Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bio's skins/accents
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
hello! my apologies for the delays in these skins - the queue is rather long these days. As it happens, there are some stragglers, so I want to be up front about our options for getting the remaining runs in quickly!

remaining runs:

Guardian of the rift: can be uploaded with prepayment! (uploaded; prepayments support the following runs)

@Cytus (paid)
@aprilraven (paid)
@REVALATOR
@raus
@Hawktalon

Cosmic Opal prince: needs (2) more orders - uploaded 2/17

@odakotarose
@winterprism
@Hawktalon

Creation: did not intend another run, but needs (3) more orders

@brandysilverfire
@HanmaShuji
@weazelhound

Destruction: did not intend another run; may need more orders or single bp (no fee).

@aprilraven
hello! my apologies for the delays in these skins - the queue is rather long these days. As it happens, there are some stragglers, so I want to be up front about our options for getting the remaining runs in quickly!

remaining runs:

Guardian of the rift: can be uploaded with prepayment! (uploaded; prepayments support the following runs)

@Cytus (paid)
@aprilraven (paid)
@REVALATOR
@raus
@Hawktalon

Cosmic Opal prince: needs (2) more orders - uploaded 2/17

@odakotarose
@winterprism
@Hawktalon

Creation: did not intend another run, but needs (3) more orders

@brandysilverfire
@HanmaShuji
@weazelhound

Destruction: did not intend another run; may need more orders or single bp (no fee).

@aprilraven
they/it

art | skins | links | about
I would gladly add my name to Creation and Destruction to help boost those numbers for another run. I honestly did not notice they had their own tab when I got back from hiatus and saw the other skin reruns. I read those as not being open for more signups.

I will be prepaying for Guardian of the Rift though.
I would gladly add my name to Creation and Destruction to help boost those numbers for another run. I honestly did not notice they had their own tab when I got back from hiatus and saw the other skin reruns. I read those as not being open for more signups.

I will be prepaying for Guardian of the Rift though.
@raus that is greatly appreciated; sorry for any confusion! i put you down; the dancers might just be a while since I sent in the others first ^^
@raus that is greatly appreciated; sorry for any confusion! i put you down; the dancers might just be a while since I sent in the others first ^^
they/it

Thank you!! Honestly I would wait however long for the creation/destruction recolors. that design is one of my all time fave of your accent designs. I have the majority of the recolors, if not all others besides these haha
Thank you!! Honestly I would wait however long for the creation/destruction recolors. that design is one of my all time fave of your accent designs. I have the majority of the recolors, if not all others besides these haha
hey @mywitness! Sorry for delay in payment, uni has been taking up most of my time and I haven't had a chance to really grind for gems on here, I can probably pay for another run of Guardian of the Rift late this upcoming week if that is ok?
hey @mywitness! Sorry for delay in payment, uni has been taking up most of my time and I haven't had a chance to really grind for gems on here, I can probably pay for another run of Guardian of the Rift late this upcoming week if that is ok?
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
@REVALATOR hey! That's totally fine. The run was uploaded thanks to 1-2 payments, so anything else is a courtesy and just supports the other remaining skins being uploaded as early as possible.
@REVALATOR hey! That's totally fine. The run was uploaded thanks to 1-2 payments, so anything else is a courtesy and just supports the other remaining skins being uploaded as early as possible.
they/it

@mywitness Hello! :) I found the Mottlefae skin in the database, and I wanted to know if there were any copies I could buy? There weren't any on the AH :3c
@mywitness Hello! :) I found the Mottlefae skin in the database, and I wanted to know if there were any copies I could buy? There weren't any on the AH :3c
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
@uwa I do not! Since it was pubic and printed a while ago, though, I would print it for a blueprint + 250g
@uwa I do not! Since it was pubic and printed a while ago, though, I would print it for a blueprint + 250g
they/it

pspspsp selling the extra stock [item=skin: know thyself] [item=skin: to dust] [skin=32521] [item=accent: cosmic opal prince][item=skin: guardian of the rift] customs for sale: [skin=42952][skin=41310][skin=24337] also there's new stuff coming if u know where to look :)
pspspsp selling the extra stock

Skin: Know Thyself Skin: To Dust Accent: Cosmic Opal Prince Skin: Guardian of the Rift

customs for sale:

also there's new stuff coming if u know where to look :)
they/it

@mywitness

I'm interested in Know Thyself. How much would one copy be?
@mywitness

I'm interested in Know Thyself. How much would one copy be?
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146