Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61
Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

To fly! i already think the days go on far too long. and whats life without snuggling up nice and cozy, going "Honk shoo mimi"?
Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)

To fly! i already think the days go on far too long. and whats life without snuggling up nice and cozy, going "Honk shoo mimi"?
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
[quote=Monday's question]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] I would rather hum like coalts! I'm a musical person so I think it would suit me the best out of these three options.
Monday's question wrote:
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

I would rather hum like coalts! I'm a musical person so I think it would suit me the best out of these three options.
Na5WGHa.png
Monday's question: I'd say the Loop, but it seems awfully intimate. Would be convenient, though. I think I'd be too self-conscious to hum, and I'm really bad at body language, so I guess it's my only real option though.
Monday's question: I'd say the Loop, but it seems awfully intimate. Would be convenient, though. I think I'd be too self-conscious to hum, and I'm really bad at body language, so I guess it's my only real option though.
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
Quote:
Daily Question:

Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

Hmm tough one, But I think it would be use body language (like faes)
Quote:
Daily Question:

Hmm tough one, But I think it would be use body language (like faes)
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
Love sleeping, so definitely flying!
Love sleeping, so definitely flying!
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
[quote=daily question: monday]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] i've been told that i can be a bit monotonous before, so maybe faes, since i can relate to them? the loop sounds cool in theory, but i get overwhelmed pretty easily, so i feel like it could be a bit overstimulating [emoji=fae confused size=1]
daily question: monday wrote:

i've been told that i can be a bit monotonous before, so maybe faes, since i can relate to them? the loop sounds cool in theory, but i get overwhelmed pretty easily, so i feel like it could be a bit overstimulating
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
[quote=Daily Question]Wood you rather be able to fly (like most dragons) or never have to sleep? (Like snappers)[/quote] I would love to be able to fly, but I have to go with the latter. I'm an insomniac anyway, so not needing to sleep when I struggle to is a big plus. And I can get more done!
Daily Question wrote:
I would love to be able to fly, but I have to go with the latter. I'm an insomniac anyway, so not needing to sleep when I struggle to is a big plus. And I can get more done!

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
Definitely fly. It would get me home faster. Plus I could avoid crowds!
Definitely fly. It would get me home faster. Plus I could avoid crowds!

Given that I'm already not sleeping normal, I'll take flying for 100 please!

-also wow, lots of insomnia in dragon land looks like

Given that I'm already not sleeping normal, I'll take flying for 100 please!

-also wow, lots of insomnia in dragon land looks like
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png

Body Language (like Faes)

Body Language (like Faes)
oCF41Q1.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61