Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Imp eggs, but with a twist!
1 2 3
Please note this is more of a silly, not 100% serious post
But due to how I've worded it, I feel it makes more sense here than in general discussion

Ok, so
Light has no ancient yet, marva is (allegedly) a imp
Imps are Kickstarter dragons
what if to introduce the light ancient, marva sold "imp eggs" that obviously weren't imp eggs?

We've had odd/different ways of breeds being introduced (obis, bogs) so what if instead of being treasure/gem they were event eggs (the scrolls would then be decided to be gem or treasure, but everyone would at least get one egg)?

As imps were Kickstarter dragons they are, in a sense, event dragons. (I would consider bogs and obis event dragons as well, as they came out over the course of multiple days and were hyped up by something changing on the site) So I feel this would be a fun way to give respect to imps being a event breed!
Please note this is more of a silly, not 100% serious post
But due to how I've worded it, I feel it makes more sense here than in general discussion

Ok, so
Light has no ancient yet, marva is (allegedly) a imp
Imps are Kickstarter dragons
what if to introduce the light ancient, marva sold "imp eggs" that obviously weren't imp eggs?

We've had odd/different ways of breeds being introduced (obis, bogs) so what if instead of being treasure/gem they were event eggs (the scrolls would then be decided to be gem or treasure, but everyone would at least get one egg)?

As imps were Kickstarter dragons they are, in a sense, event dragons. (I would consider bogs and obis event dragons as well, as they came out over the course of multiple days and were hyped up by something changing on the site) So I feel this would be a fun way to give respect to imps being a event breed!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Also if anyone has a better idea for the name of this post lmk
Also if anyone has a better idea for the name of this post lmk
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
They should be called Marva egg and they look like imperial but something is way off because they're all Marva's babies.
They should be called Marva egg and they look like imperial but something is way off because they're all Marva's babies.
All of the "Imps" from this egg are just terrible MS Paint drawings until the event ends and they turn into the real breed.
All of the "Imps" from this egg are just terrible MS Paint drawings until the event ends and they turn into the real breed.
I could imagine this working so well if they just ... hatched like regular eggs. Like, the artwork looks like an unhatched Imperial egg (whatever they look like), but the parents box says "none (Marva)" and we get only common breeds.

Perhaps randomise both the breed and eye colour?
I could imagine this working so well if they just ... hatched like regular eggs. Like, the artwork looks like an unhatched Imperial egg (whatever they look like), but the parents box says "none (Marva)" and we get only common breeds.

Perhaps randomise both the breed and eye colour?
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
[quote name="Lykos" date="2024-02-13 10:48:23" ] All of the "Imps" from this egg are just terrible MS Paint drawings until the event ends and they turn into the real breed. [/quote] I adore this!
Lykos wrote on 2024-02-13 10:48:23:

I adore this!
This would be so funny
This would be so funny
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
There's a cardboard Imperial standee in her shop, but Marva isn't necessarily an Imperial or even a dragon at all.

So I'm not sure that aspect fits very well, but I neither support or oppose this suggestion.
There's a cardboard Imperial standee in her shop, but Marva isn't necessarily an Imperial or even a dragon at all.

So I'm not sure that aspect fits very well, but I neither support or oppose this suggestion.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I support this purely because I keep imagining this ?dragon? woman pawning off her children and it's making me giggle
I support this purely because I keep imagining this ?dragon? woman pawning off her children and it's making me giggle
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png HXUuNiW.png XdKddgH.png SDMKiMj.gif dEpEkJE.gif
I way ready to roll my eyes on yet another imp egg (as much I love idea of actual imp egg, threads get heated and it was done multiple times), but this? I would love it, to get new breed on fun way rather than just "well, here it is!"
I way ready to roll my eyes on yet another imp egg (as much I love idea of actual imp egg, threads get heated and it was done multiple times), but this? I would love it, to get new breed on fun way rather than just "well, here it is!"
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3