Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gladekeeper DM'd me in 2013...
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vssoYIX.png[/img][/center] I was going through my old DMs right through to 2013, yes, 2013. I found this gem. Does anyone remember what this was about? I can't see which items were attached at the time since I'd already claimed them. @Gladekeeper where have u been girl
vssoYIX.png

I was going through my old DMs right through to 2013, yes, 2013. I found this gem. Does anyone remember what this was about? I can't see which items were attached at the time since I'd already claimed them.

@Gladekeeper where have u been girl
If I had to guess/if I remember correctly, I think there may have been some downtime during which users were unable to log in and feed their dragons, so we got some food items courtesy of the Gladekeeper afterward. It's very surreal that this happened over a decade ago!
If I had to guess/if I remember correctly, I think there may have been some downtime during which users were unable to log in and feed their dragons, so we got some food items courtesy of the Gladekeeper afterward. It's very surreal that this happened over a decade ago!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Since I never delete messages I checked and found one from the Gladekeeper aswell. AND I have one from the Arcanist xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/fIcQgY8.png[/img] (but yes, that was after a longer downtime when we couldn't get on to feed our dragons, so they gave us some free food, I have serveral more messages from staff about the downtimes from that time)
Since I never delete messages I checked and found one from the Gladekeeper aswell. AND I have one from the Arcanist xD
fIcQgY8.png

(but yes, that was after a longer downtime when we couldn't get on to feed our dragons, so they gave us some free food, I have serveral more messages from staff about the downtimes from that time)
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
[quote name="ChristianCutie" date="2024-02-13 11:22:22" ] If I had to guess/if I remember correctly, I think there may have been some downtime during which users were unable to log in and feed their dragons, so we got some food items courtesy of the Gladekeeper afterward. It's very surreal that this happened over a decade ago! [/quote] what happened was there was a bug that set all dragons' energy to zero. edit: that's what happened for the gladekeeper one, not sure what happened with arcanist, i never saw that one documented anywhere!
ChristianCutie wrote on 2024-02-13 11:22:22:
what happened was there was a bug that set all dragons' energy to zero.
edit: that's what happened for the gladekeeper one, not sure what happened with arcanist, i never saw that one documented anywhere!
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[quote name="Jusis" date="2024-02-13 11:35:28" ] Since I never delete messages I checked and found one from the Gladekeeper aswell. AND I have one from the Arcanist xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/fIcQgY8.png[/img][/quote] love the idea that the arcanist packs lil lunch boxes for his dragons and asks them to write to him like a parent
Jusis wrote on 2024-02-13 11:35:28:
Since I never delete messages I checked and found one from the Gladekeeper aswell. AND I have one from the Arcanist xD
fIcQgY8.png
love the idea that the arcanist packs lil lunch boxes for his dragons and asks them to write to him like a parent
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
the Arcanist one may have been related to an early Daylight Savings related bug? that's what I'm guessing from the time travel. really cool either way!
the Arcanist one may have been related to an early Daylight Savings related bug? that's what I'm guessing from the time travel. really cool either way!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="corndog" date="2024-02-13 11:40:26" ] [quote name="ChristianCutie" date="2024-02-13 11:22:22" ] If I had to guess/if I remember correctly, I think there may have been some downtime during which users were unable to log in and feed their dragons, so we got some food items courtesy of the Gladekeeper afterward. It's very surreal that this happened over a decade ago! [/quote] what happened was there was a bug that set all dragons' energy to zero. edit: that's what happened for the gladekeeper one, not sure what happened with arcanist, i never saw that one documented anywhere! [/quote] Huh, makes sense. I totally forgot about these events happening. Of course I know we got Speedy, the darkened scars and 20kt for downtime right in the beginning too. I don't have the Arcanist message though, I must've deleted it years ago on accident.
corndog wrote on 2024-02-13 11:40:26:
ChristianCutie wrote on 2024-02-13 11:22:22:
what happened was there was a bug that set all dragons' energy to zero.
edit: that's what happened for the gladekeeper one, not sure what happened with arcanist, i never saw that one documented anywhere!
Huh, makes sense. I totally forgot about these events happening. Of course I know we got Speedy, the darkened scars and 20kt for downtime right in the beginning too. I don't have the Arcanist message though, I must've deleted it years ago on accident.
That's crazy! I always like learning about stuff that happened in the game before I played it
That's crazy! I always like learning about stuff that happened in the game before I played it
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
Oh hey, back when Gladekeeper hated outsiders in her forest (we just forget that part…)
These types of things were so cool, sometimes I wish we still got these occasionally!
Oh hey, back when Gladekeeper hated outsiders in her forest (we just forget that part…)
These types of things were so cool, sometimes I wish we still got these occasionally!
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
I still can't get over that one time I summoned the Flamecaller when I said how she still remembers the Lameforger's incident of 2014
I still can't get over that one time I summoned the Flamecaller when I said how she still remembers the Lameforger's incident of 2014
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2