Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Helleboars!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[center]PIGGIES FOR TRADE! Have lots of flight pigs and truffle pigs for trade, just looking for common piggies I'm missing, faves are tamworth, light boar and pink, but any missing pig will do. Also have a potato pig I'd like to swap. See dragon below! =3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81799825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817999/81799825_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
PIGGIES FOR TRADE!

Have lots of flight pigs and truffle pigs for trade, just looking for common piggies I'm missing, faves are tamworth, light boar and pink, but any missing pig will do. Also have a potato pig I'd like to swap. See dragon below! =3

81799825_350.png

22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden Thank you so much! I have a dupe of the arcane boar, so I will give you that :) [center][img]https://kittehfrart.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery01/30e9a8e8.png[/img] [center][quote]https://kittehfrart.carrd.co/assets/images/gallery01/30e9a8e8.png[/quote][/center]
@Golden Thank you so much! I have a dupe of the arcane boar, so I will give you that :)
nPBJGzE.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif QKenIL5.png
Just making a note that I still have one order outstanding from the 17th... =3
Just making a note that I still have one order outstanding from the 17th... =3
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden let me know if it doesn't get filled soon we'll get it sorted!

also! sorry to make you wait!
@Golden let me know if it doesn't get filled soon we'll get it sorted!

also! sorry to make you wait!
Hellebores Hatchery, and the image of a hellebore flower.354pXJb.png 8JknkS0.png
@Caprikin

Thank you!
@Caprikin

Thank you!
also sorry to make you wait!
also sorry to make you wait!
Hellebores Hatchery, and the image of a hellebore flower.354pXJb.png 8JknkS0.png
Thanks for everyone's patience with the end of the event! I had an unexpected time away from the computer this weekend, but I'm back and getting everything wrapped up! Any outstanding orders with me will be filled within the hour, as well as any reported spreadsheet errors, then I can send out the wrap up post! Thank you all for your participation, patience, and kindness this week <3
Thanks for everyone's patience with the end of the event! I had an unexpected time away from the computer this weekend, but I'm back and getting everything wrapped up! Any outstanding orders with me will be filled within the hour, as well as any reported spreadsheet errors, then I can send out the wrap up post! Thank you all for your participation, patience, and kindness this week <3
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
[center]@pinglist-18288 [font=Verdana][size=5][color=#A05C14]Timbra packs up her supplies and puts them in her basket.[/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84650680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/846507/84650680_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#395046][i]Well wasn't that fun, I hope everyone loves their new boar buddies! I can't wait for next time, I know there's so many more boars that would love to go home with these people.[/i][/color] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/center] Thank you everyone for being part of this!!! We couldn't have done it without you. Together we raised [b]31718g/kt[/b] in mixed currencies, which is crazy amazing! The profits will be split between the NatureDom bank, the Hellebore Grove bank, and all the amazing individuales that made this event! Big shout out to; @Inept for the title banner and all the awesome assets for this thread! @KittehMei, @Zantedeschia, @Neptunelycan, @Shubeans, @Inept, & @Caprikin for making all these cute boars! All my fellow Hellebore members for the donated prizes! The Nature Dominance coordinators for organizing this event list! All you participants! Without you, this wouldn't even be a running event! Now onto the matter that we've all been waiting for, the [b]Raffle Winners[/b]! As we all know, each million treasure made during the event unlocked an extra prize slot, on top of the base three we started with. This means that we have a total of 34 prize spots! Tickets were acquired by buying truffles, giving one ticket for each black truffle, two for each white truffle, and four for each mystic truffle. Each person is chosen with a RNG number picker. Since there are so many winners, I'll be splitting them into groups of 11, and the last group will have 12.Here's how the first group stacked up!! [b]1st[/b] @Golden with 645 tickets! (prize info sent) [b]2nd[/b] @Rifter with 114 tickets! (prize sent) [b]3rd[/b] @eeep with 14 tickets! (prize info sent) [b]4th[/b] @tigressRising with 146 tickets! (prize info sent) [b]5th[/b] @SingingDragon with 91 tickets! (prize sent) [b]6th[/b] @SimplySpoiled with 220 tickets! (prize info sent) [b]7th[/b] @HappyGargoyle with 7 tickets! (prize sent) [b]8th[/b] @ZimeBelle with 54 tickets! (prize info sent) [b]9th[/b] @aredshroom with 42 tickets! (prize sent) [b]10th[/b] @SummerLark with 19 tickets! (prize sent) [b]11th[/b] @Venusian with 14 tickets! Each person will make a list of prizes they'd like, ordered from most-least wanted, in the amount of what place they came in. For example, 5th place makes a list of 5, 3rd of 3, etc etc. Please make your post in this thread once you're ready. If you would like to skip out on your prize, lemme know so I can mark it down and move on to the next person in line ^-^ I'll be giving out the prizes in order from 1st-11th, with the higher places having higher priority on their picks. [u]Please make sure to post your list by 2/25. If your post isn't made by then, you will be skipped, and loose your prize.[/u] The next prize group will be posted on 2/26, or earlier if everyone responds before then.[/u]
@Helleboars
Timbra packs up her supplies and puts them in her basket.

