Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Coliseum Loot Grinding
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="DeliciousBlood" date="2023-12-23 23:36:00" ] @/Zenzic Oops! I was back and forth on whether I was reading that right lol. Volcanic Vents okay then? [/quote] Sure! 500 in the Vents? I'll add you to a queue slot.
DeliciousBlood wrote on 2023-12-23 23:36:00:
@/Zenzic
Oops! I was back and forth on whether I was reading that right lol. Volcanic Vents okay then?

Sure!
500 in the Vents?

I'll add you to a queue slot.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session.

Venue of choice: Crystal pools
#of battles: 500 and would love to do mixed payment with gems and noc eggs if possible
@zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session.

#of battles: 500 and would love to do mixed payment with gems and noc eggs if possible
Shop is closed for the holiday! I also need to adjust my pricing. I will be reopening the day after Christmas, on the 26th! [quote name="RayneyDays" date="2023-12-24 00:52:19" ] @/zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session. Venue of choice: Crystal pools #of battles: 500 and would love to do mixed payment with gems and noc eggs if possible [/quote] My slots are full, but I'll see if I can slip you in before the end of today! EDIT: Unfortunately, the previous order is still awaiting pickup. I won't have time for more orders today. Sorry!
Shop is closed for the holiday!
I also need to adjust my pricing.

I will be reopening the day after Christmas, on the 26th!

RayneyDays wrote on 2023-12-24 00:52:19:
@/zenzic I agree to your terms, and would like to order a grinding session.

My slots are full, but I'll see if I can slip you in before the end of today!

EDIT: Unfortunately, the previous order is still awaiting pickup. I won't have time for more orders today. Sorry!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
We are open once again!
We are open once again!
[emoji=coliseum team size=1]
hello! i was wondering if im trying to get the vday event's drops(specifally the cotton candy) do i use fest or regular grinding? ty ^^
hello! i was wondering if im trying to get the vday event's drops(specifally the cotton candy) do i use fest or regular grinding? ty ^^
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen

Love is in the Air is a Microholiday, so you will need to order Festival grinding if you want the event loot!
@fukanzen

Love is in the Air is a Microholiday, so you will need to order Festival grinding if you want the event loot!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13