Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Love is in the Air - venues to grind
1 2
@mix (self-ping to check back later/farm Woodland Path)
@mix (self-ping to check back later/farm Woodland Path)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
commenting to save, thank u for this!
commenting to save, thank u for this!
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
2024 bump! (there's no new venue-specific items this year)
2024 bump! (there's no new venue-specific items this year)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
I dunno if this is helpful for anyone, but I have some totals here in case anyone was curious or a newbie is looking to get everything!

Treasure: 507,000 / 507k (Result is the same whether you get the apparel bundle or individually and includes Baldwin)
Gem: 425

Copper Muck: 2
Silver Muck: 1
Grey Slime: 1
Orange Goo: 2
Green Ooze: 2
Scarlet Yuccaweave: 5
Greyback Sparrow: 5
Glass Beaker: 1

Sparrow Skull: 25
Carpenter Wax: 20
Patio Rose: 25
Potted Cactus: 20
Fiddle Puff: 20
Pressed Morning Glory: 15

Meaty Cotton Candy: 139
Fishy Cotton Candy: 139
Coneflower Cotton Candy: 139
Infested Cotton Candy: 139
I dunno if this is helpful for anyone, but I have some totals here in case anyone was curious or a newbie is looking to get everything!

Treasure: 507,000 / 507k (Result is the same whether you get the apparel bundle or individually and includes Baldwin)

ty so much !! was looking for this <3
ty so much !! was looking for this <3
3xzcl6U.png
[quote name="@KeiranTrick" date="2024-02-14 14:05:12" ] I dunno if this is helpful for anyone, but I have some totals here in case anyone was curious or a newbie is looking to get everything! Treasure: 507,000 / 507k (Result is the same whether you get the apparel bundle or individually and includes Baldwin) Gem: 425 Copper Muck: 2 Silver Muck: 1 Grey Slime: 1 Orange Goo: 2 Green Ooze: 2 Scarlet Yuccaweave: 5 Greyback Sparrow: 5 Glass Beaker: 1 Sparrow Skull: 25 Carpenter Wax: 20 Patio Rose: 25 Potted Cactus: 20 Fiddle Puff: 20 Pressed Morning Glory: 15 Meaty Cotton Candy: 139 Fishy Cotton Candy: 139 Coneflower Cotton Candy: 139 Infested Cotton Candy: 139 [/quote] Thanks so much for this!!
@KeiranTrick wrote on 2024-02-14 14:05:12:

Thanks so much for this!!
Where to grind for the items for the genes?
Where to grind for the items for the genes?
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide
those drop from everything and everywhere, not just coli but other site activities too, like other festival currency
@Elpide
those drop from everything and everywhere, not just coli but other site activities too, like other festival currency
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
Thank you!
Thank you!
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
1 2