84650680_350.png

Well wasn't that fun, I hope everyone loves their new boar buddies! I can't wait for next time, I know there's so many more boars that would love to go home with these people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for being part of this!!! We couldn't have done it without you. Together we raised 31718g/kt in mixed currencies, which is crazy amazing! The profits will be split between the NatureDom bank, the Hellebore Grove bank, and all the amazing individuales that made this event! Big shout out to;

@Inept for the title banner and all the awesome assets for this thread!
@KittehMei, @Zantedeschia, @Neptunelycan, @Shubeans, @Inept, & @Caprikin for making all these cute boars!
All my fellow Hellebore members for the donated prizes!
The Nature Dominance coordinators for organizing this event list!
All you participants! Without you, this wouldn't even be a running event!

Now onto the matter that we've all been waiting for, the Raffle Winners! As we all know, each million treasure made during the event unlocked an extra prize slot, on top of the base three we started with. This means that we have a total of 34 prize spots! Tickets were acquired by buying truffles, giving one ticket for each black truffle, two for each white truffle, and four for each mystic truffle. Each person is chosen with a RNG number picker. Since there are so many winners, I'll be splitting them into groups of 11, and the last group will have 12.Here's how the first group stacked up!!

1st @Golden with 645 tickets! (prize info sent)
2nd @Rifter with 114 tickets! (prize sent)
3rd @eeep with 14 tickets! (prize info sent)
4th @tigressRising with 146 tickets! (prize info sent)
5th @SingingDragon with 91 tickets! (prize sent)
6th @SimplySpoiled with 220 tickets! (prize info sent)
7th @HappyGargoyle with 7 tickets! (prize sent)
8th @ZimeBelle with 54 tickets! (prize info sent)
9th @aredshroom with 42 tickets! (prize sent)
10th @SummerLark with 19 tickets! (prize sent)
11th @Venusian with 14 tickets!

Each person will make a list of prizes they'd like, ordered from most-least wanted, in the amount of what place they came in. For example, 5th place makes a list of 5, 3rd of 3, etc etc. Please make your post in this thread once you're ready. If you would like to skip out on your prize, lemme know so I can mark it down and move on to the next person in line ^-^

I'll be giving out the prizes in order from 1st-11th, with the higher places having higher priority on their picks. Please make sure to post your list by 2/25. If your post isn't made by then, you will be skipped, and loose your prize.

The next prize group will be posted on 2/26, or earlier if everyone responds before then.[/u]
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
Awesome, thanks so much! =D

1. Kitteh-meh? More like Kitteh-woah!
Awesome, thanks so much! =D

1. Kitteh-meh? More like Kitteh-woah!
Nice, thanks!

1. Caprikin Cuties!
2. Early Bloomers
3. Chocolate Covered Chestnuts
4. Forest Critters
5. Winter Rations
6. Eat your veggies
Nice, thanks!

1. Caprikin Cuties!
2. Early Bloomers
3. Chocolate Covered Chestnuts
4. Forest Critters
5. Winter Rations
6. Eat your veggies
s0RMySq.gifB17-L.pngPVOi09x.pngybAHpix.pngbisexual-1.jpggayyy2.pngSapphic.pngB17-R.pngNIdUF6j.pngT31.pngkFLe76I.png
Sh8L.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11