Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [h] LW ms [w] g/t/eggs || 1ms:5g [pause]
[center][i]i have some lorwolf moonstones i'm looking to swap for FR currency/eggs! [u]if it says open, i'm looking![/u] this thread is kept to date.[/i] status: [b]pause[/b] current stock: [b]>> [u]630 ms[/u] <<[/b] the rate is: [b][u]1ms:5g[/u][/b] [b]1g:1000t[/b] [b]1egg:200g:40ms[/b][/center] if you buy in bulk (say anything over 200ms or so), i'd be happy to round down the number of gems for ease of swapping, and if you're buying a Big chunk i'll probably adjust the rate itself too no minimum amount, and i'll sell for any combination of gems, eggs, and/or treasure! my username is [b][url=https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/ViewUser?id=50]king[/url][/b] over there [b]please send the CR with the currency/eggs first[/b], then i will send you a message on LW with the ms as i accept the CR. feel free to post here letting me know your LW username, or include that it's a swap for ms in the CR message (along with your username there, of course!) ^^ i'll reply as soon as i can, but i keep this thread open most of the time -- there may be a bit of a delay, apologies! also, if i mess something up please let me know. the last thing i want to do is accidentally swindle someone [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
i have some lorwolf moonstones i'm looking to swap for FR currency/eggs!
if it says open, i'm looking!

this thread is kept to date.

pause

current stock:
>> 630 ms <<

the rate is:
1ms:5g
1g:1000t
1egg:200g:40ms

if you buy in bulk (say anything over 200ms or so), i'd be happy to round down the number of gems for ease of swapping, and if you're buying a Big chunk i'll probably adjust the rate itself too

no minimum amount, and i'll sell for any combination of gems, eggs, and/or treasure!

my username is king over there

please send the CR with the currency/eggs first, then i will send you a message on LW with the ms as i accept the CR.
feel free to post here letting me know your LW username, or include that it's a swap for ms in the CR message (along with your username there, of course!)
^^

i'll reply as soon as i can, but i keep this thread open most of the time -- there may be a bit of a delay, apologies!

also, if i mess something up please let me know. the last thing i want to do is accidentally swindle someone
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
@kingcrown

If you're still selling, I'd like to buy 60 MS from you please. (60 x 6 = 360g.) My username is Vaati #1249 over there, and I'm sending you a 1-way CR with my gems! (Also, please don't forget to include your Lorwolf username/ID into the CR from your side, as per FR's New Policy on cross-site trades, thank you!
@kingcrown

If you're still selling, I'd like to buy 60 MS from you please. (60 x 6 = 360g.) My username is Vaati #1249 over there, and I'm sending you a 1-way CR with my gems! (Also, please don't forget to include your Lorwolf username/ID into the CR from your side, as per FR's New Policy on cross-site trades, thank you!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation it seems i forgot to actually... click save... when i edited the thread to pause this -- but! i am still interested, i'm just low on my ms stock. i do have 60 though, so i'll do all the stuff on my end shortly [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] (and thanks for the heads up, i nearly missed that announcement and the reminder is appreciated ^^)
@Vaixation
it seems i forgot to actually... click save... when i edited the thread to pause this -- but! i am still interested, i'm just low on my ms stock. i do have 60 though, so i'll do all the stuff on my end shortly

(and thanks for the heads up, i nearly missed that announcement and the reminder is appreciated ^^)
@/kingcrown

(Oh gravy I'm so sorry if my transaction was at a bad time then, ah?! But thank you for accepting my CR / MS received! I appreciate it immensely! Sorry for this, ah. I hope you have a lovely day today!)
@/kingcrown

(Oh gravy I'm so sorry if my transaction was at a bad time then, ah?! But thank you for accepting my CR / MS received! I appreciate it immensely! Sorry for this, ah. I hope you have a lovely day today!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@/Vaixation
nah no worries, i'm the one who didn't check his thread was updated haha
i do need gems, so it's all good ^^