Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 ... 1578 1579
@dysmurr second door?
@dysmurr second door?
If Faes have million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Faes have one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Faes have no fans, that means I'm dead.
@corvuscall it takes some effort but you're able to get the doors open. Behind them is another winding path leading up to a majestic stone castle. You blink, and you're inside, where you see a pile of precious metals! [item=copper muck]x3 [item=silver muck]x3 [item=gold muck]x3 [item=gilded decorative chest] @sandflea you step up to the glittering door.... and promptly clip through it, earning yourself a mouthful of algae. As you're spitting it out of your mouth you notice some shinnies. Guess it wasn't such bad luck after all! [item=seaside kelpie mane][item=water aura][item=enchanted orca necklace] @JadeNight you knock politely on the door and sit back to wait. You hear some clattering behind the door and after a few moments, a little dragon pops out! You are the winner, and as such you get to make the next set of doors. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92747759][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927478/92747759_350.png[/img][/url]
@corvuscall it takes some effort but you're able to get the doors open. Behind them is another winding path leading up to a majestic stone castle. You blink, and you're inside, where you see a pile of precious metals!
Copper Muck x3 Silver Muck x3 Gold Muck x3 Gilded Decorative Chest

@sandflea you step up to the glittering door.... and promptly clip through it, earning yourself a mouthful of algae. As you're spitting it out of your mouth you notice some shinnies. Guess it wasn't such bad luck after all!
Seaside Kelpie Mane Water Aura Enchanted Orca Necklace

@JadeNight you knock politely on the door and sit back to wait. You hear some clattering behind the door and after a few moments, a little dragon pops out! You are the winner, and as such you get to make the next set of doors.
92747759_350.png
Alrighty, time to have a go!

Over the past few days of toiling away within your clan, you decide to stay up one night on the full moon and go for a midnight wander. Your path twists and turns through some hills, and eventually turns into mountains. You are led down into the dip of a large valley, filled with forest on one side, a large flowery field on the other, and a tranquil lake dividing them in the middle.

Door One is sitting within a large Redwood Tree in the forest. It is round, roughly the height of a horse and seems to be carved out of the wood itself. It does not have a handle, but it does have a single dragon paw print in its center. Its edges glow with a leaf-green light, pulsing softly.

Door Two is right at the edge of the lake, and seems to be made of and growing out of the water itself. It shimmers in the moonlight, large, oval in shape and moving with a current. If you peer close enough, you can see small fish swimming within its frame. When you approach, a portion of the surface of the door turns into a wave-shaped handle.

Door Three is in the center of the field. It is not upright, but rather a horizontal trapdoor set into the ground, nearly hidden with grasses. It is quite small, square and made of an interesting, metallic-looking material that reflects your face and surroundings. The fireflies within the field seem to dance with purpose around it.
Alrighty, time to have a go!

Over the past few days of toiling away within your clan, you decide to stay up one night on the full moon and go for a midnight wander. Your path twists and turns through some hills, and eventually turns into mountains. You are led down into the dip of a large valley, filled with forest on one side, a large flowery field on the other, and a tranquil lake dividing them in the middle.

Door One is sitting within a large Redwood Tree in the forest. It is round, roughly the height of a horse and seems to be carved out of the wood itself. It does not have a handle, but it does have a single dragon paw print in its center. Its edges glow with a leaf-green light, pulsing softly.

Door Two is right at the edge of the lake, and seems to be made of and growing out of the water itself. It shimmers in the moonlight, large, oval in shape and moving with a current. If you peer close enough, you can see small fish swimming within its frame. When you approach, a portion of the surface of the door turns into a wave-shaped handle.

