Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | fairgrounds and coliseum not working?
1 2 3
@Iyova it works tysm!! but yeah it is annoying to have to do it every time :/ i hope it gets fixed soon
@Iyova it works tysm!! but yeah it is annoying to have to do it every time :/ i hope it gets fixed soon
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
it still doesnt workk </3
it still doesnt workk </3
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
It still isn't working for me either
It still isn't working for me either
alMN0i2.pngOQwOmsS.png
Not working for me either, when I go to coliseum the page is blank, I've cleared cache, relogged, restarted the browser and restarted my PC (window10, chrome browser) also tried on laptop. No joy.
Not working for me either, when I go to coliseum the page is blank, I've cleared cache, relogged, restarted the browser and restarted my PC (window10, chrome browser) also tried on laptop. No joy.
I don't know if anyone else is still having these issues but i am
Coli has started working again but majong, glimmer + gloom and artifracture are all not working for me
I don't know if anyone else is still having these issues but i am
Coli has started working again but majong, glimmer + gloom and artifracture are all not working for me
alMN0i2.pngOQwOmsS.png
I have this issue on my computer but kinda different, it just pops up with a blank screen for me :( Some games still work, like shock switch, but I really want to play GnG. Luckily the fairground and coli still work on my phone, so I can still max the fairgrounds without playing games I don't like (cough cough runestones of the arcanist), but I wish I could use my computer.
I have this issue on my computer but kinda different, it just pops up with a blank screen for me :( Some games still work, like shock switch, but I really want to play GnG. Luckily the fairground and coli still work on my phone, so I can still max the fairgrounds without playing games I don't like (cough cough runestones of the arcanist), but I wish I could use my computer.
LMLA6wg.png
MuAIaYM.png
I have a problem since february (or maybe even january) where I'm just given a blank screen when I click on Coliseum. I've tried refreshing, logging out and back in and refreshing my session, and still its not working.

The only browser in which coliseum seems to work it's firefox
I have a problem since february (or maybe even january) where I'm just given a blank screen when I click on Coliseum. I've tried refreshing, logging out and back in and refreshing my session, and still its not working.

The only browser in which coliseum seems to work it's firefox
rreea8E.gif
I haven't tried a different browser yet so i'll see if that fixes it
I haven't tried a different browser yet so i'll see if that fixes it
alMN0i2.pngOQwOmsS.png
1 2 3