCHIEF. This is No Good. The Beast is demonic in nature. Very Icky, no good."
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 649 650