Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They're having eggs without permission?!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Love wins [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Love wins
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
[quote name="@JoweeTheRaposa" date="2024-02-18 14:35:09" ] [quote name="@/Zenzic" date="2024-02-18 11:43:23" ] [quote name="KairiDragoness" date="2024-02-18 06:25:58" ] Did you mean to breed the female and not the male? A glitch exists currently that randomly selects a new Modern male when breeding Moderns...I thought they had fixed it, honestly. [/quote] What. That's terrifying! (For those of us who don't breed permas) I've never heard of this. Has it been formally reported? [/quote] I think it was reported. I also think it was fixed a while ago? There is supposed to be an “error” pop-up when the glitch happens. [/quote] That is what I thought. I saw the report and the nest rental service I am a part of warned us about it, but I never heard about if it was fixed or not. Thank you for letting me know!
@JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2024-02-18 14:35:09:
@/Zenzic wrote on 2024-02-18 11:43:23:
KairiDragoness wrote on 2024-02-18 06:25:58:
Did you mean to breed the female and not the male? A glitch exists currently that randomly selects a new Modern male when breeding Moderns...I thought they had fixed it, honestly.

What.

That's terrifying! (For those of us who don't breed permas)
I've never heard of this. Has it been formally reported?

I think it was reported. I also think it was fixed a while ago? There is supposed to be an “error” pop-up when the glitch happens.
That is what I thought. I saw the report and the nest rental service I am a part of warned us about it, but I never heard about if it was fixed or not. Thank you for letting me know!
[quote name="@dxsire" date="2024-02-18 06:24:00" ] if you don't remember doing it and can't find in your history when it might've happened you should probably change your pw. just in case [/quote] who the heck hacks into an fr account Only to randomly breed two dragons like What
@dxsire wrote on 2024-02-18 06:24:00:
if you don't remember doing it and can't find in your history when it might've happened you should probably change your pw. just in case
who the heck hacks into an fr account Only to randomly breed two dragons like What
update: found this scry I don't recall making(circled) glad I changed my pw, someone was definitely messing with me [img]https://imgur.com/wNd9aVW.png[/img]
update: found this scry I don't recall making(circled) glad I changed my pw, someone was definitely messing with me
wNd9aVW.png
Marshmallow says hi
Ivy is super cute!! Im excited to see the babies from this pair :3
Ivy is super cute!! Im excited to see the babies from this pair :3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
New fear unlocked, thanks

edit: OH HACKED? Even worse.
New fear unlocked, thanks

edit: OH HACKED? Even worse.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
the mental image of someone hacking someone's account SOLELY to breed two random dragons and adding a scry then leaving is KILLING me

yeah, definitely change ur pw... very interesting. hopefully thats all they did
the mental image of someone hacking someone's account SOLELY to breed two random dragons and adding a scry then leaving is KILLING me

yeah, definitely change ur pw... very interesting. hopefully thats all they did
I would check your sent PM's and crossroads history just in case they also gifted themselves from your account
I would check your sent PM's and crossroads history just in case they also gifted themselves from your account
i do hope nothing malicious is occuring.. check everything if you may! sometimes i wish there was an option to give up nests if you changed your mind on them because this is terrifying.
i do hope nothing malicious is occuring.. check everything if you may! sometimes i wish there was an option to give up nests if you changed your mind on them because this is terrifying.
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
[quote name="Tivae" date="2024-02-19 13:57:24" ] I would check your sent PM's and crossroads history just in case they also gifted themselves from your account [/quote] Nope, nothing there
Tivae wrote on 2024-02-19 13:57:24:
Nope, nothing there
Marshmallow says hi
1 2 3 4 5 6