Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@KittehMei, oop, i was midway through trying to figure out where I missed the extra levels! :p glad to hear it's all figured out

@Kothra sending in 324 levels for Leporidaisical !!
@KittehMei, oop, i was midway through trying to figure out where I missed the extra levels! :p glad to hear it's all figured out

@Kothra sending in 324 levels for Leporidaisical !!
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism

324 levels received and logged for Leporidaisical, your order is complete. Thank you for supporting Nature artists!
@Achromaticism

324 levels received and logged for Leporidaisical, your order is complete. Thank you for supporting Nature artists!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra

Sending over my remaining 60 levels for my order with Neptunelycan :D
@Kothra

Sending over my remaining 60 levels for my order with Neptunelycan :D
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
A blinkie featuring an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-pose bogsneak lounging to the left, its body hidden behind jail bars. To the right, a blue-and-white arrow points to the dragon and text beside it says ''enemy of the state.''
@Kilorechoy omg!! thank you so much he is so beautiful my pookie [emoji=auraboa star size=2] genuinely so amazed you portrayed him incredibly! thank you for your wonderful work <33
@Kilorechoy omg!! thank you so much he is so beautiful my pookie genuinely so amazed you portrayed him incredibly! thank you for your wonderful work <33
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
A blinkie featuring an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-pose bogsneak lounging to the left, its body hidden behind jail bars. To the right, a blue-and-white arrow points to the dragon and text beside it says ''enemy of the state.''
@Caprese

60 levels caught and logged for Neptunelycan. Your order is complete! Thank you for supporting Nature.
@Caprese

60 levels caught and logged for Neptunelycan. Your order is complete! Thank you for supporting Nature.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
hello @Renkai ! I will be sending you the remaining levels for my order with BrassicaOracle in a mix of 10s, 7s, and 6s! Should be 173 total levels ^^
hello @Renkai ! I will be sending you the remaining levels for my order with BrassicaOracle in a mix of 10s, 7s, and 6s! Should be 173 total levels ^^
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Arwen Caught and recorded. Your order is now fully paid!
@Arwen Caught and recorded. Your order is now fully paid!
A small light blue colored moth with rainbow wings cutely bobs up and down xxxxxxx
FR+3
@Bluecrysto
It's adorable, thank you! <3
@Bluecrysto
It's adorable, thank you! <3
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Drpepsicola

@Etheryn

@Achromaticism

Y'all are all paid up! I've put you all on the Waitlist, and I can't wait to get started. Thank you all for your prompt payments! :D

If this thread ends up being closed, I'll DM you with the finished product. But I think I'll get em done before it gets closed!
@Drpepsicola

@Etheryn

@Achromaticism

Y'all are all paid up! I've put you all on the Waitlist, and I can't wait to get started. Thank you all for your prompt payments! :D

If this thread ends up being closed, I'll DM you with the finished product. But I think I'll get em done before it gets closed!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@sm06sm Hoo, this one was a doozy! Soap is a trickier gene than I thought! I added a lot of sparkle effects to help with the galaxy/starry theme, let me know if it's over the top! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0SB2rCd.jpg[/img]
@sm06sm

Hoo, this one was a doozy! Soap is a trickier gene than I thought!

I added a lot of sparkle effects to help with the galaxy/starry theme, let me know if it's over the top!

0SB2rCd.jpg
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30