Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Drawing now.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Happy anniversary! I'll post a couple cool birds for you [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4eb76eef6e56c6e7f72fedfd01a128e9/31436521ba62ebb6-a0/s1280x1920/c1a15f8bc594f2680440d3226961946586403b54.jpg[/img] The Fiery Billed Aracari and [img]https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/horned-parakeet.jpg[/img] The Horned Parakeet!
Happy anniversary! I'll post a couple cool birds for you

c1a15f8bc594f2680440d3226961946586403b54.jpg
The Fiery Billed Aracari

and

horned-parakeet.jpg
The Horned Parakeet!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@Zoologist
Whoa, those are really pretty. Like fantasy birds.

@Aerazura
Very nice! Has a very tropical vibe to it.

@Deramadus
WHAAAAA??? So you're telling me there is a special kind of DNA that only exists in dehydrated and dead things? Like...a mummy DNA? And the Z type...um...50 years and we know nothing about it? Might be an alien DNA as far as we're concerned:-P
Soooo you can break DNA and then it will fix itself if you heat it up? Now that's wild!
@Zoologist
Whoa, those are really pretty. Like fantasy birds.

@Aerazura
Very nice! Has a very tropical vibe to it.

@Deramadus
WHAAAAA??? So you're telling me there is a special kind of DNA that only exists in dehydrated and dead things? Like...a mummy DNA? And the Z type...um...50 years and we know nothing about it? Might be an alien DNA as far as we're concerned:-P
Soooo you can break DNA and then it will fix itself if you heat it up? Now that's wild!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis are you allowed to share multiple things in this raffle? Or are you just meant to share one thing-
@Voronwis are you allowed to share multiple things in this raffle? Or are you just meant to share one thing-
mlr1H8z.png
@Enole
You're allowed to share as much as you like. However the entry into the raffle would only count once. In other words, there is always one ticket per person.
@Enole
You're allowed to share as much as you like. However the entry into the raffle would only count once. In other words, there is always one ticket per person.
Dear friends, thank you so much for coming to my anniversary raffle and celebrate with me! It always warms my heart to see all of you, shering so many wonderful things. It always makes it so special to me. This also makes the first raffle where EVERYONE entering shared something, wow! I really hope to see you at the next raffle. @AtticaIonia @Self @Vickslayzies @SpookySnails @Godfathers @KarrotTop @Schellis @seige @exp @Teabageater @friesianlover @AliceShiki @dracosauria @sunfishe @Amordel @TheBadOmenTavern @Systematichaos @Sakkiel @butterlad @11H @DragonCloudBurst @Enole @dostoesquey @samsysweet @CephFromHell @StarryComet @Astromanian @RevHellebore @Kothra @Boop707 @Raon222 @Hydraheads @Lofaquibulatur @DarknessFalls @Okiastar @SlenderBear7 @Arazamatazza @Velridor @NightmareEclipse @SwiftHasOreos @kxlinthesky @MmmHowAboutNo @Xionahri @hawketh @mngwa @Noxite05 @dolljoint @TanukiiTricks @Lansly @Babyotter @shiro3tora @Allomancer [center] And now...[emoji=firework size=1]THE WINNERS![emoji=firework size=1] 1. @amumew 2. @Aerazura 3. @Apoch 4. @Gloome 5. @AcceptableTarget 6. @Deramadus 7. @XxCalypsoxX 8. @whirlwinnr 9. @Zoologist 10. @florakass 11. @DuxOfTheNight 12. @sutaraito CONGRATULATIONS!![/center] Notice: Due to unforseen circumstances the prizes might be late to ship. I'll try my best to send them as fast as possible but the next week will be quite packed and busy for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dear friends, thank you so much for coming to my anniversary raffle and celebrate with me! It always warms my heart to see all of you, shering so many wonderful things. It always makes it so special to me. This also makes the first raffle where EVERYONE entering shared something, wow! I really hope to see you at the next raffle.

@AtticaIonia @Self @Vickslayzies @SpookySnails @Godfathers @KarrotTop @Schellis @seige @exp @Teabageater @friesianlover @AliceShiki @dracosauria
@sunfishe @Amordel @TheBadOmenTavern @Systematichaos @Sakkiel
@butterlad @11H @DragonCloudBurst @Enole @dostoesquey @samsysweet
@CephFromHell @StarryComet @Astromanian @RevHellebore @Kothra
@Boop707 @Raon222 @Hydraheads @Lofaquibulatur @DarknessFalls @Okiastar
@SlenderBear7 @Arazamatazza @Velridor @NightmareEclipse @SwiftHasOreos
@kxlinthesky @MmmHowAboutNo @Xionahri @hawketh @mngwa @Noxite05
@dolljoint @TanukiiTricks @Lansly @Babyotter @shiro3tora @Allomancer

And now...THE WINNERS!
1. @amumew
2. @Aerazura
3. @Apoch
4. @Gloome
5. @AcceptableTarget
6. @Deramadus
7. @XxCalypsoxX
8. @whirlwinnr
9. @Zoologist
10. @florakass
11. @DuxOfTheNight
12. @sutaraito

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Notice: Due to unforseen circumstances the prizes might be late to ship. I'll try my best to send them as fast as possible but the next week will be quite packed and busy for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Take your time!

1. Spirits and Apparition
2. Fire in the Mud
3. Thaw for a Baby
4. Trapped Breeze
5. Budding
6. Elemental Armour
7. Beach Companion
8. Pink Magic
9. Plunder!
Take your time!

1. Spirits and Apparition
2. Fire in the Mud
3. Thaw for a Baby
4. Trapped Breeze
5. Budding
6. Elemental Armour
7. Beach Companion
8. Pink Magic
9. Plunder!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners!

Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Oh my gosh no way. Thank you, Voronwis! I'm home sick from work today and this was such a lovely thing to wake up to.

1. Spirits and Apparition wrote
2. Past Celebration Paint
Oh my gosh no way. Thank you, Voronwis! I'm home sick from work today and this was such a lovely thing to wake up to.

1. Spirits and Apparition wrote
2. Past Celebration Paint
478Ynjw.png
Thank you so much!
1. Elemental armor
2. Spirits and apparition
3. Plunder!
4. Fire in the mud
5. Budding
6. Trapped breeze
7. Thaw for a baby
Thank you so much!
1. Elemental armor
2. Spirits and apparition
3. Plunder!
4. Fire in the mud
5. Budding
6. Trapped breeze
7. Thaw for a baby
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
No worries!! Take the time you need! :D Thank you for hosting such a fun raffle!

And I'm so excited I won something!!!
  1. Spirits and Apparitions
  2. Past celebration paint
  3. Equipment for an assassin
  4. Fire in the mud
  5. Plunder
  6. thaw for baby
  7. Trapped breeze
  8. Budding
  9. elemental armor
  10. beach companion
No worries!! Take the time you need! :D Thank you for hosting such a fun raffle!

And I'm so excited I won something!!!
  1. Spirits and Apparitions
  2. Past celebration paint
  3. Equipment for an assassin
  4. Fire in the mud
  5. Plunder
  6. thaw for baby
  7. Trapped breeze
  8. Budding
  9. elemental armor
  10. beach companion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11