Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love is in the Air 2024
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36
Love [i]IS[/i] in the air!!!! The new scene and apparell are so cute, i'm so glad there is an actual baker item now! I also love the new genes, hopefully they get updated for modern dragons too[emoji=auraboa love size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83745154][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837452/83745154_350.png[/img][/url] Petals, my [i]love[/i]liest dragon:)
Love IS in the air!!!! The new scene and apparell are so cute, i'm so glad there is an actual baker item now! I also love the new genes, hopefully they get updated for modern dragons too

83745154_350.png
Petals, my loveliest dragon:)
PQVHK4C.pngmy username has 2 n's in C0rnn! - Avatar Dragon -
Dnqps2i.pngsh5xjiu.pngysRifzE.png
signature is a wip
all of these are SOOO CUTE... the new genes in particular are delightful. i think my fav new familiar is the tendertiel. question though- is the rosa cerdae missing a layer or something? the icon, name and flavor text imply it has floral embellishments but the actual familiar image is just a white unicorn
all of these are SOOO CUTE... the new genes in particular are delightful. i think my fav new familiar is the tendertiel. question though- is the rosa cerdae missing a layer or something? the icon, name and flavor text imply it has floral embellishments but the actual familiar image is just a white unicorn
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
more birbs yeehaw
more birbs yeehaw
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Happy Valentines Day everyone!! <3
Happy Valentines Day everyone!! <3
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Those genes are amazing! [emoji=auraboa love size=1]
Those genes are amazing!
QZ9hjwp.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngsFMScix.pngUcwFP0q.pngAnR8WUX.pngzd35wV4.png4vh0l67.pngw7zrq5X.pngiwOM9O6.pngUDLRZKl.pngZewzdsF.pngDPxp83q.gifA3L5B4e.png
gORVum2.pnggORVum2.png
Absolutely love the new familiars and scene! The genes are lovely too and I hope they get ported to moderns and other ancients in the future.
Absolutely love the new familiars and scene! The genes are lovely too and I hope they get ported to moderns and other ancients in the future.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
I LOVE the new stuff this year, thank you so much for putting this together!
I LOVE the new stuff this year, thank you so much for putting this together!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
THE GENES SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP
THE GENES SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP
I7a1ndF.png
Cockatiellllls!!
Cockatiellllls!!
image20.jpg
I almost forgot about this, love the new additions!! <3
I almost forgot about this, love the new additions!! <3
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36