Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | fairgrounds and coliseum not working?
1 2 3
Yes I've been having similar issue (without the pop-up, some games just don't load). Something somewhere has updated and messed things up for a bit, I can't figure out if it's on FRs end or an external issue (ie, ads).

I've had success using Firefox, but it's slow.
Yes I've been having similar issue (without the pop-up, some games just don't load). Something somewhere has updated and messed things up for a bit, I can't figure out if it's on FRs end or an external issue (ie, ads).

I've had success using Firefox, but it's slow.
FObX7rS.png
they're also not working for me :( never had this issue before
they're also not working for me :( never had this issue before
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
i hope its fixed soon
i hope its fixed soon
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
Another game on fairgrounds has stopped working for me and it coming up with that "alternate socket" message
Clearing cache and everything hasn't worked for me so far but I'll keep trying it every few days just in case
Another game on fairgrounds has stopped working for me and it coming up with that "alternate socket" message
Clearing cache and everything hasn't worked for me so far but I'll keep trying it every few days just in case
alMN0i2.pngOQwOmsS.png
i'm having this same issue with coli! started today and have never had this issue before :c
i'm having this same issue with coli! started today and have never had this issue before :c
dT9HQge.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
VC0STZ4.png
Had this issue just now. I’ll be trying the suggested fixes and edit this to the results.
EDIT: Logging in and out again solved my issue. Hopefully y’alls gets fixed soon.
Had this issue just now. I’ll be trying the suggested fixes and edit this to the results.
EDIT: Logging in and out again solved my issue. Hopefully y’alls gets fixed soon.
1cLgG.gifTkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif NoRTw.gif U17Jn.gifMFMJO.gif NheFb.gif
also experiencing this, on both mobile and pc. nothing seems to work so far and I fed someone just for this fest ;-;
I relogged, reopened all tabs, reconnected wifi, used safemode, and it's still empty
edit: apparently it's a different issue for me since I dont even have the popup, but you get the idea.
also experiencing this, on both mobile and pc. nothing seems to work so far and I fed someone just for this fest ;-;
I relogged, reopened all tabs, reconnected wifi, used safemode, and it's still empty
edit: apparently it's a different issue for me since I dont even have the popup, but you get the idea.
I have a crippling Koi imp addiction.
here's my STP storage!
FcasiGk.png
I made my own post the other day of something similar. I also tried all the suggested troubleshooting and the problems of loading are back. I have an adblocker for safari which I normally play on, and ublock origin for chrome which I've been trying to use because it seems to load at least Shock Switch which is my favorite fairgrounds game. Thankfully I haven't been having issues with the coliseum. But this is still an ongoing issue for several people and that makes me feel comforted
I made my own post the other day of something similar. I also tried all the suggested troubleshooting and the problems of loading are back. I have an adblocker for safari which I normally play on, and ublock origin for chrome which I've been trying to use because it seems to load at least Shock Switch which is my favorite fairgrounds game. Thankfully I haven't been having issues with the coliseum. But this is still an ongoing issue for several people and that makes me feel comforted
I have a problem where I'm just given a blank screen when I click on Coliseum. I've tried refreshing, logging out and back in and refreshing my session, and still its not working. I've got no adblocker, so I don't think that's the problem. Anyone else with this exact problem? :'[ [img]https://i.ibb.co/Hq37wbk/Flight-Rising-Google-Chrome-31-01-2024-17-28-46.png[/img] [b]Update:[/b] I cleared my saved cookies on FR, and my Coliseum works! Try clearing your cookies if you have a blank Coli page.
I have a problem where I'm just given a blank screen when I click on Coliseum. I've tried refreshing, logging out and back in and refreshing my session, and still its not working.

I've got no adblocker, so I don't think that's the problem. Anyone else with this exact problem? :'[
Flight-Rising-Google-Chrome-31-01-2024-17-28-46.png

Update: I cleared my saved cookies on FR, and my Coliseum works! Try clearing your cookies if you have a blank Coli page.
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@spinospine @Ceratosaurus I've been having the same issue for a good while now too (using Chrome on desktop). Neither cleating cache/cookies, nor logging out/in helped. Someone recommended trying the game in an incognito tab back then and that did the trick for me!

Still, it's quite annoying to have to do that anytime I want to do coli/fairground games.
@spinospine @Ceratosaurus I've been having the same issue for a good while now too (using Chrome on desktop). Neither cleating cache/cookies, nor logging out/in helped. Someone recommended trying the game in an incognito tab back then and that did the trick for me!

Still, it's quite annoying to have to do that anytime I want to do coli/fairground games.
8695bae2deb2b1bc39220db1665ac9f7a248287f.png - L Y O V A -
c6bd7e8ac975669a0c7f6b4ed6e2e745dc7cd2d1.png
1 2 3