Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hatchery Listing BBCode Generator
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I would also like to be pinged for updates please. Having to fill in info for missing ancient genes is a butt when I am listing 30+ dragons
I would also like to be pinged for updates please. Having to fill in info for missing ancient genes is a butt when I am listing 30+ dragons
?5g86H=platform.png[/url]?QGD7Q=platform.png
Uh. Hi.

It’s been. Years. Kinda fell out of FR, but now I’m back! and OH MY GOD I MISSED SO MANY DRAGONS AND NEW GENES.

First things First: My partner had planned on overhauling the entire program for Ancient Breeds and their genes; however, he didnt remember what he was going to do (initially, we were going to have the ancient and modern breeds in two separate lists).

However, while scrying on my ipad, I had a revelation, which I just now relayed to my partner, and as a result we ARE going to look into overhauling the whole thing and making it look nice and shiny for 2024! I don’t know WHEN we’ll do this, but at LEAST look for it sometime at the end of March, I think. (We’ve got external events that are taking up a lot of time, so we’ll start work mid-march)

That being said, thanks to everyone who’s still using this, we love y’all. <3

Ping List: @Crysi102 @marenostra @Aelfrey @ShinyTyrantrum @Rhowyn @Mintiani @Palmtrees @Zeir @Xolrit @Kymris @medigvn @ToxicToxophilite @Sassapphire @ThunderFang @Tasalii @NightmareFire @nottwosmallcacti @melwalsh @Axqu @Loreka @NatCat1090 @witchysalem @aprilraven @FemRevivebur @SeldenAlex
Uh. Hi.

It’s been. Years. Kinda fell out of FR, but now I’m back! and OH MY GOD I MISSED SO MANY DRAGONS AND NEW GENES.

First things First: My partner had planned on overhauling the entire program for Ancient Breeds and their genes; however, he didnt remember what he was going to do (initially, we were going to have the ancient and modern breeds in two separate lists).

However, while scrying on my ipad, I had a revelation, which I just now relayed to my partner, and as a result we ARE going to look into overhauling the whole thing and making it look nice and shiny for 2024! I don’t know WHEN we’ll do this, but at LEAST look for it sometime at the end of March, I think. (We’ve got external events that are taking up a lot of time, so we’ll start work mid-march)

That being said, thanks to everyone who’s still using this, we love y’all. <3

Ping List: @Crysi102 @marenostra @Aelfrey @ShinyTyrantrum @Rhowyn @Mintiani @Palmtrees @Zeir @Xolrit @Kymris @medigvn @ToxicToxophilite @Sassapphire @ThunderFang @Tasalii @NightmareFire @nottwosmallcacti @melwalsh @Axqu @Loreka @NatCat1090 @witchysalem @aprilraven @FemRevivebur @SeldenAlex
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
@CreamGravy could I get added to the pinglist please
@CreamGravy could I get added to the pinglist please
Ooooo can I be added to the pinglist?
Ooooo can I be added to the pinglist?
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@CreamGravy Welcome back!
@CreamGravy Welcome back!
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
I am extremely glad you and your partner are back!! Excited to see the updates and I'm very glad I'm on that pinglist.

FR has built opt-in self-service pinglists into the site itself, as you may or may not know! I'd love to stay on the current pinglist and/or be notified when you make a FR based one!
I am extremely glad you and your partner are back!! Excited to see the updates and I'm very glad I'm on that pinglist.

FR has built opt-in self-service pinglists into the site itself, as you may or may not know! I'd love to stay on the current pinglist and/or be notified when you make a FR based one!
hoMNYDJ.png
@axqu

Bruh ????

TY! Well, now we have a pinglist! Feel free to add y'allselves to it!

Also! So I'm gonna give tih a sneak peak of what I have in store for y'all with the new update.
  • The option to export the code to your clipboard. No more making a bunch of files on your desktop!
  • Adding all the genes and breeds I've missed (duh. This is what will take the longest because I'll be retyping the WHOLE LIST because idk what came out after I stopped and it'll just be easier for both of us)
  • Possibly building this as a browser-based application (do y'all use a pc or your phone more for listing dragons? Cuz I'd be building this and not my partner, idk abiut coding in C# for a browser)
  • upgrading and creating new graphics. I want it to be the prettiest.
  • Adding details like eternal youth, pose change, and ancient

Hopefully this goes well, there's a lot we'd love to do if we can just figure it all out ????

Ping List: @Crysi102 @marenostra @Aelfrey @ShinyTyrantrum @Rhowyn @Mintiani @Palmtrees @Zeir @Xolrit @Kymris @medigvn @ToxicToxophilite @Sassapphire @ThunderFang @Tasalii @NightmareFire @nottwosmallcacti @melwalsh @Axqu @Loreka @NatCat1090 @witchysalem @aprilraven @FemRevivebur @SeldenAlex @peepsnibbles @micklanis
@axqu

Bruh ????

TY! Well, now we have a pinglist! Feel free to add y'allselves to it!

Also! So I'm gonna give tih a sneak peak of what I have in store for y'all with the new update.
  • The option to export the code to your clipboard. No more making a bunch of files on your desktop!
  • Adding all the genes and breeds I've missed (duh. This is what will take the longest because I'll be retyping the WHOLE LIST because idk what came out after I stopped and it'll just be easier for both of us)
  • Possibly building this as a browser-based application (do y'all use a pc or your phone more for listing dragons? Cuz I'd be building this and not my partner, idk abiut coding in C# for a browser)
  • upgrading and creating new graphics. I want it to be the prettiest.
  • Adding details like eternal youth, pose change, and ancient

Hopefully this goes well, there's a lot we'd love to do if we can just figure it all out ????

Ping List: @Crysi102 @marenostra @Aelfrey @ShinyTyrantrum @Rhowyn @Mintiani @Palmtrees @Zeir @Xolrit @Kymris @medigvn @ToxicToxophilite @Sassapphire @ThunderFang @Tasalii @NightmareFire @nottwosmallcacti @melwalsh @Axqu @Loreka @NatCat1090 @witchysalem @aprilraven @FemRevivebur @SeldenAlex @peepsnibbles @micklanis
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
@CreamGravy
Oh these new features sound amazing!
Personally when I am coding or doing listings, I use my pc just so I can fully see what I am doing.
@CreamGravy
Oh these new features sound amazing!
Personally when I am coding or doing listings, I use my pc just so I can fully see what I am doing.
Can't wait for the new update release. Keep us posted! Big Thanks
Can't wait for the new update release. Keep us posted! Big Thanks
?5g86H=platform.png[/url]?QGD7Q=platform.png
just discovered this and i'm excited for an update!
just discovered this and i'm excited for an update!
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21