Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/USD/items]Ombra's Art Shop![OPEN!]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
username: PhantasiDreamin
Commission type: bust sketch please!
Payment type: g
total price: should be 500g
reference image: hims please! https://toyhou.se/25150933.zuilkozzuri
extra comments: I would love for him to look devious and evil, but he's having fun with it >:)
username: PhantasiDreamin
Commission type: bust sketch please!
Payment type: g
total price: should be 500g
reference image: hims please! https://toyhou.se/25150933.zuilkozzuri
extra comments: I would love for him to look devious and evil, but he's having fun with it >:)
9BcJXjq.png
@PhantasiDreamin 500g is correct! CR the payment whenever you can and I'll get started
@PhantasiDreamin 500g is correct! CR the payment whenever you can and I'll get started
e3d9d453b2d0b22e82321fa91920cd6a33429cbe.png
username: FriendlyDragon
Commission type: Design, lineless
Payment type: Can it be a treasure and gem mix? 100k treasure and 2500 gems
total price: 3500
reference image: Imagine a 10 year old female dragon (non anthro), with an orange body, a blue underside and with a thin line of blue hair that goes from her horns up to her tail. As for the head, i think this is the closest thing i could find.
Head image 1
Head image 2
Head 3
She also has an older brother, and i do have actual pics of him if it helps to nail her looks.
extra comments: Can we discord it? Think it's more comfortable
username: FriendlyDragon
Commission type: Design, lineless
Payment type: Can it be a treasure and gem mix? 100k treasure and 2500 gems
total price: 3500
reference image: Imagine a 10 year old female dragon (non anthro), with an orange body, a blue underside and with a thin line of blue hair that goes from her horns up to her tail. As for the head, i think this is the closest thing i could find.
Head image 1
Head image 2
Head 3
She also has an older brother, and i do have actual pics of him if it helps to nail her looks.
extra comments: Can we discord it? Think it's more comfortable
rANREhH.png
@FriendlyDragon yep mix payment is fine! just CR whenever you can and I'll get started!
of course we can discord it, my user is the same as my flightrising user!
one or 2 pics of the brother would make it a bit easier if you'd like to send em through discord.
@FriendlyDragon yep mix payment is fine! just CR whenever you can and I'll get started!
of course we can discord it, my user is the same as my flightrising user!
one or 2 pics of the brother would make it a bit easier if you'd like to send em through discord.
[b]username:[/b] Raan [b]Commission type:[/b] halfbody [b]Payment type:[/b] gems [b]total price:[/b] I'm guessing 1000g? I like the style you used for the last picture under "busts/pixel busts/half bodys". I would like the bird included but if that counts as a second character I understand. [b]reference image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56100876][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/561009/56100876_350.png[/img][/url] [b]extra comments:[/b] I have a full list of specifics about pose and apparel [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3314168/1#post_56153485]here[/url], but the short is I'd like a side profile. I'm trying to simplify the design so only the Wolf Cape, Feathery Fallout, and Riot Hazebeacon are required. If you want to work in other apparel you are welcome to. I would like the head of her cape to be rested on her shoulder as if had fallen off. She has a piece in her bio (the first one by rinrar) that is a good example of what I' going for. I love the extra feathers around her eyes, face, and down the back of her neck, but I don't like the idea of the patch on her back, or the extra wings. The orb on her forehead can also be cut from any piece. If there are any questions or concerns please let me know.
username: Raan
Commission type: halfbody
Payment type: gems
total price: I'm guessing 1000g? I like the style you used for the last picture under "busts/pixel busts/half bodys". I would like the bird included but if that counts as a second character I understand.
reference image:
56100876_350.png
extra comments: I have a full list of specifics about pose and apparel here, but the short is I'd like a side profile. I'm trying to simplify the design so only the Wolf Cape, Feathery Fallout, and Riot Hazebeacon are required. If you want to work in other apparel you are welcome to. I would like the head of her cape to be rested on her shoulder as if had fallen off. She has a piece in her bio (the first one by rinrar) that is a good example of what I' going for. I love the extra feathers around her eyes, face, and down the back of her neck, but I don't like the idea of the patch on her back, or the extra wings. The orb on her forehead can also be cut from any piece. If there are any questions or concerns please let me know.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan such a beautiful dragon! 1kg is correct, just CR the payment whenever you can and I'll get started
@Raan such a beautiful dragon! 1kg is correct, just CR the payment whenever you can and I'll get started
username: 404usernotfound
Commission type: fullbody w/ complex background
Payment type: usd
total price: $70
reference image: please contact my discord for it bc I can't upload images
extra comments: if you could contact my discord (cutiepepper) for further details kindly!

@ombrartist sorry if I did this wrong, but I really like your art style and I'd like to see a specific piece in your style. It's supposed to be a relaxed drawing of one of my characters, but I can't upload images at the moment, so if you could send a message to my discord for refs/details that would be great!
username: 404usernotfound
Commission type: fullbody w/ complex background
Payment type: usd
total price: $70
reference image: please contact my discord for it bc I can't upload images
extra comments: if you could contact my discord (cutiepepper) for further details kindly!

@ombrartist sorry if I did this wrong, but I really like your art style and I'd like to see a specific piece in your style. It's supposed to be a relaxed drawing of one of my characters, but I can't upload images at the moment, so if you could send a message to my discord for refs/details that would be great!
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
@404usernotfound i sent the request! you can send the payment and accept the request whenever possible and ill get things started!
@404usernotfound i sent the request! you can send the payment and accept the request whenever possible and ill get things started!
username: SteveStevenson
Commission type: Lineless bust
Payment type: Treasure
total price: (1M?)
reference image: Them!
extra comments: Heya! Love your artstyle! I was really hoping you could draw them as they are with their silly little outfit, at least just the cap (and bells!~) and cape! Anddd if it's at all visible (haven't really thought of a pose, hahah...) having their right eye (the one on the left from a looker's perspective) being gray instead of the usual shadow colors? Thanks in advance either way!
username: SteveStevenson
Commission type: Lineless bust
Payment type: Treasure
total price: (1M?)
reference image: Them!
extra comments: Heya! Love your artstyle! I was really hoping you could draw them as they are with their silly little outfit, at least just the cap (and bells!~) and cape! Anddd if it's at all visible (haven't really thought of a pose, hahah...) having their right eye (the one on the left from a looker's perspective) being gray instead of the usual shadow colors? Thanks in advance either way!
@SteveStevenson what an adorable lil gal! i'd be happy to draw her, just CR the payment whenever possible and i'll get started!
@SteveStevenson what an adorable lil gal! i'd be happy to draw her, just CR the payment whenever possible and i'll get started!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26