Door Three is in the center of the field. It is not upright, but rather a horizontal trapdoor set into the ground, nearly hidden with grasses. It is quite small, square and made of an interesting, metallic-looking material that reflects your face and surroundings. The fireflies within the field seem to dance with purpose around it.
hh5n4WA.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
VHmdVcB.png

4IXLYjh.png
Jade
They | them
Adult

Time is of the Essence.
To those who wait.
spkTrXj.png NTHsPtx.png
@JadeNight

I would love to choose door two, please.
@JadeNight

I would love to choose door two, please.
TmP97bI.png
ExfcDGa.png
QUIpVFE.png
NXwxhXo.png
@JadeNight

I'll take door three please!
@JadeNight

I'll take door three please!
Looking to trade Sandsurge's? Visit my Sandsurge Give/Get Forum!
@JadeNight

That leaves me to take door one please!
@JadeNight

That leaves me to take door one please!
9ABYYGz.pngaQp8eZz.pngNHnRMJ2.pngiwOM9O6.pngrEfOWrZ.png6Zs7hJu.pngaXbaYIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngsFMScix.pngoBrVL41.png
JssAaSJ.png
@LenLyrical You arrive at the large redwood tree within the forest, and reach out to press your paw to the print of the door. The green light pulses thrice before the door swings inward, revealing a small chest inside the trunk. It seems to be a long-forgotten stash of armour hastily stowed away. You collect: [item=Shadowscale Chest Guard] [item=Shadowscale Helmet] [item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards] [item=Shadowscale Tail Guard] @Redhacker You approach the watery door on the lake, and reach for the wave handle. As soon as you touch it, the door opens by itself, revealing a very shy, but curious Skycrest Bicorn watching you. It has a small basket of reeds trailing from its fin, with some gifts inside. It approaches you like it wishes to come with you. You collect: [item=Skycrest Bicorn] [item=Common Minnow] x15 [item=Yellow-Frilled Eel] x10 [item=Longfin Angelfish] x10 @BroadwayBound You approach the trapdoor in the ground, and the fireflies seem to follow your paw as you reach out and pull it up by its handle. It reveals a long, wide staircase that leads down to a dimly-lit hallway. You can hear distant chatter echoing off of the walls. A Pearlcatcher appears at the bottom of the stairs, spots you, and climbs up to greet you. She has a small, mysterious little smile on her face as she nods her head towards you. "I think, for now, I might leave this place to come with you - if that's alright?" She flicks her head back towards the distant sounds of conversation. "They won't mind." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92673204][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926733/92673204_350.png[/img][/url]
@LenLyrical
You arrive at the large redwood tree within the forest, and reach out to press your paw to the print of the door. The green light pulses thrice before the door swings inward, revealing a small chest inside the trunk. It seems to be a long-forgotten stash of armour hastily stowed away. You collect:
Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard

@Redhacker
You approach the watery door on the lake, and reach for the wave handle. As soon as you touch it, the door opens by itself, revealing a very shy, but curious Skycrest Bicorn watching you. It has a small basket of reeds trailing from its fin, with some gifts inside. It approaches you like it wishes to come with you. You collect:
Skycrest Bicorn Common Minnow x15 Yellow-Frilled Eel x10 Longfin Angelfish x10

@BroadwayBound
You approach the trapdoor in the ground, and the fireflies seem to follow your paw as you reach out and pull it up by its handle. It reveals a long, wide staircase that leads down to a dimly-lit hallway. You can hear distant chatter echoing off of the walls. A Pearlcatcher appears at the bottom of the stairs, spots you, and climbs up to greet you. She has a small, mysterious little smile on her face as she nods her head towards you. "I think, for now, I might leave this place to come with you - if that's alright?" She flicks her head back towards the distant sounds of conversation. "They won't mind."
92673204_350.png
hh5n4WA.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
VHmdVcB.png

4IXLYjh.png
Jade
They | them
Adult

Time is of the Essence.
To those who wait.
spkTrXj.png NTHsPtx.png
Door 1- [img]https://libraryladytravel.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/q-green-door.jpg[/img] Door 2- [img]https://www.prudentpennypincher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMAG0509.jpeg[/img] Door 3- [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9d/ef/3e/9def3e79aab34a1ab04b900c28f4c8d3.jpg[/img]
Door 1- q-green-door.jpg

Door 2- IMAG0509.jpeg

Door 3- 9def3e79aab34a1ab04b900c28f4c8d3.jpg
Looking to trade Sandsurge's? Visit my Sandsurge Give/Get Forum!
@BroadwayBound
Hello, I would like door 3 please~
@BroadwayBound
Hello, I would like door 3 please~
Ooh, a pretty dragon!
@BroadwayBound door 2 pls~
@BroadwayBound door 2 pls~
8AyoHYo5LUNEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png8Pz7wAsgBYwEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
1 2 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 ... 1578 1579