Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMAs/customs for trade+sale NEW
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36
I am highly interested in this custom below! I have a guardian custom skin I'd be willing to trade if you're potentially interested? If not, feel free to let me know how many gems you were looking for the skin!

my skin ::

I am highly interested in this custom below! I have a guardian custom skin I'd be willing to trade if you're potentially interested? If not, feel free to let me know how many gems you were looking for the skin!

my skin ::

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

interested in . would u be willing to sell for gems and if so how much are u looking for :)
interested in . would u be willing to sell for gems and if so how much are u looking for :)
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
I'm also interested in sunflower mochi [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I'm also interested in sunflower mochi
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
How much are you wanting for sharks ahoy? ^^;
How much are you wanting for sharks ahoy? ^^;
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
im really interested in

are you looking for gems or trades?
im really interested in

are you looking for gems or trades?
@ferspnai no idea, it's a 2-print and I'd say over 5kg+! Fruit Ninja, no idea, since I only have 1 copy atm graa but idm offers on it!

@bonivich Sorry the guard skin is very pretty and isn't personally my taste! I'm not lf gems alone! Only trade/mixed Tysm though!

@Narrenschiff Right now have an offer of 8kg worth (but it's eggs, gems, and treasure so yeh)

@viscount Ooh feel free to offer then :3! Either trade/gems (I said if offering gems then probs 5kg+ since it's a 2-print)

@XxCalypsoxX Rn got an offer at 8kg

@souls pref trades/mixed! Though I deffo don't mind gems only depending!

@ferspnai no idea, it's a 2-print and I'd say over 5kg+! Fruit Ninja, no idea, since I only have 1 copy atm graa but idm offers on it!

@bonivich Sorry the guard skin is very pretty and isn't personally my taste! I'm not lf gems alone! Only trade/mixed Tysm though!

@Narrenschiff Right now have an offer of 8kg worth (but it's eggs, gems, and treasure so yeh)

@viscount Ooh feel free to offer then :3! Either trade/gems (I said if offering gems then probs 5kg+ since it's a 2-print)

@XxCalypsoxX Rn got an offer at 8kg

@souls pref trades/mixed! Though I deffo don't mind gems only depending!

I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
oooo okay, dont think i can match that offer but thank u anyway! :)
oooo okay, dont think i can match that offer but thank u anyway! :)
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
I'm interested in either or . Here are some that I have available to trade, but also let me know if any might be available with gems.

These two I am a bit more attached to, and would probably mainly trade for sharks.

(Apologies if these are not good offers, I'm quite inexperience in the UMA secondary market.)
I'm interested in either or . Here are some that I have available to trade, but also let me know if any might be available with gems.

These two I am a bit more attached to, and would probably mainly trade for sharks.

(Apologies if these are not good offers, I'm quite inexperience in the UMA secondary market.)
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png AaYNmEX.png
JNAfoEf.png
ehCjVGy.png
Al1BEGR.png
rUoKR6y.png
@minechatz I wouldn't mind gem offers on either (shark currently has one of around 8kg in like eggs, gems, and treasure worth) and the other doesn't yet so idm offers yee!

What type of print are the last two?
@minechatz I wouldn't mind gem offers on either (shark currently has one of around 8kg in like eggs, gems, and treasure worth) and the other doesn't yet so idm offers yee!

What type of print are the last two?
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
Ooo, okay! I'll stick to trying to trade for knight, then ^__^
The Gaoler skin was a limited run during December of last year. I believe it's now retired, but I'm not certain. I've left a comment in the artist's skin shop to check.
The Imperial skin was a 10-print run, now shelved, though not retired, I believe.
Ooo, okay! I'll stick to trying to trade for knight, then ^__^
The Gaoler skin was a limited run during December of last year. I believe it's now retired, but I'm not certain. I've left a comment in the artist's skin shop to check.
The Imperial skin was a 10-print run, now shelved, though not retired, I believe.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png AaYNmEX.png
JNAfoEf.png
ehCjVGy.png
Al1BEGR.png
rUoKR6y.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36