Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Coliseum Loot Grinding
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
okie then!^^

@Zenzic
I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session!

Venue: Rainsong jungle
#of Battles: 200

For festival grinding !
okie then!^^

@Zenzic

For festival grinding !
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[quote name="fukanzen" date="2024-02-15 15:06:07" ] okie then!^^ Zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session! Venue: Rainsong jungle #of Battles: 200 For festival grinding ! [/quote] Order accepted!
fukanzen wrote on 2024-02-15 15:06:07:
okie then!^^

Zenzic

For festival grinding !

Order accepted!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic

Venue: Ghostlight Ruins

edit: if love is in the air counts as a festival, I'd like to keep the special drops!
@Zenzic

edit: if love is in the air counts as a festival, I'd like to keep the special drops!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
[quote name="mossfinch" date="2024-02-16 14:07:37" ] Zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session! Venue: Ghostlight Ruins #of Battles: 200 edit: if love is in the air counts as a festival, I'd like to keep the special drops! [/quote] Love is in the Air is indeed a Microholiday. So I will put you down for Festival Grinding. Order accepted!
mossfinch wrote on 2024-02-16 14:07:37:
Zenzic

Love is in the Air is indeed a Microholiday. So I will put you down for Festival Grinding.

Order accepted!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
[emoji=coliseum team size=1]
[emoji=coliseum team size=1] All orders now come with a [b]Minimum Loot Guarantee[/b]. This means that any battles that result in zero loot drops will not count towards the total ordered! Each battle that counts for your order is guaranteed to contain at least one loot drop. Prices have been adjusted.

All orders now come with a Minimum Loot Guarantee.
This means that any battles that result in zero loot drops will not count towards the total ordered! Each battle that counts for your order is guaranteed to contain at least one loot drop.

Prices have been adjusted.
[emoji=shadow rune size=1] I've been busy, but we're open again. Wouldn't want to miss my Flight's festival!

I've been busy, but we're open again.
Wouldn't want to miss my Flight's festival!
[emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1] My ping is a bit aggravated at the moment, but it shouldn't interfere with my grinding times too much.

My ping is a bit aggravated at the moment, but it shouldn't interfere with my grinding times too much.
[emoji=coliseum team size=1][emoji=insect size=1]
[emoji=coliseum team size=1]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13