Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [+BUTTON] Jousama's Gene Project Tracker
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Jousama

I just wanted to say thank you! This spreadsheet is the first actual spreadsheet I've used for organization and it's immensely helpful! I uh.. I have a long ways to go if I want to complete these projects. I finally finished inputting all the data and well..

Total Treasure Needed: 42,032,500
Total Gems Needed: 60,700

^^;;
@Jousama

I just wanted to say thank you! This spreadsheet is the first actual spreadsheet I've used for organization and it's immensely helpful! I uh.. I have a long ways to go if I want to complete these projects. I finally finished inputting all the data and well..

Total Treasure Needed: 42,032,500
Total Gems Needed: 60,700

^^;;
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
[quote=Update Pinglist][center] [size=2]@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak, @humanityxpeople, @hume, @Neroli, @Pachirisu, @Atavan, @Hyacindy, @Tserin, @Galaxius, @EnglishRose, @mix, @Icefire55, @WickedPixie, @moonstrucksmorns, @counterklock, @wardmir, @MermaidCove, @bubbaberriboo[/center] You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you chose to receive updates through. [center][pinglist=12727][/center][/quote] [emoji=familiar heart] [b][color=#DC7F9B]Love is in the air![/color][/b] ----- [LIST] [*][b][color=black][+Genes][/color][/b] The Auraboa-exclusive genes [b]Love[/b] and [b]Affection[/b] have been added! They can be obtained from [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/susies-sweet-sentiments]Susie's Sweet Sentiments[/url][/b] for 25 [gamedb item=42988], 25 [gamedb item=42990], 25 [gamedb item=42989], and 25 [gamedb item=42991] each. [*][b][color=black][+Genes][/color][/b] [emoji=earth rune][emoji=ice rune] Festival genes [b]Rockbreaker[/b] and [b]Crystalline[/b] have also been added! [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO BLANK SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center][br]
Update Pinglist wrote:

You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you chose to receive updates through.

Love is in the air!

Na5WGHa.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3317189][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/utexpansion.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=Update Pinglist][center] [size=2]@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak, @humanityxpeople, @hume, @Neroli, @Pachirisu, @Atavan, @Hyacindy, @Tserin, @Galaxius, @EnglishRose, @mix, @Icefire55, @WickedPixie, @moonstrucksmorns, @counterklock, @wardmir, @MermaidCove, @bubbaberriboo[/center] You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you chose to receive updates through. [center][pinglist=12727][/center][/quote] [emoji=undertide] [b][color=#688194]Undertide Gene Expansion![/color][/b] ----- [LIST] [*][b][color=black][+Genes][/color][/b] 58 genes have been added to the Undertides' gene pool! [*][b][color=black][+[emoji=ancient]][/color][/b] Genes that require [b]Ancient Gene Parchments[/b] have had their information edited to show where the AGP can be found. (e.g. Blossom comes from "G&G (Swipp)") [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO BLANK SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center][br]
utexpansion.png
Update Pinglist wrote:

You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you chose to receive updates through.

Undertide Gene Expansion!
  • [+Genes] 58 genes have been added to the Undertides' gene pool!
  • [+] Genes that require Ancient Gene Parchments have had their information edited to show where the AGP can be found. (e.g. Blossom comes from "G&G (Swipp)")

Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Update Pinglist][center] [size=2]@pinglist-12727 @Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak, @humanityxpeople, @hume, @Neroli, @Pachirisu, @Atavan, @Hyacindy, @Tserin, @Galaxius, @EnglishRose, @mix, @Icefire55, @WickedPixie, @moonstrucksmorns, @counterklock, @wardmir, @MermaidCove, @bubbaberriboo[/center] You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you chose to receive updates through. [center][pinglist=12727][/center][/quote] [emoji=special eyes] [b][color=purple]Did somebody ask for buttons?[/color][/b] ----- [LIST] [*][b][color=black][+Eyes][/color][/b] Button eyes for everyone! Live your Coraline dreams (or nightmares) with Marva's latest gift to the masses. They can be obtained from opening your Marva Capsules! [*][b][color=black][+Genes][/color][/b] [emoji=ancient] The Ancient gene expansion of [b]Orb[/b] and [b]Weaver[/b] have been added! [*][b][color=black][+Genes][/color][/b] [emoji=shadow rune][emoji=wind rune] Festival genes [b]Trickmurk[/b] and [b]Mistral[/b] have also been added! [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO BLANK SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center][br]
Update Pinglist wrote:

Did somebody ask for buttons?
  • [+Eyes] Button eyes for everyone! Live your Coraline dreams (or nightmares) with Marva's latest gift to the masses. They can be obtained from opening your Marva Capsules!
  • [+Genes] The Ancient gene expansion of Orb and Weaver have been added!
  • [+Genes] Festival genes Trickmurk and Mistral have also been added!

Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Update Pinglist][center] [size=2]@pinglist-12727 @Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak, @humanityxpeople, @hume, @Neroli, @Pachirisu, @Atavan, @Hyacindy, @Tserin, @Galaxius, @EnglishRose, @mix, @Icefire55, @WickedPixie, @moonstrucksmorns, @counterklock, @wardmir, @MermaidCove, @bubbaberriboo[/center] You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you chose to receive updates through. [center][pinglist=12727][/center][/quote] [center][img alt="Official Dusthide Ancient announcement banner"]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/dusthidingwell.png[/img][/center] [emoji=dusthide happy] [b][color=brown]They're roly-poly plinko balls![/color][/b] ----- [LIST] [*][b][color=brown][+Dusthides][/color][/b] Huzzah! Our new Earth Ancient is here! These tumbling tail-twisting tale-tellers have had their genes updated on the Gene Tracker! [*][b][color=black][+Genes][/color][/b] [emoji=ancient] [b]Boulder[/b] and [b]Myrid[/b] were also added at the same time. [*][b][color=black][+Eyes][/color][/b] [b]Dark[/b] and [b]Faded[/b] eyes have also been added! [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO BLANK SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center][br]
Update Pinglist wrote:

Official Dusthide Ancient announcement banner
They're roly-poly plinko balls!
  • [+Dusthides] Huzzah! Our new Earth Ancient is here! These tumbling tail-twisting tale-tellers have had their genes updated on the Gene Tracker!
  • [+Genes] Boulder and Myrid were also added at the same time.
  • [+Eyes] Dark and Faded eyes have also been added!

Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama

Hello! I love your tracker and using it to organize myself. I noticed that Coil seems to be missing from the data for it though?
@Jousama

Hello! I love your tracker and using it to organize myself. I noticed that Coil seems to be missing from the data for it though?
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Enkil

Whoops! I completely missed that one. Thanks for letting me know, I've added it to the sheet now!
@Enkil

Whoops! I completely missed that one. Thanks for letting me know, I've added it to the sheet now!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17