Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
"Wood you rather grow a deciduous tree or an evergreen tree?"

Evergreen- as evidenced by the tiny evergreen on my kitchen table. :)
"Wood you rather grow a deciduous tree or an evergreen tree?"

Evergreen- as evidenced by the tiny evergreen on my kitchen table. :)
FR+3
Wood you rather grow a deciduous tree or an evergreen tree?

Deciduous! I love when leaves get orange and red and all the fun colours :)

Deciduous! I love when leaves get orange and red and all the fun colours :)
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
Saturday's Q: In my area, deciduous trees are better for shade, and my dog needs shade in the yard during the summer heat -- so that's my choice!
Saturday's Q: In my area, deciduous trees are better for shade, and my dog needs shade in the yard during the summer heat -- so that's my choice!
Quote:
Daily Question:

Deciduous
Quote:
Daily Question:

Deciduous
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
I think deciduous just for the possibility of autumn leaves!
I think deciduous just for the possibility of autumn leaves!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
[quote]Wood you rather grow a deciduous tree or an evergreen tree?[/quote] evergreen!! theyre just. pretty lol
Quote:

evergreen!! theyre just. pretty lol
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
x
A0aKnFj.gif
2SQIXyC.gifyVSrNMt.gif
TmMp6br.png
to3nnbC.gif7sZYCoo.gif
oh I never decided between the two! I think deciduous because I love maple leaves changing colors
oh I never decided between the two! I think deciduous because I love maple leaves changing colors
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
I would rather grow an evergreen tree, so still have green to look at in the winter.
I would rather grow an evergreen tree, so still have green to look at in the winter.
nPBJGzE.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif QKenIL5.png
I suspect this is another question that would get different answers depending on the people answering it. I find that people from the north of America are really fond of their seasonal changes, whereas I, in Australia, am much more familiar with a wider variety of evergreen trees.
I suspect this is another question that would get different answers depending on the people answering it. I find that people from the north of America are really fond of their seasonal changes, whereas I, in Australia, am much more familiar with a wider variety of evergreen trees.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
I would rather grow a deciduous tree, for the fall colors!
I would rather grow a deciduous tree, for the fall colors!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61