Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Astral Observatory [hiatus]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
I want a slot for When The Rose Wilts...
It's lovely<3
I want a slot for When The Rose Wilts...
It's lovely<3
[G1s& special eye]Auraboa Scry
banner_02.pngbanner_03.gifbanner_04.gif
@yukublack
appreciate the interest but i'm not running preorders for it (at least not at this time) i typically run preorders on their own independent threads since they get out of hand really fast (my current one is already at 7 pages so u can imagine how it would clog up my catalog if i ran them all on just one thread)

if i do decide to run preorders i'll send out a ping on that thread nwn
@yukublack
appreciate the interest but i'm not running preorders for it (at least not at this time) i typically run preorders on their own independent threads since they get out of hand really fast (my current one is already at 7 pages so u can imagine how it would clog up my catalog if i ran them all on just one thread)

if i do decide to run preorders i'll send out a ping on that thread nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
I just snagged one of your limited skins off the auction house and I hope you don't mind if I just post a bit of appreciation here. Your skins are really lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make in the future.
I just snagged one of your limited skins off the auction house and I hope you don't mind if I just post a bit of appreciation here. Your skins are really lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make in the future.
aC86tUH.pngq9EEy5M.pngWjJZ2Rn.png
@FirsthandTuna
ahh thank you <3 i really appreciate it~
@FirsthandTuna
ahh thank you <3 i really appreciate it~
NqTy8Tb.png
I'm interested in a reprint of Sakura Censer! Do you know when it might be back in stock?
I'm interested in a reprint of Sakura Censer! Do you know when it might be back in stock?
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@DiRoxy
oh is it already out? ive got some in my vault lemme go ahead and list em real quick (give it like 5-10min)
@DiRoxy
oh is it already out? ive got some in my vault lemme go ahead and list em real quick (give it like 5-10min)
NqTy8Tb.png
hi hi! i was wondering when reprints of atelier lupe & atelier ursa might be returning to the auction house? i'm super in love with your style!!
hi hi! i was wondering when reprints of atelier lupe & atelier ursa might be returning to the auction house? i'm super in love with your style!!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91273605][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912737/91273605_350.png[/img][/url] i hope it's alright to show off skins in use here. thank you the sweetest treat skin!
91273605_350.png

i hope it's alright to show off skins in use here. thank you the sweetest treat skin!
3delmj.png
@CherryJasper
its totally alright yeah!! he looks so cute with it!!! <3
@CherryJasper
its totally alright yeah!! he looks so cute with it!!! <3
NqTy8Tb.png
Maybe i came too late, but I'm very interested in Sweetest Treat.(so lovely ^v^)
Can i get a slot if possible? Thank you~
Maybe i came too late, but I'm very interested in Sweetest Treat.(so lovely ^v^)
Can i get a slot if possible? Thank you~
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40